Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,944 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. (50071 Views)

Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Why Are Nigerian Men Generally So Damn Sexist?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by edwife(f): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
I just knew Jennykadry and chillisauce must be here..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
[b][/b]
SirShymex:

Lol, you're a legend and I can't argue with you. Don't tell me babygirlfl is also from Ekiti? shocked

NL gatts be Ekiti country with the amount of Ekiti folks on this forum lol. Ekiti invasion lol.

Anyway, we didn't derail ya thread on purpose. We were just having fun like the old times and everything happened organically. tongue

Who givva phock where she come from? undecided
Na who dey look im face? undecided
She nor know say GOOD THREAD FOR NL be like GOOD BLOKOS FOR NIGERIA?
Im God kam casssh am. . . she kam use FAKE ID opin the thread.
Make she kam collect the 'jackpot' na! grin

Muhehehehehehehe

Like the BIBLE says. . . SHIAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRIN' IS KIAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIN'O!

Lobatan! kiss
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
edwife:

cheesy grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by freecocoa(f): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
What a thread grin.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by babygirlfl: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Abeg move. . .make we see road!

Abi you nor know say this thread na 'AWA' VALLY BOY? tongue
Next time. . .use one of those your other IDs MARKED BY MOI AS 'DON'. . .DEAD ON ARRIVAL.
I will not ENTER DIA!
Polymonikering is a sweet 'karma bytch'!

Muchechechechecheche

Kanwulia, I am sorry if I annoyed you. I never intentionally derailed your thread hence I opened this topic instead of discussing this on your thread.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
babygirlfl:

Kanwulia, I am sorry if I annoyed you. I never intentionally derailed your thread hence I opened this topic instead of discussing this on your thread.

Excuse me?

WHO IS DERAILING YOUR THREAD? grin
Who is annoyed? undecided
I am having a damn good time. . .too bad you are not!
Na ya wahala be dati-o!

If you don't like this one. . .go and start anoda one!
Simple!
Like a gooooooooooood blokos. . . I don't care if it is YOURS. kiss
I like this IT! kiss
PLEASE, 'MY SISTER. . . GERRREADY TO SHIAAAAAAAAAA'! kiss

Side bytch or main bytch. . . choose one! kiss
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
[b][/b]

Who givva phock where she come from? undecided
Na who dey look im face? undecided
She nor know say GOOD THREAD FOR NL be like GOOD BLOKOS FOR NIGERIA?
Im God kam casssh am. . . she kam use FAKE ID opin the thread.
Make she kam collect the 'jackpot' na! grin

Muhehehehehehehe

Like the BIBLE says. . . SHIAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRIN' IS KIAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIN'O!

Lobatan! kiss

Stop throwing shots at Queen Babygirlfl - she's a royalty. sad

Regardless, you're still a legend though. grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by babygirlfl: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
BananaBender:

Wow! How innocent of you?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

@GenBuhari: I owe you a hug. cool

I never said I was innocent. I did not derail her thread on purpose hence I created this thread.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
BananaBender:

Wow! How innocent of you?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

@GenBuhari: I owe you a hug. cool

The same folks hugging "GenBuhari" today are the same ones who have been labelling him a conspiracy theorist and a mentally sick nutter for time now.

Women need to make their darn cotton picking minds up. You lot sure love folks who kiss ya ar.ses, but most of you will never date them. They always end up getting friend-zoned lol. The type you'll show ya ti.ts to but will never let him touch the darn thing. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
babygirlfl:

I never said I was innocent. I did not derail her thread on purpose hence I created this thread.

[img]http://greatseaurchinceviche.files./2012/06/joke-went-over-your-head.gif[/img]

LMAO! grin grin grin grin

Innocent of you to assume that the thread wasn't going to turn to a black man vs black woman fight. Get it now?
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by freecocoa(f): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

You notice a MARRIED NIGERIAN-AFRICAN BLACK MAN CAN ONLY DO MOSTLY MISSIONARY STYLE? wink
Who dash you 'RODEO QUEEN'? shocked
Dem go hold village meeting for your head o!
But when dem reasssh dem assssshawo joints dem. . . DEM PEHNIS GO STAND AT ATTENTION!

