Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? (4406 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / I Am In Love With A Married Man / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by KingTom(m): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
So matter wey we discuss since you small, you still dey carry am for head till now abi? Anyway love cannot lie at least that's what they say undecided
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by jnrbayano(m): 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
farano:
This old friend of mine got my phone number from one of my closest friends. He's a very nice guy. He said he has been in love with me just that he has been waiting for the right time to say it. I was so surprised when I had this. Ok...I was so happy too, you know women love sweet words lol. He said it all started after one church programme that took place back then. We were walking home together, both of us and his younger sister. He felt thirsty and decided to buy sachet water. I was like "no now, you're almost home, you can drink water at home". I said so because we were very close to their house. He agreed and smiled.

Now he's a grown up man. Could it be true that he's in love because of such comment?

You didn't ask this question when your thread;

1. Bring all comers to comment even those ones that don't usually visit romance section lipsrsealed anything you add here "aka m adiro ya"

2. Made you well known to the male folks here

3. Attracted a lot of PMs from males

4. Made some nominate you for the just concluded miss world nairaland contest.

Etc

Farano, you are very stingy with that question o

smiley
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by jnrbayano(m): 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
Mprex:

just pray you dont fall for a wolf in sheep's clothing

but you aint new to the game. So you should be able to decipher certain things

Nwa teacher cheesy
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by Mprex(f): 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
jnrbayano:

Nwa teacher cheesy
lolsss. Did i say anything?
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by jnrbayano(m): 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
Mprex:

lolsss. Did i say anything?

You were coaching her na undecided
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by gbengarock: 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
farano:
This old friend of mine got my phone number from one of my closest friends. He's a very nice guy. He said he has been in love with me just that he has been waiting for the right time to say it. I was so surprised when I had this. Ok...I was so happy too, you know women love sweet words lol. He said it all started after one church programme that took place back then. We were walking home together, both of us and his younger sister. He felt thirsty and decided to buy sachet water. I was like "no now, you're almost home, you can drink water at home". I said so because we were very close to their house. He agreed and smiled.

Now he's a grown up man. Could it be true that he's in love because of such comment?

i dey suspect u...r u tryna say u ve been single al dis yrs or u r thinkn of makin him a spare...gals sha
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by farano(f): 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
KingTom:
So matter wey we discuss since you small, you still dey carry am for head till now abi? Anyway love cannot lie at least that's what they say undecided
We? undecided
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by farano(f): 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
jnrbayano:

You didn't ask this question when your thread;

1. Bring all comers to comment even those ones that don't usually visit romance section lipsrsealed anything you add here "aka m adiro ya"

2. Made you well known to the male folks here

3. Attracted a lot of PMs from males

4. Made some nominate you for the just concluded miss world nairaland contest.

Etc

Farano, you are very stingy with that question o

smiley
haha don't really get you o
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by KingTom(m): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
farano:
We? undecided
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by kolamilan(m): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
@op, how old are you? you sound like a little kid. no offence.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by jnrbayano(m): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
farano:
haha don't really get you o

Mprex,

Oya interprete for her smiley
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by tobiboss(m): 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
farano:

how can some1 be inlove with you because you saved him 5bucks on pure water, he clearly tryna get in ur pants, don't fall
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by jeflexy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
I'll comment when i have free mb

1 Like

Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by Mprex(f): 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
jnrbayano:

Oya interprete for her smiley
lolss. Shey na you talk now you are looking for interpreter

farano, he was trying to say that i'm coaching you. I dunno how manage oh
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by 100Cents: 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
farano:

Does he have money now ?
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by 100Cents: 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
chibwike:
I dont really get the story

Super story needs interpretation..
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by 100Cents: 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
Dump him for me.

He is a sily man.

How can he buy you pure water to propose to you ?

I am getting you wine. You deserve more.

Smh..
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by farano(f): 7:02am On Nov 25, 2014
100Cents:
Dump him for me.

He is a sily man.

How can he buy you pure water to propose to you ?

I am getting you wine. You deserve more.

Smh..
Propose? How do you mean? Did I type anything like that?
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by FLAWLES(f): 7:26am On Nov 25, 2014
Op.............abeg gimme glasses(ion understand)
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by Exjoker(m): 7:37am On Nov 25, 2014
He has already told you his mind. It now left for you to decide... I don't think what we'll say here will have any effect on you cause, you have already made of your of mind. You love him already, Farano.
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by clevvermind(m): 7:43am On Nov 25, 2014
U hv to do more study about him. He is in love with you. He can't just let a good girl like u slip from his hands.
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 25, 2014
Hmm. You can only know if a guy is in love by getting to know him and by watching his actions. Even a cheat and an abuser can tell you they are in love with you. Nothing special about it. Its just mere words. Just take your time to study him first and try not to get too carried away with words.
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by austine4real(m): 7:48am On Nov 25, 2014
Who knws mayb he's lust/luv?
Luv wt ur head nt ur heart
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by 100Cents: 8:03am On Nov 25, 2014
farano:
Propose? How do you mean? Did I type anything like that?

Oh sorry..
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2014
vivaciousvivi:
I don't understand this thread angry

What's up miss ?
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by Blurr(m): 8:42am On Nov 25, 2014
undecided undecided guys sha; :-o i like d kynd pattern d guy wan use....I'd lyk to adopt d same method.. grin
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
tosyne2much:

What's up miss ?

I dey o.
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by tosyne2much(m): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

I dey o.

What's up for boys now ? wink
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
[quote author=tosyne2much post=28333160]

What's up for boys now ? wink [/quot
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
tosyne2much:

What's up for boys now ? wink
The blue skies bro...the blue skies smiley
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by Confession14(f): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Choi, no gree oooo....that wan na tory for philipine season films ooo e.g Dyesebel and Be Careful With My Heart
farano:

* exclaim in cameroon pidgin
Re: Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? by Confession14(f): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
Exjoker:
He has already told you his mind. It now left for you to decide... I don't think what we'll say here will have any effect on you cause, you have already made of your of mind. You love him already, Farano.
did u say love? Pls translate in french...cos i schooled in Cologne, a city in france

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies / If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? / My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Skinny (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.