Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. (50086 Views)

Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Why Are Nigerian Men Generally So Damn Sexist?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
babygirlfl:

I agree with you too much talk to make the woman perfect but that was not what I had in mind when I started this thread. In fact I am against constant preaching to women. [size=20pt]This thread was created to simply know more about the angry black woman.[/size] If you have the time, read my previous posts and make up your mind about my stance.

Na only me need 'translator' for this post? undecided

What exactly did you 'try' to 'mean'? undecided
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
babygirlfl:
Sometimes people refer to the black woman as the angry black woman. [size=20pt]What do you think about this label on the black woman.[/size] Is it another racist word, a sexists word or just the truth. [size=20pt]It would be nice if we justified our answer. Please no insults.[/size]

Abi I nor sabi English again? undecided
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
babygirlfl,

Just keep ya composure.

And no matter what, keep smiling.

You're a sweetheart.

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by iykedare(m): 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
cococandy:
great post there

Woman,thou art beautiful.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
SirShymex:
babygirlfl,

Just keep ya composure.

You're a sweetheart.

While she keeps smiling. . .
Can you please tell her to explain where the thread derailment came from since 'we' gave her exactly what she asked for.

1.Was she expecting 'angry black women like me' to listen to her lecture us on NL how to avoid such labels. . .WHICH ARE FACTUAL LABELS?
2.What was the original intent of this thread, knowing that ANGRY NL WOMEN are all OVER THIS FAMILY SECTION? cheesy
3.Was the 'targeted' audience AFRICAN AMERICAN FEMALES who do not participate on NL like they use to?
4.IS SHE REALLY AN AFRICAN BLACK FEMALE?

Conclusion:

No real AFRICAN, BLACK FEMALE WILL START THIS KIND OF THREAD WITHOUT LOOKING TO KISS THE AZZZES OF THE 'SUMBIT TO A SHYTE HUSBAND' anti-feminism-CHAUVINISTIC MALE audience ON NL.

I have seen many threads like this on NL which were FEMINISM-BASHING THREADS. . .
I avoid them and WILL KEEP AVOIDING THEM, not to run into the kinds of 'breeds of men' I do not want to associate with in life or in death! kiss

Thanks. kiss

5 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by cococandy(f): 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
iykedare:

Woman,thou art beautiful.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
thank you. smiley smiley
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Can you please tell her to explain where the thread derailment came from since 'we' gave her exactly what she asked for.

1.Was she expecting 'angry black women like me' to listen to her lecture us on NL how to avoid such labels?
2.What was the original intent of this thread know that ANGRY NL WOMEN are all OVER THIS FAMILY SECTION? cheesy
3.Was the 'targeted' audience AFRICAN AMERICAN FEMALES who do not participate on NL like they use to?

Conclusion:

No real ARICAN BLACK FEMALE WILL START THIS KIND OF THREAD WITHOUT LOOKING TO KISS THE AZZZES OF THE 'SUMBIT TO A SHYTE HUSBAND' anti feminism audience.

Thanks.

Well, she's a grown woman and I don't need to explain anything to her. She's just a different breed, with a supreme understanding of the realities of life and human interaction.

Also, she's a feminist or perhaps a womanist would be more applicable, due to her temperament, and logic. But regardless, you lot need to take a cue from her. A great woman, no real man will ever disrespect, even if she has her flaws like every other human being.

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY5pmzmiDO8

SirShymex:

Well, she's a grown woman and I don't need to explain anything to her. She's just a different breed, with a supreme understanding of the realities of life and human interaction.

Also, she's a feminist or perhaps a womanist would be more applicable, due to her temperament, and logic. [size=20pt]But regardless, you lot need to take a cue from her.[/size] A great woman, no real man will ever disrespect, even if she has her flaws like every other human being.

I see!
I thought as much! BACK TO "RYDELL HIGH SCHOOL and 'BORN TO HAND-JIVE" abi?! grin
Thanks. . .

