Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! (16155 Views)

Tambuwal & Nigerian Senators At EQUATOR In Uganda - PICS / Nigerian Senators In Uganda For Graduation Of 200 Indigenes Of Sokoto - Photos / Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by uzolexis(f): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
CFCfan:

Even though I didn't school in Belgium, I'm sure that d Belgian legislators do not earn up to 1/10 of their Nigerian counterparts.

Belgian legislators are broke compared to their Nigerian counterparts, one of my Professors here even said so himself.
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by uzolexis(f): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
chamboy:
OTHER CHOICES WOULD ENTER THEIR AND B LIKE DEM.... WE NEED A FOUNDATION... SOMETHING TO LOOK UP TO... IT MAY FINALLY BE MASSIVE REVOLUTION AS AM LOOKING AT TINS COS[b] "THE DEVIL DOING NIGERIA IS LIKE SALT MIXED WITH WATER" [/b]

which foundation do you need, would you rather continue building a house even when you know the foundation is bad or scatter that foundation, make a fresh one and continue building. APC and PDP are bad foundations,we don't need to build on them,we need to kick them out #kapish

kennynelcon:
lol someone else got my view too wink
y'all making me blush grin grin

1 Like

Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by uzolexis(f): 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
Unibenstudent:
are you satan's PA? how come you know so much about him even his HQ?For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places,,bible has said it already.
@ uzolexis

Did the bible say those principalities and powers are only in Nigeria or have their HQ in Nig they are everywhere
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by uzolexis(f): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
Unibenstudent:
a country with great potential as nigeria
1)great minds
2)natural reserves of oil
3) youthful strength
4)natural resources
If not for satan y did u think we cant utilise alll this resources??

we should stop blaming satan for our every misfortune,sometimes we do this ourselves and blame satan. it's greed and corruption that's our problem and we can fight/stop it if we want to but we are not ready yet.
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by uzolexis(f): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
I have commented too much on this thread. #okbye
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by chamboy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
uzolexis:

which foundation do you need, would you rather continue building a house even when you know the foundation is bad or scatter that foundation, make a fresh one and continue building. APC and PDP are bad foundations,we don't need to build on them,we need tp kick them out #kapish

Sure they r d only diff Btw dem is Buhari
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by chamboy(m): 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
uzolexis:

we should stop blaming satan for our every misfortune,sometimes we do this ourselves and blame satan. it's greed and corruption that's our problem and we can fight/stop it if we want to but we are not ready yet.
Extreme Greed
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by chamboy(m): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
uzolexis:

which foundation do you need, would you rather continue building a house even when you know the foundation is bad or scatter that foundation, make a fresh one and continue building. APC and PDP are bad foundations,we don't need to build on them,we need to kick them out #kapish

forget that thing that it's! Only Apc n pdp that is bad, we Nigerians sef bad
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by uzolexis(f): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
chamboy:
forget that thing that it's! Only Apc n pdp that is bad, we Nigerians sef bad

since you are saying Nigerians are bad,is it safe or right to say we deserve the leaders we have now?
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by eightsin(m): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
I envy them
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by chamboy(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
uzolexis:

since you are saying Nigerians are bad,is it safe or right to say we deserve the leaders we have now?
Yes we deserve dem..Is it not the same ppl that voted for GEJ cos he said he had no shoes
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Lanrefreshkid: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
2cato:
If you believe that all these are truth that we needed to see the roth and wickedness of our politician and the upper house must be cancel living the legislations of law to the lower house click like.

what will happen after we click like?
are u going there
to kill all of dem?
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
kill me now cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2014
uzolexis:

don't we in nigeria are ready to shut down 2015 for the salvation of Nigeria!!
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
kill me now cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
can they take the wealth to d next life?
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2014
Lanrefreshkid:

what will happen after we click like?
are u going there
to kill all of dem?
good question?
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2014
eightsin:
I envy them
do not envy them for money is the root of all evil
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by abbakacici: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2014
out of the 2 million a senator earn, he will only used less than 1.2 million due to many commitment like helping his constitute paid school fees, build churches or mosques, his financing party, furthermore most became the breed winner of their extended family
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 26, 2014
abbakacici:
out of the 2 million a senator earn, he will only used less than 1.2 million due to many commitment like helping his constitute paid school fees, build churches or mosques, his financing party, furthermore most became the breed winner of their extended family
he will also convert most to dollars so that he could develop other countries and also he will have @ least 1 billion naira for fear of poverty!!

1 Like

Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by eightsin(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
do not envy them for money is the root of all evil

That kind evil dey swt
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by ekemit(m): 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
big time joker because u don't know d dude and even many thousands of sure P memebers are jostling for jobs u think job na beans and u now forget December is festive period
believe the prophet and you shall prosper,with God all things are possible,only believe.
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by ope2711(m): 3:24am On Nov 27, 2014
ekemit:
it is well with you before the end of this year God will surprise you with a good job.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by OneNaira6: 5:39am On Nov 27, 2014
And that's why that country is such a sh1t hole. Hope can a nation where majority are living with a dollar a day have leaders making more money than all most nations doctors, lawyers, politicians, etc. This so called law officials income is in particular with what Hollywood celebrities make. Wow. Shameful
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by dein77(m): 6:38am On Nov 27, 2014
Now that we know they receive such huge salaries what are we going to do about it?

The only way our Nigeria can be secured from these leeches is to engage these thieves headlong.

Are we willing to risk our lives for a better future? Every great nation today paid some price for them to be where they are today.

These gigantic salaries of these thieves are determined by the Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission. Hence their fat salaries are legal.

Let me quote Section 70 of our Constitution:

A member of the Senate and the House of Representatives shall receive such salaries and other allowances as the Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission may determine...

If we are willing to stake our lives for change, we shall have the change we crave.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

That Atiku Speaks Fulfulde Doesn’t Make Him A Fulani —miyetti Allah / Zamfara Insecurity: Traditional Rulers React To Accusation, Dare FG / APC Chairmanship: Mohammed Saidu Kicks Against Reported Presidential Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.