Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (see Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (see Photo (2942 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Young Girl Flaunts Her Boobs On Facebook! Trendy Or Trashy? See Here: / SEXY or TRASHY - A Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (see Photo by Frankpromise04(m): 6:48am On Aug 17, 2016
Love is basically another area we all need to look into, But Guys come to think of it, Is it worth Leaking Your Partners Feet?
What if this is the only thing she needs to confirm your Love for here?
So Guys Can you lick your Partners feet.

Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (see Photo by UndisputedBosom(m): 6:51am On Aug 17, 2016
Is that Goliah toes/feet shocked

Woe betide me 2 found myself doin that undecided
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (see Photo by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 17, 2016
angry shocked tatz a giant feet ooo.
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (see Photo by brownpollo(m): 7:02am On Aug 17, 2016
lala lala lalastica.how many times did i call you , this is your food come and do your job!!
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (see Photo by Skillfullulu(m): 7:10am On Aug 17, 2016
That's a long feeth,damn!!
But it ain't a bad thing doing that, it's always fun.

Guys be like 'no' I can't do that but in private em lick 'an*l hoe.
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (see Photo by Anwonspee(m): 7:19am On Aug 17, 2016
Trashy.
Anyway, some guys licks their(female) vag**a though, which of course, licking of feet is better.

But for me, Na Na Na.

As for gals, all these doesn't guarantee love in any way at all.

And to the guys, a gal's love can not be won through all these rather, some will take you as being foolish and stupid.
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (see Photo by Diamondqueen(f): 8:33am On Aug 17, 2016
Anwonspee:
Trashy.
Anyway, some guys licks their(female) vag**a though, which of course, licking of feet is better.

But for me, Na Na Na.

And to the guys, a gal's love can not be won through all these rather, some will take you as being foolish and stupid.

so you can't give ur woman oral?
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (see Photo by Adonis3: 9:14am On Aug 17, 2016
Anwonspee:
Trashy.

But for me, Na Na Na.

I strongly disagree with the bolded

Medical experts explain that the vagina is even cleaner than the mouth.

It all depends on what you want in a relationship

Coupled with mutual understanding...

For me, I'm the very adventurous type soooo..... *lips sealed*

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (see Photo by andreernest28(m): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2016
No big deal
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (see Photo by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 17, 2016
No biggie but those toes tho angry too long and not sexy at all.
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (see Photo by dreamworld: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2016
Toe sucking charles grin

Btw those toes tho, looks like alien toes
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (see Photo by Talius(m): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2016
Adonis3:

I strongly disagree with the bolded

Medical experts explain that the vagina is even cleaner than the mouth.

It all depends on what you want in a relationship

Coupled with mutual understanding...

For me, I'm the very adventurous type soooo..... *lips sealed*

#Adonis3HasSpoken

BABA, stick your tongue in.
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (see Photo by kobosmalls: 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
Frankpromise04:
Love is basically another area we all need to look into, But Guys come to think of it, Is it worth Leaking Your Partners Feet?
What if this is the only thing she needs to confirm your Love for here?
So Guys Can you lick your Partners feet.
Something is wrong with that picture.
Just look at the toe by the right after the guys mouth.
Any way that guy looks exactly like the hip hop rapper Nas.
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (see Photo by Iscoalarcon: 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
Sh*it angryI can't do this I am not an idiot sad angry

(1) (Reply)

Y Girls Form / Nigerian Ladies Are The Worst Women On Earth / Me And My Boo Poo Together, Lady Posted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.