But I'd rather take a cue from THE AZZE OF A DONKEY!
No insult intended! kiss

A group of you guys are very popular for MANY THINGS ON NL AND OFF!
You will always look for 'groupies'!
If you can't find one. . . YOU WILL USE ANYYYYYYYYYYYY MEANS including other IDs on or off NL TO GET A GROUP OF LOW SELF-ESTEEMED FEMALES STILL LOOKING FOR FATHER FIGURES IN OLD AGE TO KEEP KNOCKING FEMALE HEADS TOGETHER! wink

I can NEVER BE USED FOR ANY MALE OR FEMALE AGENDA BUT MINE! kiss

YOUR main M.O. ON NL is your relentless portrayal of females in GENERAL in the most UNDESIRABLE LIGHT with total disregard like there are no females in your families. kiss Any "thing" called female ON NL that gives you a pat on our backs for your behavior(no matter how disrespectful) AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHER WOMEN. . .gets a brownie cookie!

Because they will always worship A DDDDDDICKK for a 'GOD'! wink
TUFIAAAAAAAAAAAAKWA!!!!! cheesy

Ha! I WILL NEVER DO SUCH A THING! kiss
Blokos can NEVER BE MY GOD!
Amen!!!!

7 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
freecocoa:
Thread is still on point jare, no be black women be the topic? There's no way to discuss black women without talking about black men na, especially as the black men dey here dey talk rubbish. undecided

Bwahahaha!! grin grin

Me? I'm still wondering what 'angry black woman' has to do with Nigerians. Just smacks of the desperation of some folk who are trying to pour their misery on Nigerian women any which way.

Pointless.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
SirShymex:
babygirlfl,

Just keep ya composure.

You're a sweetheart.

Why you encouraging her? Because shes not a angry black woman? grin some of us only see smoke and we are proud of it
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Sagamite(m): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
NL BLACK WOMEN! cheesy
Who will argue to SHUT you up. . . with their ITK religious, holier-than-thou attitudes! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_OCxh769Vs

GADDAMIT!!! shocked

I love this girl! grin grin grin grin grin grin

She was on fire throughout but particularly nailed it at 5.56 to 6.02.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
jennykadry:

Why you encouraging her? Because shes not a angry black woman? grin some of us only see smoke and we are proud of it

She's a good woman just trying to have a decent conversation.

And I don't think she deserves this type of treatment.

3 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by cococandy(f): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
I know I love babygirlfl .a lot . kiss kiss
She speaks my mind most of the time.

but this kind of assslicking is something else . Dude compose yaself.

4 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
SirShymex:

She's a good woman just trying to have a decent conversation.

And I don't think she deserves this type of treatment.

Treatment from who?

To be honest, the first time I opened this topic after she posted it I knew it was created for one purpose.....to cause trouble....it was going to end up being a comparison thread and I just went with it.

What happened before the thread aint my business
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
babygirlfl:

I agree with you that there is too much talk to make the woman perfect but that was not what I had in mind when I started this thread. In fact I am against constant preaching to women. This thread was created to simply know more about the angry black woman. If you have the time, read my previous posts and make up your mind about my stance.

AA site would have been better to fully understand the angry black women.
NL site is for submission crew. We have a lots of thread for that.

we are just helping to define Nigerian context of angry women which they always hide inside of them, then unleash the horror on housemaids, kids etc when they cant take it no more.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

1.Was she expecting 'angry black women like me' to listen to her lecture us on NL how to avoid such labels. . .WHICH ARE FACTUAL LABELS?
2.What was the original intent of this thread, knowing that ANGRY NL WOMEN are all OVER THIS FAMILY SECTION? cheesy

Conclusion:

No real AFRICAN, BLACK FEMALE WILL START THIS KIND OF THREAD WITHOUT LOOKING TO KISS THE AZZZES OF THE 'SUMBIT TO A SHYTE HUSBAND' anti-feminism-CHAUVINISTIC MALE audience ON NL.

