Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience (60147 Views)

Ireneony I Want To Be Your Maga, Let Me Be Your Lover. / 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga / I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
wincyhov:
imagine one babe calling me with unknown number one day i ask who was on the line,she called her name then i asked her y you come hide number call me now?she said my phone spoiled thats why.
she was thinking i would say ok i will giv u money to repair it or i will buy a phone for you.i just said ok sorry o go repair am.i greet am then end call.
that gal nor get sense at all.c wetin see wan take magarise me.
Tosyne2much abeg if phone spoil e dy automatically hide number??
bwahahahahaahahahahaha lwkmd roflmao.. You gat me laughing real hard. Lwkmd
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Rapsainot(m): 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
ضصنتالل ت ممتاسااببچت

TRANSLATION wink

Seriously ,I've NO idea

2 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:

I only flirt, I don't bleep them grin
It all starts somewhere..
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
mizzkeji44:

It all starts somewhere..

No I won't to that... Rain come sun come, I stick to my vaseline grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by andysnoopy(m): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
I've just been asked part payment of samsung G note 4. I expect pressure from her soon cos she has already gotten her own half of the money left with mine and i don chop 3 times base on my acceptance already.. grin grin grin grin Truth is i'm really tempted because the girl sabi the thing well well..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Vikkie14: 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
wincyhov:
imagine one babe calling me with unknown number one day i ask who was on the line,she called her name then i asked her y you come hide number call me now?she said my phone spoiled thats why.
she was thinking i would say ok i will giv u money to repair it or i will buy a phone for you.i just said ok sorry o go repair am.i greet am then end call.
that gal nor get sense at all.c wetin see wan take magarise me.
Tosyne2much abeg if phone spoil e dy automatically hide number??

I wonder ooo. Does a spoilt phone even works? If na the screen spoil, that cant hide the number except your phone is from Sambisa forest

8 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by vizkiz: 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

What's wrong if I like tosyne? Bad bellick! undecided

gezz...she's gonna bite undecided

Btw, i guess i have to type slowly for you to catch up with my posts tongue

2 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Rapsainot(m): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:

How much does it cost to carry out an abortion ? wink

جشىبقاخوپ200 اب الل للسوتت300

TRANSLATION

postinor 1&2..... 300&200 respectively...maybe She want to remove her womb too sha grin

6 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
[/b] bwahahahahaahahahahaha lwkmd roflmao.. You gat me laughing real hard. Lwkmd
lol.i won't allow myself be magarise by any girl even the ones i dy trip for die until i become as rich as bill gate + Carlos creme lol.

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by keypad1: 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
drnairalov:
leme not say much paid for her catering training... even bought her oven almost 60,000 naira... long story short i had a best friend who was very rich...him nd ma babe always insult themselves at any given instance if they see each other....all said and done ma friend and her shud be getting married February...and am here i never even know ma wife . what a cold world.. v forgiven dem sha
whaaaaaaaaaaat!

I will kill them both with pick axe.

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Vikkie14: 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
andysnoopy:
I've just been asked part payment of samsung G note 4. I expect pressure from her soon cos she has already gotten her own half of the money left with mine and i don chop 3 times base on my acceptance already.. grin grin grin grin Truth is i'm really tempted because the girl sabi the thing well well..
Bros, u bey s*x idol? Cox i dnt understand u oo. So, cox of "well well bleeping" wey she sabi, u wan bcum maga. She is using s** to control u. Chai, u can fall for anytin ooo. Even if rat dey wear skirt, u fit fall for am. grin. Datz ur weak point and she is exploiting u based on that.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
Vikkie14:

Bros, u bey s*x idol? Cox i dnt understand u oo. So, cox of "well well bleeping" wey she sabi, u wan bcum maga. She is using s** to control u. Chai, u can fall for anytin ooo. Even if rat dey wear skirt, u fit fall for am. grin. Datz ur weak point and she is exploiting u based on that.

You no go kill me with laughter.. I laf so tey water dey commot for my eyes grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Vikkie14:

I wonder ooo. Does a spoilt phone even works? If na the screen spoil, that cant hide the number except your phone is from Sambisa forest
lwkmd.me tire o.i guess she ran out of strategies

3 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
vizkiz:

gezz...she's gonna bite undecided

Btw, i guess i have to type slowly for you to catch up with my posts tongue

People like you just string sentences together without much cogent meaning.
BTW, you aren't tasty enough...no need to even consider biting u.
As for catching up with your posts, you are assuming I will intend to keep responding to you.

Vikkie14:

Hahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Vikkie14: 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:

You no go kill me with laughter.. I laf so tey water dey commot for my eyes grin
Na sign of good thinggrin hope say d water fit fill a cup sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:

No I won't to that... Rain come sun come, I stick to my vaseline grin
VASELINE?
GOD OF MERCY

4 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

As for catching up with your posts, you are assuming I will intend to keep responding to you.

It's okay plllllssssss... Ahn ahn now, shey una wan derail my thread ni? ** sad face **

2 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
mizzkeji44:

VASELINE?
GOD OF MERCY

** covers face **
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by vizkiz: 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

alright, i love you too undecided

18 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by ronald4lif(m): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
I have been maga-rized a couple of times but my first encounter with my first love was the most hit for me. This girl do me no be small. I was spending nothing less than 20k every month on her welfare while we were in uni, I was like her servant and personal driver thinking we were an item, little did I know I was being maga-rized. Though I was the first person to eat the cookie but the experience was full of resentment. I woke up one early beautiful morning to receive a text from my princess charming that she can't date me anymore, no reason at all. I felt like my whole world had collapsed but never asked her why or pleaded. That was the last communication until 3years down the line she's been stalking me every where with tales by moonlight stories. If I narrates what I spent on this babe ehh una go pity. I hope I never be maga-rized to such extend again. Won't even wish such for an enemy

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Gflat: 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
vizkiz:

alright, i love you too undecided

Lol...mad man grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by keypad1: 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
ronald4lif:
I have been maga-rized a couple of times but my first encounter with my first love was the most hit for me. This girl do me no be small. I was spending nothing less than 20k every month on her welfare while we were in uni, I was like her servant and personal driver thinking we were an item, little did I know I was being maga-rized. Though I was the first person to eat the cookie but the experience was full of resentment. I woke up one early beautiful morning to receive a text from my princess charming that she can't date me anymore, no reason at all. I felt like my whole world had collapsed but never asked her why or pleaded. That was the last communication until 3years down the line she's been stalking me every where with tales by moonlight stories. If I narrates what I spent on this babe ehh una go pity. I hope I never be maga-rized to such extend again. Won't even wish such for an enemy
o boy.......na im i dey complain for my own?

Was dis how eve scammed Adam?

Why are ladies so quick to maga guys that likes them? Na wa oooo

2 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by keypad1: 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne and meduna.....una don kill this lovely thread.

Am removing my post!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

"I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" / BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Her Curvy Body While On Vacation Abroad (Pix, Video) / Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.