Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Questions Anyone? Pretty Please? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions Anyone? Pretty Please? (1061 Views)

Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland / Pretty Somali Girls / Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions Anyone? Pretty Please? by senexy(f): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
So a while ago I got curious like what do men think about when they see women or I was wondering if they were curious as to what made women tick so I decided to consult some of my male friends and it turns out guys are pretty simple beings unlike the women folk *no offence ladies* but if I had asked my babes I’m sure the questions would have being a mile long. So I asked them and here are some of the questions that came up:

1) Ladies if you were sexually attracted to a guy, or if there is just something about him that makes you want to rip his clothes off: D wink would you tell him outright or would you look for ways to tell him without actually saying the words?

2)What do you find the most attractive in men? ;wink

3)How many guys asked you out today? Be honest!!

4)Can you hook up with a guy you just met or if a guy you just met were to ask ‘can we hook up’ what would you say?

5)Why do you dress down a-times?

6)If a guy were to walk up to you and ask why you were dressed shabbily/awkwardly what would be your reaction? shocked :/

7)What if he were to say stuff like ‘damn girl why you gotta be so hot’ *okay I didn’t type that I think I had a mini seizure* what would you say and how would you feel?

coolWhat inspires you to dress up and I mean sexily/hotly; is it to feel good or to give the men folk a mini heart attack? :ppppp

9)Okay ladies let’s get freaky wink: D what turns you on?

10)If a guy you like or the guy you like presently were to ask what it was that turns you on about him what would you say? X_X

11)What can your current boyfriend/partner do to make you cheat on him? ;(

12)Do you feel beautiful/ sexy in your own skin * oh I don’t mean in the nude* I mean at all times duhhhh?

13)And finally let’s get raunchy up in this piece!!!! Are you good in bed *in vin diesels voice*? cheesy

Simple as 123 right well that brings us to the end of today’s questions, please leave your answers / replies in the comments section and please do so in the order that the questions were asked so that we know which question you happen to be answering.
Re: Questions Anyone? Pretty Please? by Nursy(f): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
Too many questions undecided
Re: Questions Anyone? Pretty Please? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
and who do you think will answer all these questions?......... JAMB questions for WAEC candidate!
Re: Questions Anyone? Pretty Please? by theorbiters: 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
Choi, I can't wait to see some answers
Re: Questions Anyone? Pretty Please? by corisande: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
undecided
Answer for the gods
Re: Questions Anyone? Pretty Please? by Hazardd(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nursy:
Too many questions undecided
chose one and answer
Re: Questions Anyone? Pretty Please? by LEvuls(m): 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
senexy:
So a while ago I got curious like what do men think about when they see women or I was wondering if they were curious as to what made women tick so I decided to consult some of my male friends and it turns out guys are pretty simple beings unlike the women folk *no offence ladies* but if I had asked my babes I’m sure the questions would have being a mile long. So I asked them and here are some of the questions that came up:

1) Ladies if you were sexually attracted to a guy, or if there is just something about him that makes you want to rip his clothes off: D wink would you tell him outright or would you look for ways to tell him without actually saying the words?

2)What do you find the most attractive in men? ;wink

3)How many guys asked you out today? Be honest!!

4)Can you hook up with a guy you just met or if a guy you just met were to ask ‘can we hook up’ what would you say?

5)Why do you dress down a-times?

6)If a guy were to walk up to you and ask why you were dressed shabbily/awkwardly what would be your reaction? shocked :/

7)What if he were to say stuff like ‘damn girl why you gotta be so hot’ *okay I didn’t type that I think I had a mini seizure* what would you say and how would you feel?

coolWhat inspires you to dress up and I mean sexily/hotly; is it to feel good or to give the men folk a mini heart attack? :ppppp

9)Okay ladies let’s get freaky wink: D what turns you on?

10)If a guy you like or the guy you like presently were to ask what it was that turns you on about him what would you say? X_X

11)What can your current boyfriend/partner do to make you cheat on him? ;(

12)Do you feel beautiful/ sexy in your own skin * oh I don’t mean in the nude* I mean at all times duhhhh?

13)And finally let’s get raunchy up in this piece!!!! Are you good in bed *in vin diesels voice*? cheesy

Simple as 123 right well that brings us to the end of today’s questions, please leave your answers / replies in the comments section and please do so in the order that the questions were asked so that we know which question you happen to be answering.