Oya YOJU. . . OPEN AND CLOSE! cheesy

IF THEY ARE NOT PUMPING AND HAMMERING YOU LIKE GORILLAS. . . the blokos nor go 'raise' o! shocked

I jam one Igbo guy. . .I think one reason we did not really hit it off was that HE WAS EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEMELY ROUGH IN BED!
I don't know what kind of women he has been dating o. . .ON CRACK I believe! cheesy

The guy carry my leg SCATTER FOR BED ANYHOW. . . .make I stand LIKE 6-oclock 'split' for bedroom. . . NA IM I SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUT!!!! grin
Then he asked me to give him my ANUS. . .I asked him? FOR WHAT? angry
In fact. . . the dude is still unmarried till today. I am waiting to see THE KIND of woman wey go marry am ke! I go HAIL AM GAAAAAN! cheesy

Anytime I see him . . .I go juss wave jeje. . .pass anoda street!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!
This woman sha, your talent too much grin grin grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
SirShymex:

Stop throwing shots at Queen Babygirlfl - she's a royalty. sad

Regardless, you're still a legend though. grin

I did not throw any stone.
What is all this side-attack? grin
Please. . . no issues here!

People discuss what they feel is relevant to a topic. . . and agree or disagree.
Na me UNA wan attack for hia?
WHEN YOU WERE DERAILING MY THREAD with your EKITI ZOMBIES. . . DID YOU SEE ME FLINCH? cheesy
I didn't really givva phock! I am used to being BOTH A SIDE BYTCH AND A MAIN BYTCH IN ALL MY RELATIONSHIPS! kiss
I handled it like a 'GOOD HOSTESS'!
I did NOT EVEN READ ANY OF THE 'SIDE' POSTS! I just watched for my 'MENTIONS' and skipped the rest of the 'thrash'! kiss
I only replied who responded to me.
Tell your 'babyBOO' to do the same. kiss

*apparently she is not used to sharing a GOOOOOOOOOOOOD blokos. . . she will have to learn the hard way. . .on or off NL* kiss

THIS IS AFRICA. . . THIS IS NL!!!

Only AGBEROS SURVIVE!!!! GET YOUR AGBADA READY AND JUMP THE DAMN FENCE!!!! kiss

APC!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-qspqWxBKA
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
SirShymex:

The same folks hugging "GenBuhari" today are the same ones who have been labelling him a conspiracy theorist and a mentally sick nutter for time now.

Women need to make their darn cotton picking minds up. You lot sure love folks who kiss ya ar.ses, but most of you will never date them. They always end up getting friend-zoned lol. The type you'll show ya ti.ts to but will never let him touch the darn thing. grin grin

I'm actually noticing him for the first time. I hv never read any of his posts.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
freecocoa:
This woman sha, your talent too much grin grin grin

. . . And they say I am derailing the thread? wink

ARRRRRRRRRRRRANTUS NONSENSICUS.
Some 'gals' can't stand not being the center of attention I swear!
TOO BAD. . .THE WORLD IS SPHERICAL and keeps moving around! kiss
Amen! grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

You notice a MARRIED NIGERIAN-AFRICAN BLACK MAN CAN ONLY DO MOSTLY MISSIONARY STYLE? wink
Who dash you 'RODEO QUEEN'? shocked
Dem go hold village meeting for your head o!
But when dem reasssh dem assssshawo joints dem. . . DEM PEHNIS GO STAND AT ATTENTION!

Oya YOJU. . . OPEN AND CLOSE! cheesy

IF THEY ARE NOT PUMPING AND HAMMERING YOU LIKE GORILLAS. . . the blokos nor go 'raise' o! shocked

I jam one Igbo guy. . .I think one reason we did not really hit it off was that HE WAS EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEMELY ROUGH IN BED!
I don't know what kind of women he has been dating o. . .ON CRACK I believe! cheesy

The guy carry my leg SCATTER FOR BED ANYHOW. . . .make I stand LIKE 6-oclock 'split' for bedroom. . . NA IM I SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUT!!!! grin
Then he asked me to give him my ANUS. . .I asked him? FOR WHAT? angry
In fact. . . the dude is still unmarried till today. I am waiting to see THE KIND of woman wey go marry am ke! I go HAIL AM GAAAAAN! cheesy

Anytime I see him . . .I go juss wave jeje. . .pass anoda street!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!

were you not the lady carrying Afro that i saw with her friends at Allen last Friday?

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by babygirlfl: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
BananaBender:

LMAO! grin grin grin grin

Innocent of you to assume that the thread wasn't going to turn to a black man vs black woman fight. Get it now?

OK. I get you now. Honestly I opened this thread because sirshymex said something about the angry black woman in Kanwulia's thread and I decided to open a thread and get it discussed because I did not know much about the angry black woman history. I only hear people say it.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

See?

https://www.nairaland.com/2012640/stephanie-okereke-supports-lady-raped

Black man pehnis go rise well in cases of CRACK OR R-APE! cheesy

We are on a long journey. Sad indeed.

