Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience (60859 Views)

Ireneony I Want To Be Your Maga, Let Me Be Your Lover. / 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga / I Swear I Am Ready To Be Your Maga Till Eternity( Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
satowind:

U don abort die now u sabi price 4 both hospital and chemist even native doctor self. May God help ur womb and de babies u hv killed.

Lwkmd roflmo

Na you com knw dat one oooo
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by rago(m): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
kurt09:
This is a real story of a young Ex-Unilag girl who
passed away last month. Her name is Lola. She
was hit by a car at Oyingbo on her way to work at
Apapa. She was working with MTN. She had a boy
friend named Emeka, a banker who was recently
transferred to Abuja. Both of them were true
lovers. She spent half of the day and most night
talking with Emeka on her phone. Lola's family
knew about their relationship. Emeka was very
close to Lola's family in spite of the tribal
differences. (just imagine their love.) Before she
passed away at LUTH, she told her friends:"If I
pass away, please bury me with my cell phone"She
also said the same thing to her parents. After her
death at LUTH, the attendants couldn't carry her
body to the mortuary. A lot of them tried to do so
but couldn't. So they went to call a priest in
church who had the gift of communicating with the
dead. He sprinkled some salt and water on the
body and started speaking to himself slowly. After
a few minutes, he said:"this girl is missing
something". Then her friends told them about her
intention to be buried with her phone. They asked
them to bring a coffin, and then they opened it and
placed her phone inside the casket. After that, they
tried to carry the body which could now be moved
and they carried it away easily. Everyone was
shocked. A day later which was Lola's birthday,
Emeka came to their house with gifts but was so
shocked to receive the news. He couldn't believe
because he still spoke with Lola the previous day,
He then tried calling her phone again in their
presence and behold! It rang and Lola picked it and
they were chatting. They called the priest to come
and intervene and when he came and prayed for 5
hours,It was revealed that MTN is everywhere you
go. Chill! Don't hate me yet, because I'm also
looking for the idiot that composed this......lolz.
But u like gist sha!Oya pass it on!

m not fooled! I nu it was bullshit from d middle of d tale.....bury me with cel phone......cockshite
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
no fear so ti gbo ?
aiit dear
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
pinkiepetite:
aiit dear

Me sef go create thread 4u too oooooo
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
tosyne2much:

Me sef go create thread 4u too oooooo
lol
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by rago(m): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
parrotibaba:
"Fear her not,who can maga-rize u when u r in abundance of wealth but fear her who can maga-rize you even when u lack wealth"..._____ Parrotibaba

dude, if I got u well, its not about d money fleeced of off guys. its about d tactics used by dz bastard babes and mugurized and used u feel afterwards. it aint about d lost cash or d materials. ..its about being dubiously railroaded, se u dig?
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by nellytivities(f): 1:40am On Nov 27, 2014
bola4dprec:
I am in pains of the following, paying their sch fees, BIS renewal, recharge card, fixing of Brazilian hair and still yet no room for the feelings resulting from the urge to gratify intimate impulses[i][/i]
Why won't they magarize you? You're desperate enough to put your mobile number on your nairaland profile.
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by nellytivities(f): 1:41am On Nov 27, 2014
bola4dprec:
I am in pains of the following, paying their sch fees, BIS renewal, recharge card, fixing of Brazilian hair and still yet no room for the feelings resulting from the urge to gratify intimate impulses[i][/i]
Why won't they magarize you? You're desperate enough to put your mobile number on your nairaland profile.

But that is non of my business... Just responding.
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by singledude(m): 2:25am On Nov 27, 2014
snakie86:
This pics summarized my own encounter

My guy why did you bother about hiding her name?expose the wretched biatch's name let's know who she is!! Useless piece of shait...does she even know what the word 'intruder' means'?
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Eberex(m): 6:52am On Nov 27, 2014
nellytivities:

That was cold. Couldn't you have said it a little more mild?
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 7:44am On Nov 27, 2014
nellytivities:

Miss, abeg easy ooooo
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Eberex(m): 9:27am On Nov 27, 2014
Check out what this crazy girl just sent after saying hello.

