Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,770 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. (50061 Views)

Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Why Are Nigerian Men Generally So Damn Sexist?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by coogar: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
Stillfire:

Oh yeah blame the white man! grin
While the white man was taking out able bodied men overseas for 'labor', your village chief was selling you guys for a mirror and seaman aromatic schnapps. grin Today schnapps is part of the bride price list and we shout it's our culture grin. Is the white man more intelligent than the black man?

so you applaud their sheer violence against africans? you like the fact that african villages were pitted against each other & manipulated to trade their kinsmen for mirrors. what are the odds that the wives of these village chiefs were the mastermind of these illicit trades? there were more mirrors, combs & ribbons than guns. grin

So after highlighting all these, black leaders will still bow down to their superiors. What then is the usefulness of the so called unemasculated African man? He can't fight and create policies to favor his people but obeys his masters willingly? Is it only near a black woman he wants to show authority? How can a black woman respect that? grin

where else would he show it? his ideas & opinion is not welcomed outside his continent. he cannot even cut trees or use fuel to develop his own land as he pleases - of course, if his opinion isn't respected outside, it should be respected inside.

People here have admitted the anger of the black woman, now everyone should accept the cause of the anger which is the black man. grin

the anger of the black woman is in-born.
we have highlighted the fact that black lesbians are highly violent......who's the man pushing her to be violent towards her female lover. i'm sure you know deep down that when it comes to "pull her down" syndrome, black women score 100%.

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
[size=20pt]WHERE IS SAMBARRY?[/size] shocked
Come put mouth o! grin
Thread go scatter-FAYA! cry
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Stillfire: 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
pickabeau1:

You are the first person admitting it
So at least there is progress

Why do you think the black man is responsible for that when he is subject to the same deprivation faced by his woman
black men have always being about family

Its even a modern thing to see people shunning their familial responsibilities

What changed

Pickabeau I hope you won't bruise like a peach by my replying you, because I notice it's only coogar that I can have a discussion with on NL. I'm not the first. Kanwulia did. cheesy

Disclaimer: I will not be talking in individual sense, but as a collective entity. Nobody should begin to say I'm not like this bla bla. I'm not even an angry person, but in the collective sense black women are highly expressive to put it lightly. grin
Anyway, about family... in the polygamous sense the black man is about family not monogamous sense. The babymama culture in the US is an offshoot of polygamy.
What changed? Shunning familial responsibilities stems from the fact that we don't live in communal settings with laws and customs that would have restricted black men from littering the world with little bastards. In the past when you impregnate a girl, you married her.

5 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
Stillfire:

Pickabeau I hope you won't bruise like a peach by my replying you, because I notice it's only coogar that I can have a discussion with on NL. I'm not the first. Kanwulia did. cheesy

Disclaimer: I will not be talking in individual sense, but as a collective entity. Nobody should begin to say I'm not like this bla bla. I'm not even an angry person, but in the collective sense black women are highly expressive to put it lightly. grin
Anyway, about family... in the polygamous sense the black man is about family not monogamous sense. The babymama culture in the US is an offshoot of polygamy.
What changed? Shunning familial responsibilities stems from the fact that we don't live in communal settings with laws and customs that would have restricted black men from littering the world with little bastards. In the past when you impregnate a girl, you married her.

You can't have a conversation with "Pea" o!
His argumentative style is synonymous with that of a WEASEL'S! angry
At least Coogar is direct even if you will still run mad! grin
The other one called 'Crackhaus'?
P-I-E-C-E-S!

'Ow women nor go RUN MAD PASS "TERRY G"? cheesy

Can you imagine being married to these kinds of 'men'? shocked
NA QUARREL EVERY DAY AND NIGHT even while YOU ARE PHOCKING 'EM! grin

10 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by coogar: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
Stillfire:

in that same era, there was polygamy.
so it means even if i made a mistake as a teenager to impregnate an orange seller & was forced by the law to marry her, i still get to have another chance to marry who i really desire....

that option has been taken away now. if i were to impregnate an agbalumo seller now, i won't marry her simply because i can only have one wife due to the stigmatisation of polygamy. she then becomes a babymama as a result of that.

if you want babymamaism to stop, you have to remove the stigma attached to polygamy. grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

so you applaud their sheer violence against africans? you like the fact that african villages were pitted against each other & manipulated to trade their kinsmen for mirrors. what are the odds that the wives of these village chiefs were the mastermind of these illicit trades? there were more mirrors, combs & ribbons than guns. grin

where else would he show it? his ideas & opinion is not welcomed outside his continent. he cannot even cut trees or use fuel to develop his own land as he pleases - of course, if his opinion isn't respected outside, it should be respected inside.

[size=20pt]the anger of the black woman is in-born.[/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

we have highlighted the fact that black lesbians are highly violent......who's the man pushing her to be violent towards her female lover. i'm sure you know deep down that when it comes to "pull her down" syndrome, black women score 100%.