I have seen many threads like this on NL which were FEMINISM-BASHING THREADS. . .
I avoid them and WILL KEEP AVOIDING THEM, not to run into the kinds of 'breeds of men' I do not want to associate with in life or in death!
kiss

Thanks. kiss

No need reading through those threads. It will give you instant headache. The kind of mentality being displayed by some folks are enough to render one mentally useless.
God forbid bad thing
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by babygirlfl: 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
cococandy:
I know I love babygirlfl .a lot . kiss kiss
She speaks my mind most of the time.

but this kind of assslicking is something else . Dude compose yaself.

cococandy, I try to speak my mind without getting into insults or back and forth arguments. I am not involved in any assslicking.

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
jennykadry:

Treatment from who?

To be honest, the first time I opened this topic after she posted it I knew it was created for one purpose.....to cause trouble....it was going to end up being a comparison thread and I just went with it.

What happened before the thread aint my business

I don't think there's anything wrong with the thread. It's just basically part of the conversation black men and black women need to have from time to time, to discuss why everything seems to be falling apart. No matter how folks try to act like everything is perfect, there are a lot of things wrong with the relationship between the two parties today. The family structure is being torn to shreds. Folks are churning out dysfunctional kids at an alarming rate. Etc.. Things are falling apart.

If folks can be attentive and discuss what they think. Thus helping folks from the opposing side understand the psychology behind their thought-process...we'll all be able to learn. However, the fundamental problem with the black woman today - her inability to take criticisms - reared its ugly head to destroy what could have been a great topic. Sad.

3 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by cococandy(f): 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
babygirlfl:

cococandy, I try to speak my mind without getting into insults or back and forth arguments. I am not involved in any assslicking.
definitely not you. In fact anytime I see you commenting on a thread , I don't bother to type . I just hang around to like because you save me the energy by saying what I'm thinking.

The assslickerr knows himself. angry
Going around threads kissing hass , making useless comparisons between female posters that no one asked him to and asking his aunties age mates to learn from his female crushes.

3 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
This village biitch will forever stalk me to my grave.

Captain smack a biitch and make her follow you around cyberspace, trying to talk to you and jumping on every thread you're on. grin Darn!! I'm Michael Jackson BAD! cool

3 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by cococandy(f): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
They will kill you on this thread today. Junkie grin

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
babygirlfl, you didnt do anything wrong creating this thread. Honestly, i enjoyed every bit of it. Was fun all the way. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
Chillisauce:

No need reading through those threads. It will give you instant headache. The kind of mentality being displayed by some folks are enough to render one mentally useless.
God forbid bad thing

One gift I have is to be able to read btw the lines to get an indepth understanding into the intentions of posters.
The reason I can always tell when they assume other handles(they have mostly disappeared into thin air with their cowardly shadows)! wink

The benefits of education. . . I MEAN A SOOOOOOOOOOOOOUND EDUCATION. . . is not only to make wise decisions, but also to establish successful personal and professional relationships! wink

This is a classic example of a thread opened by a so-called 'female' who is soooooooooooooo CULTURALLY-DICKAMATIZED, she forgets she is part of a BLACK FEMALE GROUP. . . and wants to feel special for the 'boys'. . . .The reason I posted this clip in the first place! wink

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
babygirlfl:

Just ignore the trifling village biitch. She just wanna talk to me so bad. grin

You created the thread cos of what I posted to you, hence my reason for saying what I'm saying. I got you in trouble.

Anyway, I already told you to watch it. And that if you ever agree with me, they'll be on ya ar.se. grin Prophetic!

3 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by cococandy(f): 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
SirShymex:

Just ignore the trifling village biitch. She just wanna talk to me so bad. grin

You created the thread cos of what I posted to you, hence my reason for saying what I'm saying. I got you in trouble.

