Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! (15529 Views)

Tambuwal & Nigerian Senators At EQUATOR In Uganda - PICS / Nigerian Senators In Uganda For Graduation Of 200 Indigenes Of Sokoto - Photos / Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by pat077: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
That's why Tambulwa smuggled himself in...

1 Like

Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Demdem(m): 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
2cato:
fixed

Fool, at least it's noted that u depend on Jonathan cocck for sustenance.
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Demdem(m): 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
175:

Thunder fire ur left nyash! You lack basic comprehension. Am off to France. . .quote me again, and my PA shall not even reply you!

Fool, u can be on ur way to the gates of hell. It's inconsequential.
The topic is about greedy leaders and Jonathan is the chief of them all.
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by uzolexis(f): 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
focus7:
All these is part of the corruption agenda of the destructive party call PDP. Op please explain to me, the car allowance of 9.9m naira is it monthly annually, if it is monthly does mean they are meant to be buying a car in each month?
all these figures are yearly. nevertheless,it's outrageous
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Demdem(m): 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
2cato:
Why is demdem the chief moro.n in nairaland is calling any body who disagree with him a foo.l

Fool, u didnt even disagree with me. U only confirmed the fact that u are being paid to talk stupidly in here.
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Demdem(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:

---------------------
I can see you get your kicks from throwing insults at the slightest opportunity. Anybody who reads your post does not need to be told who is on cheap drugs.

When next u quote me, use ur brain and not ur anus. Foolishness nauseat me
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by uzolexis(f): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
Unibenstudent:
next year there are other candidates in other party better than good luck and buhari ,vote pdp and apc out
God bless you for this comment. To me PDP=APC same ol,same ol shit. we don't need any of them, we have other choices.
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
uzolexis:

God bless you for this comment. To me PDP=APC same ol,same ol shit. we don't need any of them, we have other choices.
yes it won't be possible though cos satan is the prince of this world and nigeria is his throne..so what do u expect of his soldiers..
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by uzolexis(f): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
Unibenstudent:
yes it won't be possible though cos satan is the prince of this world and nigeria is his throne..so what do u expect of his soldiers..

wow!!!!! this is some serious comment you just made here. Nigeria is satan's throne you have no idea what you are saying dear. Nigeria is in a terrible state i agree but there are countries that are a lot worse, so comments such as this are just awful.

1 Like

Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
you are beautiful
uzolexis:

wow!!!!! this is some serious comment you just made here. Nigeria is satan's throne you have no idea what you are saying dear. Nigeria is in a terrible state i agree but there are countries that are a lot worse, so comments such as this are just awful.
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
uzolexis:

a country with great potential as nigeria
1)great minds
2)natural reserves of oil
3) youthful strength
4)natural resources
If not for satan y did u think we cant utilise alll this resources??
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by uzolexis(f): 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
JideJamez:
you are beautiful

thanks, you are handsome too even though i've not seen ur photo grin grin
Unibenstudent:
a country with great potential as nigeria
1)great minds
2)natural reserves of oil
3) youthful strength
4)natural resources
If not for satan y did u think we cant utilise alll this resources??
are you satan's PA? how come you know so much about him even his HQ?
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
you wnt see my picxure.all because of the saTANist on Nairaland................i knw want make dem dey pursue me.........make i dey eat my rice and plantain jeje
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
omenka:
This is enough to knock every sane mind unconscious!!! Lord have mercy!!
That's why Ive advocated for a drastic reduction in their salaries. Those are criminal salaries!
How can a public servant, in all good conscience, earn over $2 million in a developing country?? Diaris God o
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
are you satan's PA? how come you know so much about him even his HQ?[/quote]For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places,,bible has said it already.
@ uzolexis
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
CFCfan:

That's why Ive advocated for a drastic reduction in their salaries. Those are criminal salaries!
How can a public servant, in all good conscience, earn over $2 million in a developing country?? Diaris God o
the question isn't about reducing their salaries.,but who will do that?
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nobleval:
RMAFC should do that.
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nobleval:
u will do that ! But on a serious note these men are wizards for real they are untouchable even bomb can't touch them only Yahweh and his son yeshua(Jesus) can touch them!!
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
uzolexis:

thanks, you are handsome too even though i've not seen ur photo grin grin
Even though I didn't school in Belgium, I'm sure that d Belgian legislators do not earn up to 1/10 of their Nigerian counterparts.
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
Na waoh.