Am Maris by name am frm Edo state while i stay in lagos,am a student of Ambrose Alli University at Edo state Ekpoma am Readin accountin 2oolvl.. Am lookin for assistance so badly I need mney to complect my school fees in school nw and my exams is startin by Friday my dear pls I really need ur help nw!
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2014
Eberex:
Check out what this crazy girl just sent after saying hello.

Am Maris by name am frm Edo state while i stay in lagos,am a student of Ambrose Alli University at Edo state Ekpoma am Readin accountin 2oolvl.. Am lookin for assistance so badly I need mney to complect my school fees in school nw and my exams is startin by Friday my dear pls I really need ur help nw!

Na u come be father xmas abi ?
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Eberex(m): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2014
tosyne2much:

Na u come be father xmas abi ?

Help me ask am o! and the funny thing is that this message came withing the space of 5 seconds. Na ''copy and paste'' formular
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by tosyne2much(m): 10:12am On Nov 27, 2014
Eberex:

Help me ask am o! and the funny thing is that this message came withing the space of 5 seconds. Na ''copy and paste'' formular
The funniest thing is that some sex starved mugus will fall 4 it
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by nellytivities(f): 10:40am On Nov 27, 2014
God will punish that girl! If this story is true. Though you wouldn't just put up a joke with your dad's life. But guy!, I'm a lady o...il say you over did it. There's nothing like family. Most school relationships never lead to marriage.
niggi4life:
[b] Na today dem don dey maga we boys? Mine is a very sad story. I met this girl way back in the Uni, she was always wearing Hijab(All this their muslim veil, i fell for her holy holy. We have been dating for 2months(no sexx involved o) One day while i traveled to Lagos while she was in school, she called me that she isnt feeling to well and later in the evening she sent me a pic of her receiving drip. not so long a lady called me saying she's a nurse and my girl needed to be treated for severe malaria and i should please make it quick to deposit 30K, haaaaaaaaa!! where i wan see 30K, my Dad was ill at Bagadry General Hospital and my Elder brother sent us 200Pounds(about 40K then for my dads hospital bills and other sundries, immediately i cashed the money i sent 30K to my babe's friend that she should use it to pay my babe's hospital bill and that i will come and see her soon. I promised the nurses at the general hospital that i will be back soon to settle my dad's bill and gave them the remaining 10K instead of 25K... na so i rush go school go check my sweetie the following day without even thinking about how my dad would cope, when my babe was discharged, i took her to my place and began to baby sit her, i will feed her, bathe her, clothe her,she was bleeding that day and told me it was her period, i had to go and buy sanitary pad on credit. chaiiiii, see me see love oooo.... the next night while she was at my place, i was bored so i picked up her phone and started scrolling through her FB messages only for me to receive the shocking message of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She sent a message to one of her BF that she had successfully removed the pregnancy and she is at home resting... haaaaaaa, i wan die that night, i couldnt sleep, i took the courage to confront her and she started crying, begging me for forgiveness, i forgave her but let her out the next day, two days later i went home to lag and my dad's condition worsened before we could say "jack" the guy lost his life without him being happy with me[/b]
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Eberex(m): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2014
nellytivities:
God will punish that girl! If this story is true. Though you wouldn't just put up a joke with your dad's life. But guy!, I'm a lady o...il say you over did it. There's nothing like family. Most school relationships never lead to marriage.

So what are you trying to say, that it is the girl's fault or what?
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by nellytivities(f): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2014
I like you.
Robodosky:
If a girl requests money from me, the first thing I do is to assess the situation she painted to determine if she's credible or not. If I think she might really be in dire straits, I can oblige her whatever she requests if it is within my power. Once I make that decision, I don't care if she's a scam or not. I apply the same test too for males who ask for money. How many times have I had that feeling that this might be a scam? Plenty. But I go ahead anyway and do it as long as I've been able to whip up enough self-conviction. I'll tell you guys a story. It informed the reason for my present attitude regarding giving out money.

