Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore (6285 Views)

I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? / Unbelievable - My Mother Asked My Woman To Leave / I Dont Trust My Wife Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
[quote author=Purehuman post=28291805]I'm sorry to disturb your beautiful weekend but I have a problem that I need advice.

I am finding it difficult to trust my woman. It is just difficult for me because she is fuelling this distrust in me. I will love to summarise my reasons so that you'll understand it in a glimpse but I couldn't.

There are four different scenarios that fuelled this distrust.

Last year, we were in different states. She told me about a guy who her family wants her to marry. She declined claiming she doesn't like him and wanted me. This same guy, she hung out with althrough the days we weren't together. They even went to a show together. When we were together, the guy will call her and they'll talk for minutes. She'll end the call with "I love you".
When we later travelled to the same state where we schooled, I was busy with my project and my final exams (3 different projects). So, I didn't have enough time to be with her. This guy came to visit my girlfriend, he even went to church with her. She didn't tell me the guy came but the information leaked from her lips without her knowing but I wasn't sure. Because of my busy nature, we always had fights about it but I kept telling her that I was busy and after the whole thing, I will be free for her alone. The fight got to the extent that we broke up. It was now glaring to me that, the guy has been dating my girlfriend before we even broke up. I didn't want to disturb my education then, I concentrated and finished well. I love my woman, after the whole thing I decided to look for her again, we talked about the whole thing but she told me she's now dating the guy. Ok, I left them but we started talking again, before they broke up, we came back.

When we came back, another guy started showing his ugly head in the relationship, she said they dated some years back but she didn't like him anymore. Instead of her to dismiss the guy, they became friends again. The guy was calling her every time and they hung out. I couldn't do anything about it because by then we weren't in the same state anymore. They got close but she'll tell me that they're just friends. She's just a friend with a guy who introduced her to his family, who later proposed with a ring? When she declined, the guy punched her face. I was pissed at the outcome of the whole thing, I called the police to arrest him.

After the whole drama about the other guy, another guy showed his face. She told me she can't date the guy because of me and some other reasons. Few months ago, I decided to visit her. She told me she'll introduce me to the guy as her cousin because she doesn't want the guy to hurt me (he's a cultist). I wasn't comfortable but I played along due to much persuasion. Whenever the guy comes around, the guy will be calling her "baby" and holding her like his girlfriend, she will visit the guy at his place, they'll hangout for long but when I decide to hangout, she will start complaining. What tipped me off again was she accidentally opened a picture where they're on the bed together. I got pissed and decided that I'm leaving her. Infact, I nearly wanted to travel that day but it was due to the fact, it was night. She begged and begged that she only snapped with him but she didn't do anything. I decided that day I can't trust her again.

When she came to my place last month, two guys were always calling her. Those calls were always annoying. I noticed that the voice from the call was the same guy I saw on the bed. She denied again that its not him. She took time and later showed me the person who called (after changing the contact's name). Just this night, when I called, she acted distant and sounded rude. I asked her where she is, she told me she's in her room. After just some seconds, I heard a guy's voice in the background asking what she wants. She replied the guy. I didn't ask her anything. She immediately became nice and friendly on phone. Asking about me like she really wanted to know.

I know my post is long but this past events have really made my trust for run down to nothing.

Please, what should I do about this girl, she's really pissing me off but I love her.[/quote

No need to read through all the written, the first four paragraph shows there is no difference between you and this gal both of you are game player, she left you for another guy came back and you continue from where the other guy stopt, I dont know why when it comes to dating a lady some guys compromise and lost their sense completely, well, you got what you deserved.

If you where a friend whom i know I would have since stayed away from you because I dont associate with people that toy with their future in the name of love that is obviously fake.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by Nastydroid(m): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
Karleb:
I don't need B. Sc in relationshipology to tell you that this girl ain't yours, no offense.

You mean she introduced you to her ex as her cousin? shocked ...and the so-called ex was all over her in front of you and you couldn't do nothing about it because she said he's a cultist?

