Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! (15550 Views)

Tambuwal & Nigerian Senators At EQUATOR In Uganda - PICS / Nigerian Senators In Uganda For Graduation Of 200 Indigenes Of Sokoto - Photos / Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by 2cato: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2014
Demdem:

[b]
Actually u are wrong. I am very smart but u are the fool here.

Like many other issues bedeviling us as a nation, Jonathan isn't the cause but he was elected to fix them and not give further excuses like u are currently doing now. If we continue to excuse the drunkard then why is he currently receiving one of the highest salaries any president can ever receive in the entire world? He is well paid to deliver, currently he isn't.

What bill has the drunkard sent to the nass to address this great abnormally on allowances and salaries of political office holders including those in the executive?

What has the fool done personally to address the huge govt cabinet he is currently overseeing that is eating up the chunk of our recurrent expenditures?

Does the appointment of ambassador at large by Jonathan suggest someone that isn't comfortable with the status quo?

Does leading in the eating of a billion naira worth of food in a financial year suggest someone interested in reducing the recurrent expenditures?

Fool, don't give me excuses but highlight what the fool has done in addressing this abnormally?
If u can't, then I put it to u once again that u remain an eternal fool.[/b]
if ameachi should send a bill to you for the reduction of ur salary will you discuss it?

2 Likes

Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 25, 2014
This is preposterous!

Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 25, 2014
alotofgrace:

how lt4, left lt1 in 2011/2012....the last when sunny became dean

that is if u know any dude called dibiagwu
nah engineering is wide.
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Sibabasibaba1: 9:13am On Nov 25, 2014
Demdem:
To be honest this is pathetic however the op ought not to have stopped here.
He ought to have also compared salaries and allowances of president's all over the world starting with Obama and Jonathan.
Despite paying Jonathan one of the biggest salaries and in the entire globe, the fool yet remains a failure.
Under this glutton, Nigeria has never had it this bad. The death of the innocent under him can only be compared to the death of Nigerians during the civil war. Jonathan is well paid with enough pecks far exceeding those in nass yet the fool is a failure.

The allowances of St Buhari as a former head of state are huge-even though he occupied that position illegally. It would have been examplary and patriotic if the holy coupist rejected the allowances because it is also the same body that the corrupt PDP set up that fixed his allowances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Demdem(m): 9:21am On Nov 25, 2014
175:

Fooool, the topic was specific about the NASS. GEJ on His mouth like tongue. Demdem slowpoke, imbecilic being the BP wey go catch you wen GEJ wins the 2015 Presidential election, is in France studying!

Fool, the topic is about greedy leaders and Jonathan is number one. Even the op has no issue with this. What da ffuck is ur own.
Jonathan till ur grave.
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Demdem(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2014
2cato:
if ameachi should send a bill to you for the reduction of ur salary will you discuss it?

Fool, because someone somewhere is paying u for displaying ur stupidity here doesn't make it generic and applicable to all.

1 Like

Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Demdem(m): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:

The allowances of St Buhari as a former head of state are huge-even though he occupied that position illegally. It would have been examplary and patriotic if the holy coupist rejected the allowances because it is also the same body that the corrupt PDP set up that fixed his allowances.

Goon, who made or called buhari a saint? Surely u are on cheap drug.
So because he didn't reject his peanut decades ago, it's enough reason why Jonathan shouldn't reject his own today despite being one of the highest in the world.
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by bjdon: 9:28am On Nov 25, 2014
And tomorrow somebody will come to NL and try and defend Nigeria in comparison to other countries. This nation is SICK!!! Totally and completely SICK!!. How can senators be earning such massive amounts of money in the midst of extreme poverty?

This is why I tell people that 2015 is IRRELEVANT. It does not matter if Buhari is elected president. The rot is deep. Only a complete change to system will surface. We need to reset and start again. This rotten system can't be modified.
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by 2cato: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, because someone somewhere is paying me for displaying my stupidity here doesn't make it generic and applicable to all.
fixed
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by 175(m): 9:37am On Nov 25, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, the topic is about greedy leaders and Jonathan is number one. Even the op has no issue with this. What da ffuck is ur own.
Jonathan till ur grave.

Thunder fire ur left nyash! You lack basic comprehension. Am off to France. . .quote me again, and my PA shall not even reply you!
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by 2cato: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2014
Why is demdem the chief moro.n in nairaland is calling any body who disagree with him a foo.l
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by JakeII(m): 9:58am On Nov 25, 2014
I have always said it and will continue to say it that, we Nigerians, i mean general citizens, are our own problems. Just to mention few, the people who go around fighting for these people as thugs and whatever, aren't they Nigerians? It is only in my country that we will see such a revelation and we will smile over it without protest. The last time we tried protesting over fuel subsidy removal, I can remember how people were complaining in less than a week, calling the NLC to stop the protest and many insulting Pastor Tunde Bakare. For this reason and many more, These Politrickians will never take us serious unless the citizens can wake up......These greedy, wicked and self centered so called leaders are already condemned but what are we doing as citizens at the receiving end, suffering from the impacts of their atrocities? Is it not everyday we see people insulting one another here on Nairaland because of GEJ and Buhari, and all other sets of people causing all these.
Hmmmmmm, I pity u my motherland. You are a blessed country, but may God deliver you from your bastard children that are working hard to ruin you
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by JEITO: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2014
And all they do is fight, argue, vandalise public properties, intimidate others and steal more money.
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Sibabasibaba1: 10:00am On Nov 25, 2014
Demdem:

Goon, who made or called buhari a saint? Surely u are on cheap drug.
So because he didn't reject his peanut decades ago, it's enough reason why Jonathan shouldn't reject his own today despite being one of the highest in the world.
---------------------
I can see you get your kicks from throwing insults at the slightest opportunity. Anybody who reads your post does not need to be told who is on cheap drugs.
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by 175(m): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2014
2cato:
Why is demdem the chief moro.n in nairaland is calling any body who disagree with him a foo.l

My broda na frustration cause am. . .dat guy is suacy for a man! He never crititicizes constructively. Always bitter as if GEJ created Nigeria. You can never see Gbawe or Berem, or even the revered Jarus insulting a siting President! They only criticise him maturedly. But the Demdem mo.ron na case!
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by 2cato: 10:06am On Nov 25, 2014
175:

My broda na frustration cause am. . .dat guy is suacy for a man! He never crititicizes constructively. Always bitter as if GEJ created Nigeria. You can never see Gbawe or Berem, or even the revered Jarus insulting a siting President! They only criticise him maturedly. But the Demdem mo.ron na case!
is demdem the husband of berem
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by 175(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2014
2cato:
is demdem the husband of berem

Question for the gods. . . .lemme me ask my lecturer in France
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Dotwillis1(m): 10:57am On Nov 25, 2014
Choi!
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 25, 2014
2cato:
If you believe that all these are lies so as to paint the legislator black click like
If I call you an idi0t now they will say I'm mean....

You're not an idi0t... You've only got the thinking faculty of one.
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by ibnjarir93(m): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2014
The arithmetic isn't true. Some of these allowances are paid yearly, some quartely, some once in every tenure. The writer is disingenuous nt to spell this out clearly. Nonetheless they still earn more then enough.
My argument shouldn't be misconstrued to mean I'm supportive of their out-of-this-world package; just to set the record straight.
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by MrEvolution7: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2014
Fellow Youth, we need to wake up and take charge. We have the numbers and we can greatly influence the polls and bring good governance.

We the youth are a movement and we must capitalize on this.

Join the Youth Ballot Evolution. [size=15]Youth Ballot Evolution[/size]
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by JustCurious: 11:14am On Nov 25, 2014
Now, why wouldn't they jump fence as if they care much for the masses. A huge number of them aren't 'representing' their constituencies but their self interest. They keep building mansions as if Christ has changed his plans to build mansions for us in Heaven. Shame on them, regardless of their parties! tongue Yes, shame on those APC, PDP leaders who cannot effect change despite their many years in service... Sometimes, I just wish this nation could be 'reformatted' to her default setting. We've been so unlucky with leaders..
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by qutenesta88: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2014
MrEvolution7:
Fellow Youth, we need to wake up and take charge. We have the numbers and we can greatly influence the polls and bring good governance.

i just called them, these peeps are awesome and have a set target

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by smokes04: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2014
its time for the youths to have a voice
qutenesta88:

i just called them, these peeps are awesome and have a set target
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by horladtop(m): 11:39am On Nov 25, 2014
weep no more!!!

Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by bandit11: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2014
good, at least lets stand up and have a voice..
MrEvolution7:

Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by bjdon: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2014
cupidhero:
20 years from now and we will still be singing this same song. na 200 years e go take before nigeria actually witness change. imagine someone saying he has not had a decent job since 2010. Too much tolerance is bad. if this was in the states i will simply pay some crackhead a few dollars to kill 16 top politcians for me. This country needs saving and i don't see any one with a cape or mask. must we all be born in krypton before we start saving this country from the hands of this evil men? God help nigerians.

Indeed. The sad thing is these criminals are weak jokers. If people knew just how weak they are they would have been eliminated long ago. They are fat, immoral drunkards who have gorged themselves stupid on the nations wealth. Just taking a few of them out in a very public way would cause the rest of them to scamper. They have no liver, their strength comes from our weakness.

1 Like

Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by brownlord: 11:48am On Nov 25, 2014
Adetula1:
thats is why most of them will not die peacefully

Stupid post, reasons they will continue to oppress and milk you dry while you sit there hoping they won't die peacefully, give me example of peaceful death, the poor man dying in government hospital ( with no drugs ) of malaria or curable diseases abi?
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by IGBOSON1: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2014
Any wonder why Nigeria is such a brokearsse shithole......with these greedy fuckers calling the shots!?

I think the best and only thing is for some braveheart to set off a nuclear bomb in the basement of that National Assembly building......preferably when there's a full session of both houses for maximum effect! Let's face it, there's absolutely no way we can be free of these self-serving bastards unless blood flows......they ain't gonna give up all those millions of dollars based solely on appealing to their conscience! sad
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by IGBOSON1: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2014
ibnjarir93:
The arithmetic isn't true. Some of these allowances are paid yearly, some quartely, some once in every tenure. The writer is disingenuous nt to spell this out clearly. Nonetheless they still earn more then enough.
My argument shouldn't be misconstrued to mean I'm supportive of their out-of-this-world package; just to set the record straight.

^^^So why don't you give us the correct arithmetic?
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
IF THIS GET'S TO FRONT PAGE.......................ARE YOU GOING TO PAY SEUN SALARY AT MONTH END................PDP BOY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency / We Will Open Lagos Govt's Books - Sanwo-olu, Hamzat / What Kind Of President Do You Want In 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.