Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

How Do I Avoid Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Avoid Him? (3140 Views)

A Friend Keeps Complaining Of His Big Cock Girls Avoid Him,realy Needs Ur Advise / How Can I Avoid Dating,love,like Any Girl For 6momths / Please How Can I Avoid This Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by NaNaYaaah(f): 8:25am On Nov 25, 2014
Exjoker:
Lol..how had you expected him to be like? What kind of talk does he always come up with? You mean never say "I love you to you?" He will make a good pal to you dear
hahaha..loool..noo...i love reserved guys..he looked dat way until we spoke..his jokes aint funny..i dont like him anymo..his sista has befrended me by force too..like hmmm...i was expectin a cool dude not a guy that talks more dan me!! Atleast if he spoke sense or was funny it wouldve been beta...im still bored sad
Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 25, 2014
EroticAngelina:
tell him plain straight that u don't like him no more!

You are too harsh girl.
Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by Sunkyphil(m): 8:50am On Nov 25, 2014
u av already fallen for him abigrin eeya
Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by Exjoker(m): 8:51am On Nov 25, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

hahaha..loool..noo...i love reserved guys..he looked dat way until we spoke..his jokes aint funny..i dont like him anymo..his sista has befrended me by force too..like hmmm...i was expectin a cool dude not a guy that talks more dan me!! Atleast if he spoke sense or was funny it wouldve been beta...im still bored sad
Women always want to do the talking. I don't expect girls to talk more when together with their boo or on a date. Sure I ain't there when the guy was talking so I don't know how dumb he is

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by NaNaYaaah(f): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
Exjoker:
Women always want to do the talking. I don't expect girls to talk more when together with their boo or on a date. Sure I ain't there when the guy was talking so I don't know how dumb he is
Very dumb..sayin im a mamas girl because my mama phoned me twice and i honestly dont rememba wat he said..coz i was dissapointed
Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
Sophyrocks:
You know, when you have a crush on someone, you really dnt know this person. You keep admiring this person from afar. Its not until you are opportuned to sit down and have a conversation with him/her before you will get to know who he/she really is. It has happpened to me a lot and i end up seeing something Undesirable about him. Before you know it, the crush fades away fast!! Is it by force to date anybody you have a crush on? Simply ignore him and limit your contact to a mere "Hello/Hi" greeting. Thats all.

The only reason this is true is because crushing is squarely based on an imaginary image one creates in one's head. Probably same affecting the OP as well. That, anyways, is why crushes can last for so long, cos you keep feeding it with fantasies.

But I suspect OP is still attracted to the lad. She's just sifting for an excuse under which she place her resistance. The typical resistance to a head-over-heels crush.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by Exjoker(m): 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

Very dumb..sayin im a mamas girl because my mama phoned me twice and i honestly dont rememba wat he said..coz i was dissapointed
Maybe he said that to impress you but it look silly any way...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by Nobody: 3:30am On Nov 26, 2014
Exjoker:
Maybe he said that to impress you but it look silly any way...
exactly. Peradventure d guy x jx tryna impress her bt clicked d wrong button

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by NaNaYaaah(f): 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
goofyone:

The only reason this is true is because crushing is squarely based on an imaginary image one creates in one's head. Probably same affecting the OP as well. That, anyways, is why crushes can last for so long, cos you keep feeding it with fantasies.

But I suspect OP is still attracted to the lad. She's just sifting for an excuse under which she place her resistance. The typical resistance to a head-over-heels crush.
hahaha..head over wat?.. my dear abeg ooo..i thought he was my type but nope...i want a quite guy i can bully..#runs away
Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 27, 2014
NaNaYaaah:

hahaha..head over wat?.. my dear abeg ooo..i thought he was my type but nope...i want a quite guy i can bully..#runs away

You sure about that? Doesn't seem so to me.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by NaNaYaaah(f): 8:36am On Nov 27, 2014
goofyone:

You sure about that? Doesn't seem so to me.
I honestly dunno wat to say then...coz atfirst i was into him.
But now hes like a douche.... not wat i expected
Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by lurex2rhyme(m): 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
well if u ask me avoidin him is nt d best tin. d r guyz r very hapi 2 hv a particular gf here by causin dem 2 misbehave( talkin 2 much, acting weird). somtimes he may wana impress u, 2 believe he is lively. so u can hlp him 2 calm him down wen una d 2gether n alwayz lead una chat. tel him u like him bt u will like him more if he was 2 be reserve. hurt him wit d truth let him work on him weakness. he could be d best tin dat ever happen 2 u. u neva can tell

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by akpumping7720(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
100Cents:
I don't believed this story

Romance session is fool of lice this days.

Smh undecided
*lies?
Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by 100Cents: 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
akpumping7720:

*lies?

Yes, there are many blunders there including lice. Smh..
Re: How Do I Avoid Him? by kathykathy(f): 8:19am On May 06, 2015
try talking more dan him,,,it wld look like u are both having an argument,,,i fink he wld calm down to listen to u,,,,den now u av ur silence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Guys Be Chassing Me Like They've Not Seen Woman Before / Woman Wakes Up From Coma To Marry Unclad Infront Of 700 People(true Life:photos) / 7 Ways To Die From Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.