I met a friend during my NYSC program. We were great friends throughout the duration of our service year. She had a child at the time, though unmarried and she was always on the lookout for the fast buck. She was a great individual, nonetheless. Fast track to a couple of years later. I received a message from her that she needed money because her mother was in the hospital and they needed money to sort out the medical expenses. I summarily, without giving much thought to it, considered it to be one of the usual schemes put up by ladies as recounted in the different posts above. So, I decided not to assist. About a year later, she uploaded her mother's picture on her BBM and posted a message to this effect: 'One year after, I still miss you terribly mom'. I called her immediately and found out that her mother did, indeed, needed help at the time she requested money from me. She died because they were unable to meet up with the medical expenses. I was totally devastated.

Now, I'm not trying to say that the money I didn't give caused the woman's death. But there's no way I'd know if she could have been saved either. It's a guilt I'd live with for a long time to come. Bottom line is, if you can afford it, give. If she's a scam, that's her problem. If she isn't, you would have alleviated a distressed person's financial situation. Come to think of it, guys scam as much as ladies. I have male friends who concoct unimaginable tales about needing money. I still try to give anyway. That 'story' you consider so untrue might actually be a real life issue. Of course, if all the signs indicate an undeniably fraudulent plea, do not give. But if you cannot determine with accuracy whether it's true or otherwise, please, if you can, give.

The question of 'magaism' or being 'magarized' has been grossly overrated. It's nothing more serious as losing money when you can comfortably afford to lose it. My two cents.
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by nellytivities(f): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
Eberex:

That was cold. Couldn't you have said it a little more mild?
My bad! I just said it exactly the way I felt at that moment.

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by nellytivities(f): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
Eberex:

So what are you trying to say, that it is the girl's fault or what?
It's the guy's fault na. But the girl doesn't have conscience. Using the guy's money to get rid of another guy's pregnancy. And even collecting the money in excess. And even went ahead to be nursed by him.

The guy learnt his lessons in a bad way. Hope you have moved on bro? All the best.
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
babyosisi:
Hmm romance scam kwa

I don't know if this one qualifies

A puppy love boyfriend and family friend I had back in secondary school found me on Facebook and while we chatted briefly to catch up about our siblings and parents,he gave me his phone number and I decided to call.
During the short conversation I learned his parents and a sibling had died,he had a daughter, was separated from his wife,lived in Abuja
Then he started talking of missing me shocked shocked and strange enough remembered my birthday shocked shocked shocked
next thing I know,he asked me to send him some dollars shocked shocked shocked.
That was the last time I ever communicated with the individual

For old times sake,you for send him 100 dollar.Gals can be stingy sha
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by nellytivities(f): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
Time for a lady to speak, since the thread is for both guy's and ladies.

I haven't exactly been maga-red by a guy because I have always been of the opinion that a guy can always call on his fellow guy to help him out of stuff. Also, I haven't dated any guy that actually needed my help.

The first guy I ever dated pulled that on me and because of love, I told him to send his account number, (I thought that after all he gives me money, it was like returning a portion of his money back to him).
My response made him so happy, he even loves me the more. He told me he was kidding though.
I don't maga my boyfriends. Normally, they know there are some responsibilities they should take up. I never asked a guy for school fees either. (That is the job of my dad).
But seriously guys, there are actually girls that say the truth when they ask for school fees. Probably they are trying to make ends meet in school as not all fingers are equal. Most of the girls you see around, they are the ones practically sending themselves to school. (I might just say they are hardworking girls).

As much as I never maga-red my bf, I magad some guys just for the fun of it. Especially the ones that thought they could get down with any girl. Or that were trying to act smart. Most of the guy's (almost all) I magad, I never met.
Il post one or two stories of my successful magaring. And also think up the ones that didn't work out.
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Eberex(m): 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
nellytivities:
Time for a lady to speak, since the thread is for both guy's and ladies.

I haven't exactly been maga-red by a guy because I have always been of the opinion that a guy can always call on his fellow guy to help him out of stuff. Also, I haven't dated any guy that actually needed my help.

The first guy I ever dated pulled that on me and because of love, I told him to send his account number, (I thought that after all he gives me money, it was like returning a portion of his money back to him).
My response made him so happy, he even loves me the more. He told me he was kidding though.
I don't maga my boyfriends. Normally, they know there are some responsibilities they should take up. I never asked a guy for school fees either. (That is the job of my dad).
But seriously guys, there are actually girls that say the truth when they ask for school fees. Probably they are trying to make ends meet in school as not all fingers are equal. Most of the girls you see around, they are the ones practically sending themselves to school. (I might just say they are hardworking girls).