Oya start answering all these questions
Re: Questions Anyone? Pretty Please? by Crocz(m): 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
Interesting...
Re: Questions Anyone? Pretty Please? by senexy(f): 5:17am On Nov 25, 2014
na wa for all of una o!!!! i carry yansh commot shocked, answer question no, the time wey you dey take reply you fit don answer 3 questions i sure sey na shyness dey worry all of una tongue, anyways oya answer the ones that you can answer, i don try abi? thank you grin
Re: Questions Anyone? Pretty Please? by lahit14(m): 5:47am On Nov 25, 2014
1. A 2. B 3. C 4. D 5. E , yes I knw these questions r for girls the reason I gave one nak.ed hot 2years old girl that is awake to help me ansa dem. She said the once she didn't ansa are not objective questions. She said I should tell u to score her.
Re: Questions Anyone? Pretty Please? by FLAWLES(f): 5:52am On Nov 25, 2014
Gimme my glasses
Re: Questions Anyone? Pretty Please? by Hazardd(m): 6:02am On Nov 25, 2014
FLAWLES:
Gimme my glasses
Gives her glasses *** oya answer
Re: Questions Anyone? Pretty Please? by FLAWLES(f): 6:07am On Nov 25, 2014
Hazardd:

Gives her glasses *** oya answer
.make dem repeat d question
Re: Questions Anyone? Pretty Please? by Hazardd(m): 6:23am On Nov 25, 2014
FLAWLES:
.make dem repeat d question
No problem
1.What inspires you to dress up and I mean sexily/hotly?
2.you girls always wears mini-skirt and shorts,is it for seduction?
3.how many guys do u date yesterday?

your time start now
Re: Questions Anyone? Pretty Please? by FLAWLES(f): 7:15am On Nov 25, 2014
Hazardd:

No problem
1.What inspires you to dress up and I mean sexily/hotly?
2.you girls always wears mini-skirt and shorts,is it for seduction?
3.how many guys do u date yesterday?

your time start now
.no1=am a deeper lifer..ion dress hotly or sexily.....no2=ion know abouh dat cus i dnt wear dos.............no3=am single ad not searching+tru awt yesterday i yaff bin in church
Re: Questions Anyone? Pretty Please? by Hazardd(m): 7:26am On Nov 25, 2014
FLAWLES:
.no1=am a deeper lifer..ion dress hotly or sexily.....no2=ion know abouh dat cus i dnt wear dos.............no3=am single ad not searching+tru awt yesterday i yaff bin in church
Your score=45% cool
Re: Questions Anyone? Pretty Please? by FLAWLES(f): 7:30am On Nov 25, 2014
Hazardd:

Your score=45% cool
.tank you sir
Re: Questions Anyone? Pretty Please? by Hazardd(m): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2014
FLAWLES:
.tank you sir
You are welcome cool
Re: Questions Anyone? Pretty Please? by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 25, 2014
Maybe u shud ansa dem 1st. Den we'll know u're serious
Re: Questions Anyone? Pretty Please? by senexy(f): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
Answer the questions? sure i done did it before and i will do it again; 1) I would look for ways to tell him without actually saying the words *sighs* sadbut hey if he were to come right out and ask now that’s a different ball game) grin.
2)Lips wink and I don’t know why but I find neck chains on guys incredible sexy especially when it peeks out from under whatever it is they are wearing.
3)None sad …. Well yet wink.
4)Nope and if he were to ask I guess my response would be nope. undecided
5)It’s hard to be a girl you know so a times when I’m exhausted I really don’t give a shit about what I’m wearing cool.
6)I would probably smile and say ‘I know’.
7)To that I would say ‘I know right it’s in my DNA’ or thank you.
coolit’s a little bit of both.
9)For me its emotional I have to be into you to get turned on by you, if I’m into you everything about you turns me on cheesy.
10)Everything cheesy wink.
11)Nothing and absolutely nothing.
12)Well most times, but there are days that i need to be told that i look gorgeous or beautiful.
13)Well you would have to ask the guys that I’ve slept with *fingers crossed*
And I’m done *drops mic*

(1) (Reply)

This Girl Must Think I'm Santa Claus And It's Not Even Christmas. / I Want A Relationship.. / Share With Us Your Best Romance Ever With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.