[size=20pt]I SAY WHERE IS SAMBARRY?[/size]

cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

You can't have a conversation with "Pea" o!
His argumentative style is synonymous with that of a WEASLE!
At least Coogar is direct even if you will still run mad! grin
The other one called 'Crackhaus'?
P-I-E-C-E-S!
Who women nor go RUN MAD PASS "TERRY G"? cheesy
Can you imagine being married to these kinds of 'men'? shocked
NA QUARREL EVERY DAY AND NIGHT even while YOU ARE PHOCKING 'EM!
grin

3 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
Chillisauce:

You dey laff ni. . .

Get ready to cry! cry
SEE BLACK MAN IN ACTION! sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR87tJhofLE
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by pickabeau1: 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
Stillfire:

No..u don't have to answer
That's your prerogative

KanwuliaJara..classic exhibitionist..nothing new...
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Stillfire: 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

the anger of the black woman is in-born.

Many black lesbians have something in common, being raped by black men as children.

And no I don't applaud their violence, but for a category of men that gets erecti..ons from asserting his authority over women and making it a life mission to demand women respect him and kiss his black nyansh, he had better show that same power to the outside world, otherwise he is a coward, a weakling, a sloppy second, rotflmao! We are alpha females and we would take no less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool You had better walk the walk and talk the talk! cool cool cool cool

7 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Stillfire: 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

in that same era, there was polygamy.
so it means even if i made a mistake as a teenager to impregnate an orange seller & was forced by the law to marry her, i still get to have another chance to marry who i really desire....

that option has been taken away now. if i were to impregnate an agbalumo seller now, i won't marry her simply because i can only have one wife due to the stigmatisation of polygamy. she then becomes a babymama as a result of that.
if you want babymamaism to stop, you have to remove the stigma attached to polygamy. grin

Buhahaha, is the black man more hypersexual than other races?
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
pickabeau1:

That's your prerogative

You know why I love this thread? smiley
Those who can learn from discussions will TAKE HOME from this thread. . . . A THING OR TWO IF NOT ALL!!!kiss
The choice is always ours! kiss

I learned something about myself TODAY. . .ON THIS THREAD!

On this thread, we are EXPRESSING CONCERNS FUNDAMENTAL TO THE SUCCESS OF OUR FUTURE GENERATION OF AFRICANS. . . AND HOW WE SEE OURSELVES/HOW THE WORLD SEES US! kiss

I did not create myself.
I cannot change myself because of the AFRICAN DYSFUNCTIONAL, HARRRRRRRRRRRRSH environment I was raised in.
Especially, if the situations in AFRICA cannot change in my lifetime, I am going to be AN ANGRY BLACK FEMALE FOR A LOOOOOOOONG TIME WITH NO APOLOGIES!

What I can do is to PUSH MY DAUGHTERS AWAY FROM MY CIRCUMSTANCE. . . I KNOW BETTER! kiss

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Stillfire: 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
pickabeau1:

That's your prerogative

I have to answer this time around o, cos people think when you ignore your posts you dunno what to say.
I don't have energy to fight people, I'm a quintessential 'non-angry' black woman o. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by pickabeau1: 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

You know why I love this thread?
Those who can learn from discussions will TAKE SOMETHING HOME from this thread. . . . kiss
The choice is always ours! kiss

I learned something about myself TODAY. . .ON THIS THREAD!

I did not create myself.
I cannot change myself because of the AFRICAN DYSFUNCTIONAL, HARRRRRRRRRRRRSH environment I was raised in.
Especially if the situations in AFRICA cannot change in my lifetime.
I am going to be AN ANGRY BLACK FEMALE FOR A LOOOOOOOONG TIME WITH NO APOLOGIES!

What I can do is to PUSH MY DAUGHTERS AWAY FROM MY CIRCUMSTANCE. . . I KNOW BETTER! kiss

I'm surprised an old mama like you can still learn something or new tricks

Your H agnostic Gawd be praised
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
pickabeau1:

I'm surprised an old mama like you can still learn something or new tricks

Your H agnostic Gawd be praised

Ha! cheesy
We learn everyday o. . .
Old or young.

May your learning process not get stunted with your blokos size!
Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! kiss

5 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by coogar: 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
Stillfire:

Buhahaha, is the black man more hypersexual than other races?

no, our black women are still ignorant about contraceptives. 70% of nigerian women don't even know their safe period. grin

Stillfire:

Many black lesbians have something in common, being raped by black men as children......

