Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? (16587 Views)

Enugu Killings: How We Came Under Attack – Villagers / Onitsha Killings: How IGP Solomon Arase Wasted Blood Of Innocent Picketers To Sa / Ohaneze To Biafra Agitators: Stop This Madness - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by onyengbu1(m): 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2008
tpia:

attention seeker- I noticed you but have been ignoring you because your desperation is too obvious.

carry on- continue your show.

My show which you cannot obviously ignore due to your blocked medulla oblongata.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by RedHotChic(f): 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2008
So why not give the Hausa ANPP the Jos North LGA that they have rightfully won?
Now I know you are hausa disguised as plateau indigene. Cede Jos to hausa for what? Is that their homeland?. Did they cede Kano north to Plateau people?
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by Kweenisha: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

Why not answer the valid question? Instead of shooting back with insults?

what question?
answer to the fact that your kingdom refuses to sell land to outsiders and yet you struggle to shout one Nigeria every breath you take?
pose a question and let me attempt an answer
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by RedHotChic(f): 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2008
Now I know exactly why funmi has been trying to circumcise you since
I mean,commit FGM maybe to inflict pain and finally shoo you out
anu mpam.
I don't circumcise online lunatics. A mental home is more appropriate for them. undecided
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2008
Pataki:

No wonder Nigeria will always top the list of the most dangerous countries in the world. cry cry cry

Deep seated hate and tribalism.
That is what happens when you have a failed attempted succession. A country with 200+ ethnic groups.
Oh an black people, who lack unity, if you disagree ask your self why we are the ones killing ourselves.

And the problem is not just in Africa. Our AA counterparts cry Racism, while they are the ones killing each other with drugs and violence.
Black people individually strong, but as a collective we are hopeless.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by RedHotChic(f): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2008
@ funmi. good to know you can be tammed. was he threatening taking back his ring or what scared you into submission like this?
I am waiting to get money for a good NY divorce lawyer, thats all.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by RedHotChic(f): 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2008
That is what happens when you have a failed attempted succession. A country with 200+ ethnic groups.
Oh an black people, who lack unity, if you disagree ask your self why we are the ones killing ourselves.

And the problem is not just in Africa. Our AA counterparts cry Racism, while they are the ones killing each other with drugs and violence.

Leave AA out of this. There is no black race in the world that massacre people like the hausas over a plate of soup.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by Kweenisha: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2008
RedHotChic:

Now I know you are hausa disguised as plateau indigene. Cede Jos to hausa for what? Is that their homeland?. Did they cede Kano north to Plateau people?

They've since been beaten to submission.
You see why non northerners label all of them as awusa
there's hardly any difference
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by duduspace(m): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2008
Pataki:

No wonder Nigeria will always top the list of the most dangerous countries in the world. cry cry cry

You get am my brother, I tried convincing a friend recently that the only place she had to fear in Nigeria was the Niger Delta and that the foreign press doesn't really understand us, then this springs up. Anyways, we are a work in progress and what doesn't destroy us only makes us stronger, and all the other blah blah blahs you can think of but none of those make you feel any better bout it.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2008
RedHotChic:

How many Plateau are in Kano North. If they were the majority I would give them what is theres.
Stop saying cede Jos to Hausa. Jos North is one LGA in JOS that is dominated by Hausa.

Listen their are non traditional Igbo Lands in Eastern Nigeria that are today ruled by Igbo people because today they form the masses there.
This is politics. Those with highest number of votes should win.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by tpia: 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2008
RedHotChic:

I don't circumcise online lunatics. A mental home is more appropriate for them. undecided

sweetie, dont blame me because your parents have been in a mental home ever since you were old enough to know who they were.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by ikeyman00(m): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2008
pataki

No wonder Nigeria will always top the list of the most dangerous countries in the world.  

u mean the north are draggin nigeria backwards
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by tpia: 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

How many Plateau are in Kano North. If they were the majority I would give them what is theres.
Stop saying cede Jos to Hausa. Jos North is one LGA in JOS that is dominated by Hausa.

Listen their are non traditional Igbo Lands in Eastern Nigeria that are today ruled by Igbo people because today they form the masses there.

dont you wonder why redhotchunk is here crying and dictating as if Jos is her hometown.

Outsider weeping louder than the bereaved.

its because she has no roots anywhere and is desperately trying to fit in somehow somewhere and wherever.

if the thing pains her that much why cant she carry her ak47 that she shoots her husbands with and hop over to Jos to kill some hausas?
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2008
What happened to the Ajegunle 2000 riots, how come no one is mentioning that?
It does not happen down south abi, where did Kweenisha go??
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by Kweenisha: 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2008
RedHotChic:

Leave AA out of this. There is no black race in the world that massacre people like the hausas over a plate of soup.

