Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d (1741 Views)

The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. / Questions Anyone? Pretty Please? / What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by memyself2(f): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2006
i'm seriously bothered by something i've noticed in most women, not all but most of us.
women claim they want-love, attention, care, trust, Honesty, security, they all want to be appreciated, shown romance(yáll know what i'm talkin about) etc but then given options between dating a good guy(you know the kind of guys, sweet, honest, kind, thoughtful, gives you the kind of attention you want and even more,in other words, the boring kind of guy! do i need to go on?) and the bad boy type(charming, crazy, fun to be with, drop dead gorgeous, makes your heart miss a beat by just a smile or look(ahhhhhhhhhhh!) kind of guy, you see most women breaking their hearts over the bad boy! why's this?

we all know with the good guy, u get security, u get romance and more, the bad boy type promises he'll call, but while you are waiting for his call, he's out breaking another girl's heart, while the good guy calls and checks up on you every minute to know if his "angel" is ok! my God! this bugs me bad and i want to know because i think i've got that ailment too, u know the type of ailment u have when you're craving for a snack, u've got all kinds of fruits in your fridge but  you just got to have that bar of bounty or mars, knowin that the fruits will be of more good to your health than the chocolate bar! whats wrong with us? do you think its a sickness in our minds ? that in a sick way, we crave punishment?
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by dondele(m): 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2006
nahh, girl you like bad guys cuzz they are bad. but dont get it twisted cuzz a lot of bad guys are good and d good ones have some pretty bad personality.
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by Teezy(f): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2006
Me personally i go for the bad guy too, but u gotta know the "bad guys" have some good in them they just dont show it often. They show their love in a different way i guess. While the good guys can sometimes get really soft, and to me that's annoying. I like my man to be strong and be able to protect me.
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by dondele(m): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2006
baby i will spank you eerday of the week so u will know im the master. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by Teezy(f): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2006
fine as long as i get to spank u too tongue tongue tongue im a very naughty girl by the way tongue wink
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by iice(f): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2006
Ahhh so this is the question u wanted 2 ask, well never claimed 2 wanting a good guy or having a solid relationship, so am of the minority here and i like bad boys, dnt have much in common with good guys or the straight laced ones tongue tongue so am always in crazy relationships lol,
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by dondele(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2006
@teezy yeah baby u can spank me too but i will use the whip on you. you can go get a pad or something to use on me. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by memyself2(f): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2006
dondele:

nahh, girl you like bad guys cuzz they are bad. but don't get it twisted cuzz a lot of bad guys are good and d good ones have some pretty bad personality.
--- they do? i certainly havent seen it in any of the bad boys i know!

Teezy:

Me personally i go for the bad guy too, but u gotta know the "bad guys" have some good in them they just don't show it often. They show their love in a different way i guess. While the good guys can sometimes get really soft, and to me that's annoying. I like my man to be strong and be able to protect me.
-protect you? learn some karate girlfriend and protect yourself! kidding!im not disputing that, bad guys have some good in them but it doesnt show itself often eg u wait till 1am before he returns, but u r soooooooooo glad he's back, u dnt even remember that he's late!

and pls tell me just one good in Bobby Brown thats making Whitney destroy herself like this?
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by Teezy(f): 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2006
me,myself:

and please tell me just one good in Bobby Brown thats making Whitney destroy herself like this?

Love that's what, maybe only she sees the good in him wink

@dondele
k g'head spank me papi ive been a badddd girl tongue tongue tongue lol ill get to spanking u latr wink
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by dondele(m): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2006
you are one bad girl. i love bad girls. damn. i will spank you till you touch the sky. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by Hotstepper(f): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2006
am alwayz going for the good guys, that is for sure
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by dondele(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2006
good for ya.
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by Badman888(m): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2006
wats up with gals going for the bad guys, but when its time 4 them to get married they look 4 the good ones
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by Teezy(f): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2006
@dondele
ive bn extra bad cuzz i knew my punishment would be a lil spanking from u  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by Teezy(f): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2006
Badman888:

wats up with gals going for the bad guys, but when its time 4 them to get married they look for the good ones

Im getting married to my "bad guy" tongue cheesy
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by memyself2(f): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2006
iice:

Ahhh so this is the question u wanted 2 ask, well never claimed 2 wanting a good guy or having a solid relationship, so am of the minority here and i like bad boys, dnt have much in common with good guys or the straight laced ones tongue tongue so am always in crazy relationships lol,
-hmmm, good4u but r u implyin dt in all the relationships u have,  u dnt invest a teeny weeny bit of emotion in it? it's just "wham bam"thank you ma'am and they r  gone? seriously? wow!!!
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by Badman888(m): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2006
emmmmm Teezy go ahead, i guess u would be with ok with him carrying chiks behind ur back
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by diddy4(m): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2006
@teezy

how can u be taking spanking from him when i already have my belt ready to spank your bad ass. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by Teezy(f): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2006
Badman888:

emmmmm Teezy go ahead, i guess u would be with ok with him carrying chiks behind your back

Dude dont say that shocked Im serious u know and like i said he's a "bad guy" but he's good to me. Ima just leave it at dt lipsrsealed

@diddy
papi u kno u special, i be naughty everyday just fo u tongue tongue tongue
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by diddy4(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2006
nice cuzz dat ass is mine for the spanking. tongue tongue
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by Badman888(m): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2006
yea just kiddin Teezy

diddy u dey here again they follow nyash, na wa ooo cool
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by Teezy(f): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2006
@badman
lol k

@diddy
its all urs tongue tongue wink
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by diddy4(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2006
@badman

just close the door let me handle my business

@teezy
nice baby cuzz the party is about to get started.
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by Badman888(m): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2006
lol diddy i go leave u make u catch ur fun wink
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by diddy4(m): 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2006
good boy. cool
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by eveseh(f): 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2006
LOL diddy
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by memyself2(f): 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2006
thanks guys, u've really been great helps, not!!! but nyways, i hope u have fun whippin each others a**es, tongue
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by diddy4(m): 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2006
you can get some whipping too if u want.
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by memyself2(f): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2006
diddy4:

you can get some whipping too if u want.
---(xcuse me? im laughin so hard im findin it hard2type in!) whippin? it aint my kinda thingy!
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by diddy4(m): 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2006
good for ya.
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by Busta(f): 2:49am On Jul 20, 2006
Bad boys would always be bad boys, and the good boys? They wanna be a bad boy or always have a bit of undercover badness in em. Don't be decieved!

bad or good, as long he satisfy and takes care of me! grin
Re: Your Opinions: Pretty Please;d by diddy4(m): 3:04am On Jul 20, 2006
i can do dat u know.

(1) (Reply)

The Ten(10) Mistake Ladies Made With Men / Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls / Broken Hearted. Nigerian Men Give Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.