Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,646 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

What Is The Right Age To Start Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Right Age To Start Dating (1383 Views)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? / At What Age Did You Start Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by ireneony(f): 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
I started dating when I was 19......I just was to know the right you think is right for dating.
I don't really see anything wrong when someone start dating from the age of 14.
to my own understanding I think 19 is too late to start dating
Note: dating does not necessary mean someone having sex
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by ronald4lif(m): 11:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
ireneony:
I started dating when I was 19......I just was to know the right you think is right for dating.

I think 16 is fine and its the consented age in most countries, at 16 a girl is ripe for sex
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by ReVizz(m): 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
what is she saying ?? u self shaa wan create thread.... *Tongue*
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 25, 2014
well for the guys, 20 is ok but for the girls, i suggest you start from 18! Thats ok by me!
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 25, 2014
25 take it or leave it
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by saaedlee: 12:10am On Nov 25, 2014
ireneony:
I started dating when I was 19......I just was to know the right[b]...[/b] you think is right for dating.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by rawpadgin(m): 12:12am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by rawpadgin(m): 12:13am On Nov 25, 2014
can't imagine a mafaka coming to my house to take my 18years old daughter out

I swear, the thunder wen go fire that b*stard go get muscles pass Arnold Schwarzenegger

#thisisafrica

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by defendedvictim(m): 12:17am On Nov 25, 2014
rawpadgin:
can't imagine a mafaka coming to my house to take my 18years old daughter out

I swear, the thunder wen go fire that b*stard go get muscles pass Arnold Schwarzenegger

#thisisafrica
Hehe.. Funny.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by MisterLongman(m): 12:25am On Nov 25, 2014
ronald4lif:

I think 16 is fine and its the consented age in most countries, at 16 a girl is ripe for sex
She said what time is the best to start dating not f*cking undecided...
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by VantagePoint: 12:57am On Nov 25, 2014
I don't about Nigeria, but where I school here in France, girls start dating 15.
Je vais a l'Ecole du Saint Pete.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 25, 2014
juliuswizy:
well for the guys, 20 is ok but for the girls, i suggest you start from 18! Thats ok by me!
jst no provoke me this midnight......and mind u im not a teenager...bt 20 why not make it 40 undecided
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 25, 2014
ReVizz:
what is she saying ?? u self shaa wan create thread.... *Tongue*

No make me laugh abeg

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by missdebs(f): 1:49am On Nov 25, 2014
my house maid currently has 4 bfs and she's just 16, makes me wonder where dis generation is going. Back in d olden days,i heard there was no such thn as dating. Lord help us
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 25, 2014
Starbank:
jst no provoke me this midnight......and mind u im not a teenager...bt 20 why not make it 40 undecided
you just seems to amaze me
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by andyanders: 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
Op, you started late. You should have started when you were as young as 2 yrs old? That makes it better so that you can learn all the tricks.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by andyanders: 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
Op, you started late. You should have started when you were as young as 2 yrs old? That makes it better so that you can learn all the tricks. Now that you have learnt and started at 19 instead of the 14 you proffered, since you are a lady, when you get married and have a female, ask her to start at 14 yrs so that the young boys nowadays can now teach him what dating at that age is. So be prepared while wishing you a pleasant time ahead.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by chimerase2: 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
8 years undecided
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by clevvermind(m): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
U nid to start at 21. Dating is nt for children.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by jashar(f): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
Males 25
Females 21

Take my word. It is law. cheesy
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by briantext(m): 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by rhemakid1(m): 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
@op ll u allow ur daughter to start dating at 14, even u r assured of no sex involved
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by chimerase2: 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
ireneony:
madam stop creating threads unnecessarily
Dis thread has been created countless of times haba
Dem swear for una with sex and dating
Can't u gals close ur legs for once for crying out loud angry
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by adepiero: 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
According to scientist, the right age for dating is when you start growing white hair because by then you are sensible enough to make decisions.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Incredible In Bed. / The Good Bad And The Ugly See Gobbe / Rhethorical Questions You Ask A Lady And Answer Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.