Anyway, I already told you to watch it. And that if you ever agree with me, they'll be on ya ar.se. grin Prophetic!

she didn't agree with you. Stop famzing. You have this xtupid irritating behavior of comparing females on a thread. If you pass your compliment and move on, no one will pay you unnecessary attention. But you just have to compare in a very xtupid needy way.

Are you that lonely?

3 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
[url][/url]Why wont I be angry sef? If only our men can fit serenade us like this.....even if the wife na orobo...compromise already grin sigh.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp-EO5I60KA

Infact no serenade again sef....that una voice wey fit uproot saddam hussein from the grave sad
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
Can someone please get this little village irritant sket off my back? I've never even quoted you first on this forum nor talked to you, but you always crave my attention, either indirectly, or directly. grin Now tell me who's lonely.

Why do you even care about what I do, fvcking slag? And the woman in question had a convo with me a few times, and I saw how logical she's. Hence I talk to her. But what has that go to do with you, anyway? And can't you exist in ya own space, without stalking me everywhere?

Listen obnoxious turd, I'm not on ya level and I don't give two fvcks about ya wretched primeval village life. Just exist on this forum without stalking me and watching what I do. You don't even exist to me in cyberspace. Do the same and stop talking to me.

Now sod off!

4 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
Bottom line!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfmhiP3YguI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Aw2ygGzEeE

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS KIND THE BLACK MAN AND THE BLACK WOMAN!
They are both cursed and yolked with misery!
They need to get with other races FOR THE ULTIMATE SEXXXUAL HEALING!!!!!

Ladies? If you are not tired of fakkkking 'organisms'. . . I AM!
Before a BLACK NIGGA GO SMELL MY TOTO FOR THIS WORLD AGAIN EH?
Jesus go born TRIPLETS WITH IM OWN BLOKOS! No HOLY GHOST TINZ!
Amen! kiss

I fit show pissshures. . . . SO ENJOY! wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjlSiASsUIs

Time to go and 'fight' with my husband. . . SINCE I AM STUCK WITH HIM! wink

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by cococandy(f): 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hehehehe. If only you could come up with something else . Maybe something more creative. Ok I agree I'm a village girl who lives in a forest. At least I know who I am. Do you know who you are? Oniranu suffering from severe identity crisis.

You're so disgusting it is hard to ignore your fullishness. Sometimes.

P.s when you talk about level . Whatever it means to you, you make me laugh like I'm gonna burst.
SirShymex:
Can someone please get this little village irritant sket off my back? I've never even quoted you first on this forum nor talked to you, but you always crave my attention, either indirectly, or directly. grin Now tell me who's lonely.

Why do you even care about what I do, fvcking slag? And the woman in question had a convo with me a few times, and I saw how logical she's. Hence I talk to her. But what has that go to do with you, anyway? And can't you exist in ya own space, without stalking me everywhere?

Listen obnoxious turd, I'm not on ya level and I don't give two fvcks about ya wretched primeval village life. Just exist on this forum without stalking me and watching what I do. You don't even exist to me in cyberspace. Do the same and stop talking to me.

Now sod off!

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by pickabeau1: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
classic NL thread

from page 2 it becomes an insultfest

--------------------till the next thread
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by cococandy(f): 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
pickabeau1:
classic NL thread

from page 2 it becomes an insultfest

--------------------till the next thread
this is the angry black woman thread. We are fully licensed especially on this thread to display that anger. What better way than through insults? wink
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by pickabeau1: 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
cococandy:
this is the angry black woman thread. We are fully licensed especially on this thread to display that anger. What better way than through insults? wink

Well..... it seems you (plural) want to appropriate the term which to me may not be ideal as we should strive for improvement

I have to say that the blame cannot be laid at the feet of one gender however I expected a frank discussion on the causes at least before it descended into the miasma of gifs, videos and insults

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.