After taking 3mins - 1hr a day for es x. They use the remaining 23hrs to replenish strength for another round.
No wonder the quantity of pounded yam one person eat grin

all that energy must go some where
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by freecocoa(f): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

. . . And they say I am derailing the thread? wink

ARRRRRRRRRRRRANTUS NONSENSICUS.
Some 'gals' can't stand not being the center of attention I swear!
TOO BAD. . .THE WORLD IS SPHERICAL and keeps moving around! kiss
Amen! grin
Thread is still on point jare, no be black women be the topic? There's no way to discuss black women without talking about black men na, especially as the black men dey here dey talk rubbish. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
edwife:

grin grin

why not! we are the angry black women the topic is taking about na grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
iamchiddy:

were you not the lady carrying Afro that i saw with her friends at Allen last Friday?

NO! kiss
I used to live in ALLEN. . 4 years ago.
I don move tey-tey. . .when DAYOKANU WAS STALKING MY ISP ADDY FOR HIS SEUN'S TERRORIST SQUAD!
Ha! I dey hide o!
I have braids on!
Corn rows to be exact. . .with my natural hair!
I don't have friends IN ALLEN OR ANYWHERE IN THE US THAT WE HANG OUT 'JOBLESSLY' IN BROAD DAYLIGHT!
We only meet at parties!. . . NOT EVEN IN OUR HOMES, AND WE DO NOT WORK TOGETHER.
So which friends? cheesy
Sorry! kiss

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
Chillisauce:

grin grin

why not! we are the angry black women the topic is taking about na grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
BananaBender:

I'm actually noticing him for the first time. I hv never read any of his posts.

Read his post and see how they always attack the guy. grin

Anyway, I don't have a problem with him...he's just somewhat too pro-black sometimes.

And like Cap28 does sometimes, he also still believes in that 60s Malcolm X (my hero right there) teachings of the era of treating all black women like queens cos the black women of that era stood by their men. Marched with them. Supported them. And shed sweat, blood, and tears with them.

However, times have changed - and black women of this era are everything else but the qualities of black women of that era. And you have to put today's black women in check like a pair of new NIke trainers. grin Failure to do that would be calamitous like my Uncle always say. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
Chillisauce:

We are on a long journey. Sad indeed.

After taking 3mins - 1hr a day for es x. They use the remaining 23hrs to replenish strength for another round.
No wonder the quantity of pounded yam one person eat grin

all that energy must go some where

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
babygirlfl:

OK. I get you now. Honestly I opened this thread because sirshymex said something about the angry black woman in Kanwulia's thread and I decided to open a thread and get it discussed because I did not know much about the angry black woman history. I only hear people say it.

why didnt you open a thread about blackmen and jail? Too much talk to make the perfect women yet more problem are carried out by the male.
or men and kidnapping, 419ner, yahoo yahoo... i can keep going.
so just let us the angry black women continue the gist wink

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
freecocoa:
Thread is still on point jare, no be black women be the topic? There's no way to discuss black women without talking about black men na, especially as the black men dey here dey talk rubbish. undecided

Bingo! grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Chillisauce:

why didnt you open a thread about blackmen and jail? Too much talk to make the perfect women yet more problem are carried out by the male.

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
Wow!!!! This thread is awwwwweeeeeesssssome!!!

Kanwuliajara ooooooo. My belle wan burst oooooooooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Sagamite(m): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
babygirlfl:
Sometimes people refer to the black woman as the angry black woman. What do you think about this label on the black woman. Is it another racist word, a sexists word or just the truth. It would be nice if we justified our answer. Please no insults.

It is the truth.

The average one has poor interpersonal skills and an aggressive, miasmic personality.

Most of them tend to carry a huge frown and unfriendly face everywhere they go. Except when they see a guy with money.

3 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Wow!!!! This thread is awwwwweeeeeesssssome!!!

Kanwuliajara ooooooo. My belle wan burst oooooooooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Too awesome!
THE BEST THREAD OF THE YEAR. . .WITH ONLY 'SMALL FIGHTING'! grin
Efry barry dey hol' imsef o! cheesy
To many VOLATILE VIPs of NL here o!
I don already lose one ID this month battling that IJEBU EVO FOREST called Tpia! Sheeeeeeesh! cheesy
I have not had time to sign more 'sub-kanwulias'. . .
So. . .make me sef hol' mysef!

Hiaaaaaaaaaahn! grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Sagamite(m): 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Stillfire:
Can we get some background info on how the term came about, before we as Nigerians who have no clue about race join in on the bandwagon because americans are using it? I think that's a good place to start. wink wink wink

In Nigeria, we used to call it "Shakara".

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by babygirlfl: 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Chillisauce:

I agree with you that there is too much talk to make the woman perfect but that was not what I had in mind when I started this thread. In fact I am against constant preaching to women. This thread was created to simply know more about the angry black woman. If you have the time, read my previous posts and make up your mind about my stance.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by babygirlfl: 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
kanwulia, I don't understand why you attacked me today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy / Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism / Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.