.....or sëxually abused by female relatives. it goes both ways. grin

And no I don't applaud their violence, but for a category of men that gets erecti..ons from asserting his authority over women and making it a life mission to demand women respect him and kiss his black nyansh, he had better show that same power to the outside world, otherwise he is a coward, a weakling, a sloppy second, rotflmao! We are alpha females and we would take no less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool You had better walk the walk and talk the talk! cool cool cool cool

we are a bible believing continent & the bible says you should be submissive to your men. grin when black men don't go to church, you compare us to the sons of eli. now that some of us have embraced religion & we found out that your holy book instructs you to submit to us, you are calling it pënile erëctions to exert authority.

what exactly do you want from us?
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
THE BLACK RACE IS TRULY SUB-HUMAN. . .AND CAN NEVER GIVE OR RECEIVE LOVE IN RETURN.
True or false? cheesy

CAN THIS HAPPEN IN ANY BLACK MAN IN THIS WORLD? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dem go ROAST YOU ALIVE FOR CALABAR KE? cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QBVdCnvhzo
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
WHEN A BLACK MAN CHEATS ON HIS WIFE. . . .SHE GETS AN INSULT UPON HER INJURY! FACT! grin

BOTH WOMEN ARE WHORRRRRRRRRRRES! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13BiV4sIMGM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd_3RNGAGdc
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by pickabeau1: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Ha! cheesy
We learn everyday o. . .
Old or young.

May your learning process not get stunted with your blokos size!
Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! kiss

Ehya.....don't worry about my blokos....
s that why u women r angry
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
WHEN A WHITE MAN CHEATS. . . BOTH WOMEN ARE LOVED AND RESPECTED! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFKKlnEWKo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPvspCgGGFo
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
THE BEST OF ALL LOVE LETTERS FROM A WHITE MAN TO HIS MISTRESS! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwJg5mgaaZg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU7eZavVzao
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by coogar: 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd_3RNGAGdc

why are black women contented with the side-bïtch label? this woman didn't even hide mouth - she said she's vally-boy's side-bïtch. if a man had said that, black women complain it's disrespectful.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
WHEN A WHITE MAN CHEATS. . . BOTH WOMEN ARE LOVED AND RESPECTED! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFKKlnEWKo

grin

kpai kpai una divorce, share the assets...the man moves out to his new mistress.

Nigerian wives will pack comot, go papa house after yrs of slavery. find who go give her food.
What a society.

Who wouldnt be angry.

If tomorrow my princess bring a naija man home, she must make sure he is not raised with this yeye African men jungle mentality. If not, na me and her go put leg for one trouser.

She even knows better.
where she wan see one sef. cool

4 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
A WHITE MAN CHEATS TO FIND LOVE. . . .AND DOES NOT CARE WHAT THE WORLD THINKS! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbuhXs14uso
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by coogar: 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
Chillisauce:

grin

kpai kpai una divorce, share the assets...the man moves out to his new mistress.

Nigerian wives will pack comot, go papa house after yrs of slavery. find who go give her food.
What a society.

Who wouldnt be angry.

If tomorrow my princess bring a naija man home, she must make sure he is not raised with this yeye African men jungle mentality. If not, na me and her go put leg for one trouser.

She even knows better.

my sons would look for her. grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

my sons would look for her. grin

They better be ready to travel one hell of a long journey. cheesy
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
The thread has turned into a straight up Black man vs Black woman affair.

'Abeg' kiss and make up cheesy
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
Chillisauce:

grin

What a society.

Who wouldnt be angry.

She even knows better.

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

You nor see say HAKEEM OLUJUWON just go ARABIA go marry one BOKO-HARAM BABE jeje. No wahala!
For you to have a functional marriage. . . YOU MUST GO TO ANOTHER CULTURE!
It is not working.
No need to deceive ourselves!

Even if you get one that was not raised in Nigeria. . . guess what?

THOSE OJUKWU FAMILY MEMBERS WILL DRIVE YOUR AZZZZZZE TO SPAIN!
Gaskia! cheesy
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by pickabeau1: 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
noted .. since you had already assumed i will turn d colour of peach...already salty with no shots fired cheesy cheesy

i see

Stillfire:

I have to answer this time around o, cos people think when you ignore your posts you dunno what to say.
I don't have energy to fight people, I'm a quintessential 'non-angry' black woman o. grin grin grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

You nor see say HAKEEM OLUJUWON just go ARABIA go marry one BOKO-HARAM BABE jeje. No wahala!
For you to have a functional marriage. . . YOU MUST GO TO ANOTHER CULTURE!
It is not working.
No need to deceive ourselves!

Even if you get one that was not raised in Nigeria. . . guess what?

THOSE OJUKWU FAMILY MEMBERS WILL DRIVE YOUR AZZZZZZE TO SPAIN!
Gaskia! cheesy

Thats another problem with African marriages. They marry the whole family join.
SIL will claim right, MIL will visit, refuse to go back. BIL will eat, not wash plate. When then will you and your spouse have time for yourselves.
NO Time to play video game, jacuzzi, etc.
No privacy at all.

The best na to build boys quater give them if they must visit and stay long. If no money for that one, everyone answer your papa name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy / How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.