Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Why Your Man Cheats On You With Your Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Your Man Cheats On You With Your Best Friend (740 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Every Man Cheats On His Wife. / My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Man Cheats On You With Your Best Friend by chukwumanj(m): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
First off, many of us must have seen it normal for guys to cheat, but not everyone sees it normal to cheat on your girlfriend with her own friend. And in most cases it goes as far as cheating with her own best friend. I have tried to understand this and the reasons why this happens, so I came out with my own hypothesis, it’s just a hypothesis so feel free to drop your opinions if I’m wrong in anyway. In my opinion I think that 90% of the reasons why guys cheat on their girlfriends with their friends is basically caused by the girl. Reasons are:

You talk a lot about the activities of your man:
Girls never understand that some things are meant to remain private no matter how close you may be to your bff. Most girls don’t know how to keep their mouth shut and know when they are giving too much information. This is something I have experienced countless times and I think I’m pretty much sure of what I am saying. Why should a girl be gisting with her friends and even go as far as telling her friends how good her man is on bed, telling her friends nice things about her man and how cute he looks when he just wakes from sleep and boasts of nice places her man takes her to? Don’t they know girls can be jealous? These your friends may not work towards breaking your relationship with your man but I bet they would love to have a taste of this sweetness you’re talking about. And in their minds they’ll be like “after all you guys are not married”, then that’s when stuff starts to go wrong. Talking too much about your man is just have having a stone in your hand and telling your friends that you have a diamond in your hand. Of course everyone would really want to know the value of what you have. So why not hold a diamond and call it a stone instead

You are the over protective girlfriend
You monitor every activity of your man and keeping him away from your friends, my dear you are doing yourself no good. Those your thirsty friends will still find a way to sneak through and this time around they will have known how far you would go to know your boyfriend’s activities, covering their tracks will be way too easy.

You place so much trust on your friends
Girls are so fund of this. They trust their friends a lot! We all know that girl’s friendship does not last and they know themselves, so why place so much trust? Why give your boyfriend your friend’s phone number to reach you if your line is unavailable? If your line is not always available then buy another sim card, after all there are now many phones with dual sims flooding the market.

There are many more reasons I know of why men cheat on you with your friends but I will be updating as they come to my head. Thanks for reading.
Re: Why Your Man Cheats On You With Your Best Friend by ifaoni(m): 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Why Your Man Cheats On You With Your Best Friend by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hmmmm. Makes sense

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys That Smoke. / Lie To Someone In Order To Have Sex Is Now Regarded As Rape / How Do I Tell Her..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.