Ha! angry this one is strong o.
you don run comot for education section grin
Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by 2goodbobo(m): 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
@OP, ARE YOU STILL HERE? BY NOW YOU SHOULD BE OUT OF THIS THREAD COS YOU DONT NEED ANYONE HERE TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO. ABI DEM PLANT YOUR PLACENTA FOR HER PAPA COMPOUND NE?

THE GURL AINT LOYAL SO HIT THE FREE WAY BRO WHILE THE DAY IS STILL YOUNG. NO GILR DOES THAT TO A GUY SHE LOVE. ABEG FREE HER MAKE SHE CARRY HER TWO TWO LEG GO.
Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by Tvegas(m): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
If you were my son, i would slap you back to reality because it seems this girl had you hooked to some cheap local juju. shocked . Not only is this girl a slut who sleeps around,she also doesnt respect you one bit.

YOU ARE THE SIDE GUY, i thought its only guys who keep side chicks but this girl has broken records. Delete her from your life henceforth,if not she will use your money to plan her wedding with another guy. Her own day of reckoning will come but take the little pride you have and kill that yeye love. Things dey happen sha. shocked
Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by Karleb(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nastydroid:
you don run comot for education section grin

Run ke? After all the admission saga, na trending section I dey visit o. wink
Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by jeflexy(m): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
I'll comment when i have free mb
Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by royalnikita(f): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
Purehuman:

To be sincere, I'm lost in this relationship. I can't just what's going on with me.

Dats wat hapns wen u love someone who doesn't love you. I always say its always better to be in d position of "the loved".
Op, use ur brain, she's playing you.
Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by pickabeau1: 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
Purehuman:

xxxxx

You, my boy, are poosiewhipped

1 Like

Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by Pdizzle(m): 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
pickabeau1:

You, my boy, are poosiewhipped

Real whipped
Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by activefibre1(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
she is stupid not to have covered her cheating tracks wella, but you, guy, you are most stupid to be played by a stupid person. Infact if you marry this girl, una pickin go STUPID WELL WELL!!!
Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by nessaluv(f): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
sandiyke:
@op u are being very unfair to yourself. Just take a look at all the emotional trauma you are going through just because you think you love her.

My dear sorry to say shez very unstable and will keep causing you pain.

Shez keeping you by the corner as a spare incase anything happens. Pls op get up and be a man
u jst spoke my mind, d girl z c0nfused 0r Mayb shez using u 2make choices, wen she gets d right person she'| |eave u comfortably...
Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by Ishilove: 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
Op, no offence but have you been pussay whipped? It seems you have because I don't understand how you can still be with a lady who jumps from man to man.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by zyzxx(m): 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ishilove:
Op, no offence but have you been pussay whipped? It seems you have because I don't understand how you can still be with a lady who jumps from man to man.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by Emaprince: 9:02am On Nov 28, 2014
A very sad story coming from a man..smh

I can't believe some men are this foolish in the name of love!..smh
Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by cutiesoglam(f): 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
U r in SItUATiONShip not a relationship. Is shee dt gud on bed or she is helpin u financially?...pls....Leave d babe quietly no need 4 breakup issue . J kip urdistance and pray 4God's guidance.dis Love is talkin abt get sense oo cos it s 21st century. If u eventually marry dis babe, do u knw she can kill u cos of her infidelity. And uwill neva vpeace. So. Save ursef all dis drama now. Beta gals r in town .reset ur mindset
Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by Babe2sure(f): 5:23am On Nov 29, 2014
This relationship is toxic from the word go.
OP, you better break up from her before one of her numerous lovers does something bad to you or you contact disease from her.
That kind of a woman cannot respect you. And you have already lost your self-worth in the relationship. You will give yourself more headache by staying with her.
Move on with your life. With time, you will get over her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Keeps A Woman In Marriage? / I Think Cane Should Be Allowed In Schools To Keep Away This............. / What Can I Do For You To Earn Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.