Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,446 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

How Do I Avoid Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Avoid Him? (3241 Views)

A Friend Keeps Complaining Of His Big Cock Girls Avoid Him,realy Needs Ur Advise / How Can I Avoid Dating,love,like Any Girl For 6momths / Please How Can I Avoid This Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Avoid Him? by NaNaYaaah(f): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hey guys..hmm grin..the guy i had a crush on finally spoke to me..i realised he was the complete opposite of what i thought he was..
He made me stretch my neck from back seat to drivers seat just to feel if my hat was made of steel embarassed
He talks more than women and talks no sense especially when im around!!.. i wanna tel him to shh but hmm..
Everytym he sees me he starts talkin nonstop and theres no sense in what he says.. i just wanna know how to avoid him without him realisin smiley
Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
tell him plain straight that u don't like him no more!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by lirusehn(m): 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
now yu wanna cry?? Better accept him d way He is yuv got wot yu want, . undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by godofwar666(m): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
Use your body language undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by naijaboiy: 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by FLAWLES(f): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Babe......simply avoid him by,,don't walk d part his walking,,take diff bus wit him ad finally SNUB d he'll awta him wen he catch up wit u to talk.............gimme my glasses

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by Maamin(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
Are you sure the guy is not talking sense or his pocket is not talking sense grin

Ok this is it..cutting him off wont be nice. I think you need to sit together with him and tell him how you feel, things you like and dont like about him. wink

He will definitely adjust if he truly loves you. But if he does not, my dear port grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by NaNaYaaah(f): 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Aww honestly i dont remember anytin he says because he talks non stop angry..he talks more than a woman...i get annoyed coz wen hes drivin us back home in his car..he talks nonstop to me about notin..no sense..n i like quiet sometyms angry
Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by mascot87(m): 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
NaNaYaaah:
Hey guys..hmm grin..the guy i had a crush on finally spoke to me..i realised he was the complete opposite of what i thought he was..
He made me stretch my neck from back seat to drivers seat just to feel if my hat was made of steel embarassed
He talks more than women and talks no sense especially when im around!!.. i wanna tel him to shh but hmm..
Everytym he sees me he starts talkin nonstop and theres no sense in what he says.. i just wanna know how to avoid him without him realisin smiley

Story for d gods undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by 12spices(m): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2014

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by ronald4lif(m): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
You mean you can't even friendzoned him? Is he that bad? Maybe he's just so excited getting to be close to you. Don't you think he's worth giving some more trials

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by tobiboss(m): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
NaNaYaaah:
story! You live in the uk?
Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by iamord(m): 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
EroticAngelina:
tell him plain straight that u don't like him no more!
U don't have to close the door to hard!!!
when its Your turn i will catch u
Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by chimerase2: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
Dota of zion just send the man of God ua number
And watch ur problem turn around for ua good cheesy
If u believe it say amen undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by 100Cents: 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
I don't believed this story

Romance session is fool of lice this days.

Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by wordbank(m): 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
NaNaYaaah:
Abeg I dey find my headphone... u c am?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by brownlord: 11:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
100Cents:

Romance session is [b] fool of lice this days [b]
undecided

Wah?
Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by Agybabe(f): 11:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
The only way to avoid him is to avoid him. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by MisterLongman(m): 12:00am On Nov 25, 2014
Anybody that thinks this fairytale is true has been mugurized according to tosyne2much.
All the time you were crushing on him, you didn't know he had all this bad habits..... I guess you were watching him in 3D then

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by brownlord: 12:02am On Nov 25, 2014
Agybabe:
The only way to avoid him is to avoid him. Simple!

Hey agy, bn a whyl

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by tosyne2much(m): 12:05am On Nov 25, 2014
MisterLongman:
Anybody that thinks this fairytale is true has been mugurized according to tosyne2much.
All the time you were crushing on him, you didn't know he had all this bad habits..... I guess you were watching him in 3D then
u just dey make me laf grin
Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 25, 2014
You know, when you have a crush on someone, you really dnt know this person. You keep admiring this person from afar. Its not until you are opportuned to sit down and have a conversation with him/her before you will get to know who he/she really is. It has happpened to me a lot and i end up seeing something Undesirable about him. Before you know it, the crush fades away fast!! Is it by force to date anybody you have a crush on? Simply ignore him and limit your contact to a mere "Hello/Hi" greeting. Thats all.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 25, 2014
iamord:

U don't have to close the door to hard!!!
when its Your turn i will catch u
yeah right! like that'll ever happen. Lol

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by Spydamannn(m): 2:30am On Nov 25, 2014
I will start opening threads and telling stories

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by Nobody: 3:41am On Nov 25, 2014
FLAWLES:
Babe......simply avoid him by,,don't walk d part his walking,,take diff bus wit him ad finally SNUB d he'll awta him wen he catch up wit u to talk.............gimme my glasses
You are wicked
Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 25, 2014
It's very simple...always hide for him,if he calls,always form busy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 25, 2014
ronald4lif:
You mean you can't even friendzoned him? Is he that bad? Maybe he's just so excited getting to be close to you. Don't you think he's worth giving some more trials
Bro you Realy make sense,this have happened to me before

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by FLAWLES(f): 5:30am On Nov 25, 2014
Ipledge:
You are wicked
.how?
Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 25, 2014
FLAWLES:
.how?
That's cold
Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by FLAWLES(f): 5:41am On Nov 25, 2014
Ipledge:
That's cold
.eehnn.....
Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by NaNaYaaah(f): 7:19am On Nov 25, 2014
[quote author=MisterLongman post=28320992]Anybody that thinks this fairytale is true has been mugurized according to tosyne2much.
[
/quote]
He looked like my dream man before i actually spoke to him...expectations wer high and he didnt meer them coz he looked quiet and calm wen i didnt know him..oh believe wat u want dear..i know im honest
Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by Exjoker(m): 7:50am On Nov 25, 2014
Lol..how had you expected him to be like? What kind of talk does he always come up with? You mean never say "I love you to you?" He will make a good pal to you dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! / When You Are Dating Or Married To A Guy Like This (photo) / How I F*cked Her Mercilessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.