Plate of soup could even be something worth dying for if it has correct ingredients grin
They would kill others over a cartoon drawn in a land they couldn't spell
You can pass by a mosque with some cleavage showing and they  hack you down for defilling the house of god
didn't they burn down a church with it's priest because the cross on it's steeple prevented their prayers from proceeding eastwards towards mecca
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by Kweenisha: 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

This is politics
. Those with highest number of votes should win.

These people have come again.
Please give one simple example
I dare you
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2008
There is no black race like the hausa?
Unfortunately like I said the Hausa are our brother.
We are all the black race, sucks for all you tribalist out there.
We are all black race, live with it
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by onyengbu1(m): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2008

This guy is an aboki.
Period!
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by duduspace(m): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2008
RedHotChic:

Good prognosis, wrong diagnosis, you stopped short of the black people's problem. There is nothing genetic about the inability of black people to live together as a collective, it is all due to the colonialists intrusion. Just imagine the Yoruba nation comprising of all yorubas spanning about 3 different artificial countries as one country, we might have other problems to sort out but we definitely would not be killing ourselves like the Hausas are doing to other tribes up north.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by Kweenisha: 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

What happened to the Ajegunle 2000 riots, how come no one is mentioning that?
It does not happen down south abi, where did Kweenisha go??

I've been waiting for you to tell me.
what happened?
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2008
Kweenisha:

These people have come again.
Please give one simple example
I dare you

You do know that the traditional lands of the Igbo's does not include coastal areas? How is that Rivers State is governed by an Igbo man? Because they gained majority status there, maybe  undecided
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by Kweenisha: 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

still googling to come up with an example?
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2008
Kweenisha:

what happened?

Go and ask or search it yourself, You should do a little homework before stating inflammatory statements.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by ono(m): 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2008
Josboy,
The Ikwerres said they're not Igbo - time and again. This is strange, but that's the reality on ground. But the Igbos said they're their kin. Me no understand sha.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by JJYOU: 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2008
RedHotChic:

I am waiting to get money for a good NY divorce lawyer, thats all.
as i have told you before this is a better funmi. good to know you are well and doing good my dear auntie
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by Kweenisha: 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

You do know that the traditional lands of the Igbo's does not include coastal areas? How is that Rivers State is governed by an Igbo man? Because they gained majority status there, maybe  undecided

Do you know the history of Port Harcourt?
you keep shouting one Nigeria,do you know history?
Start by telling me the original name of the land called Port Harcourt.
That is your assignment  for tonite
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2008
duduspace:

Good prognosis, wrong diagnosis, you stopped short of the black people's problem. There is nothing genetic about the inability of black people to live together as a collective, it is all due to the colonialists intrusion. Just imagine the Yoruba nation comprising of all yorubas spanning about 3 different artificial countries as one country, we might have other problems to sort out but we definitely would not be killing ourselves like the Hausas are doing to other tribes up north.

The Dahomey people of Benin wanted nothing to do with Yoruba. So I dont know what 3 countries you are talking about.
Dahomey were always warring with Yoruba, although their culture native religions were/are almost identical go figure. Brothers hating brothers I guess.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by RedHotChic(f): 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2008
You do know that the traditional lands of the Igbo's does not include coastal areas? How is that Rivers State is governed by an Igbo man? Because they gained majority status there, maybe
Who cares who is governing who but my main problem is why kill the indigenes because you want to govern them by force?
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by onyengbu1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2008
what happened?

How can he know, when was still with his herd of nama in the plateau mountains, Alhaji neva settle am dat time.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2008
RedHotChic:

Who cares who is governing who but my main problem is why kill the indigenes because you want to govern them by force?
I categorically agree with you on your second point, first point though we all care
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by RedHotChic(f): 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2008
Josboy,
The Ikwerres said they're not Igbo - time and again. This is strange, but that's the reality on ground. But the Igbos said they're their kin. Me no understand sha.
Keep fooling yourself. They are different sides of one box. The issue at hand is did anybody use a machete to force themselves in? even in Edo when oshiomole's case was on, did you hear any massacre?
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by Pataki: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2008
@ JosBoy,

Are you in support of the killings in Jos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14)

Buhari Leaves Nigeria For Chad On Monday / Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers, 30 Go Missing In Yobe Attack / Obaseki: Edo Diaspora In New York Mocks Governor (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.