As much as I never maga-red my bf, I magad some guys just for the fun of it. Especially the ones that thought they could get down with any girl. Or that were trying to act smart. Most of the guy's (almost all) I magad, I never met.
Il post one or two stories of my successful magaring. And also think up the ones that didn't work out.

I'm eagerly waiting for the stories
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by nellytivities(f): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
There was this guy I met on 2go when I was still in Unizik. We got talking and I got to know that he stayed in port Harcourt. He was always inviting me and I couldn't muster up the courage to go see someone I didn't know before in Portharcourt. Portharcourt wasn't onitsha so it meant I was gonna sleep over.
The guy was already talking about the hotel we would lodge. imagine!
I sha told him to send the tfare and he sent me 6k. I confirmed receipt of cash, chop the money, tell am say we get program for church and promised to come some other time.- I promised.
We continued with our chats. We had graduated to whatsapp. We were talking one time and he asked how I was doing, I said I was hungry. The next reply was as I expected, "why will my angel be hungry, why don't you prepare something to eat?" He went on to say if I was with him in ph now, that I wouldn't be hungry.
I sha told the guy that I had foodstuff but the annoying thing was that my gas had finished. (Truly it had finished sha). So the guy sent 3k to fill the gas.
He still went on to send me money to come to PH much later. This time he no gree send up to 6k o. He sent me 3k. Me I no complain o. I Sha did not go.
The charming part about the whole thing is that the guy never complained about all the things he did- recharge cards (this was the highest, it became a normal thing), subscription, transport fares, etc. I don't even know whether to call him a maga.
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Eberex(m): 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
nellytivities:
There was this guy I met on 2go when I was still in Unizik. We got talking and I got to know that he stayed in port Harcourt. He was always inviting me and I couldn't muster up the courage to go see someone I didn't know before in Portharcourt. Portharcourt wasn't onitsha so it meant I was gonna sleep over.
I sha told him to send the tfare and he sent me 6k. I confirmed receipt of cash, chop the money, tell am say we get program for church and promised to come some other time.- I promised.
We continued with our chats. We had graduated to whatsapp. We were talking one time and he asked how I was doing, I said I was hungry. The next reply was as I expected, "why will my angel be hungry, why don't you prepare something to eat?" He went on to say if I was with him in ph now, that I wouldn't be hungry.
I sha told the guy that I had foodstuff but the annoying thing was that my gas had finished. (Truly it had finished sha). So the guy sent 3k to fill the gas.
He still went on to send me money to come to PH much later. This time he no gree send up to 6k o. He sent me 3k. Me I no complain o. I Sha did not go.
The charming part about the whole thing is that the guy never complained about all the things he did- recharge cards (this was the highest, it became a normal thing), subscription, transport fares, etc. I don't even know whether to call him a maga.

helper
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by idee91: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
nellytivities:
Make one spirit just enta u, make u mistake go him place for PH...
The guy would chuke you to stupor grin
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by bola4dprec(m): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
I am not perfect but wise, I benefit from online stuff so customers contact me through that medium I never date online I am one of groundbreaker both here and other sites nairaland.com started operating in 2005 I joined that same year please free me
nellytivities:

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by bola4dprec(m): 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
http://websta.me/n/nellytivities https://twitter.com/nellytivities are you not desperate ?
nellytivities:

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Etetejake(m): 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
vivaciousvivi:
tosyne2much Is this your story really true? How can a random lady you don't know that well start telling you about N30k to abort a pregnancy she got from someone who isn't her bf! Habatically!!! shocked tongue

the random baby won discharge my guy and she succeeded.lol.
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by nellytivities(f): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2014

Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by Eberex(m): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
bola4dprec:
http://websta.me/n/nellytivities https://twitter.com/nellytivities are you not desperate ?

Okay i have gone through ya profile. Right now.................................................no comment until i have visited all pages
Re: Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience by nellytivities(f): 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
Eberex:

Okay i have gone through ya profile. Right now.................................................no comment until i have visited all pages
Eberex, you've been stalking me. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.