1 Like

Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by ibnjarir93(m): 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^So why don't you give us the correct arithmetic?
The nature of the writeup -hastily & poorly written-makes it difficult for one 2 do the proper arithmetic.
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
ibnjarir93:
The nature of the writeup -hastily & poorly written- makes it difficult for one 2 do the proper arithmetic.
u have the soul of a confusionist
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by daveP(m): 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
Unibenstudent:
no time for that,and + this is not a new issue
imagine sum1 asking for source? How annoying! Even if d figures are altered, it can be more than 100naira less or more.

1 Like

Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by ibnjarir93(m): 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
Unibenstudent:
u have the soul of a confusionist
And the body of whom? I don't mean 2 embroil u in an argument or strife .I only want 2 humbly correct your mistakes.
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
kilokeys:
i can imagine why old men would wanna fly fence cheesy

they dont wanna miss out on the sitting allowee.
all na hustle.

basterds.. while Nigeria as a country is in debts of trillions
lol
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by meccuno: 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, why don't u highlight any lie in my post if need be.
Am still on topic, it's about greedy leaders. Jonathan shouldn't be an exception. Infact he is far worse. The fool once led in the consuming of a billion naira of food in a financial year in the midst of abject poverty.
the topic is about Nigerian senators......wonder what your obsession is with GEJ...
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Demdem(m): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nobleval:

It amazes me when peeps say these things. It's like u saying that we are hopeless.
What stops Jonathan from sending the neccessary bill to the NASS and let's see the faces of the fools that will kick against it.
Let even assume, it's hopeless should we then aggregate the pathetic situation by creating more political offices therby eating deeper to expenses.
The truth is we don't have the right leadership to take the neccessary steps yet. Steps like this have political repercussions and only leaders with balls can do such.
Jonathan can never.

1 Like

Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Demdem(m): 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
meccuno:
the topic is about Nigerian senators......wonder what your obsession is with GEJ...

What I see sitting down, u can never see standing up. U are holding on shafts, am holding on the root. The difference is clear.
The topic is about shameless greedy leaders among whom is Jonathan, the chief of them all.
Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by meccuno: 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
Demdem:

What I see sitting down, u can never see standing up. U are holding on shafts, am holding on the root. The difference is clear.
The topic is about shameless greedy leaders among whom is Jonathan, the chief of them all.
oga,if you remove GEJs allowances and salary,it won't mean anything....but remove the salaries and allowances of the senators and Nigeria won't be broke again........GEJ isn't the problem but we Nigerians......

1 Like

Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Demdem(m): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
meccuno:
oga,if you remove GEJs allowances and salary,it won't mean anything....but remove the salaries and allowances of the senators and Nigeria won't be broke again........GEJ isn't the problem but we Nigerians......

That is because we have not just one senators but about a hundred or there about and hundreds of Representatives that makes up the legislature.
When u talk of Jonathan we talk of the executives and his ministers and ministers of states are included.
Above all, taking them individually, Jonathan is still collecting the highest salary and allowance despite being a failure.like those in nass, what the drunkard collects is highly indefensible.
In otherwords, only hypocrites will condemn theses senators and representatives without condemning the executives also headed by Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by ratiken(m): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
Demdem:

[b]
Actually u are wrong. I am very smart but u are the fool here.

Like many other issues bedeviling us as a nation, Jonathan isn't the cause but he was elected to fix them and not give further excuse like u are currently doing now. If we continue to excuse the drunkard then why is he currently receiving one of the highest salaries any president can ever receive in the entire world? He is well paid to deliver, currently he isn't.

What bill has the drunkard sent to the nass to address this great abnormally on allowances and salaries of political office holders including those in the executive?

What has the fool done personally to address the huge govt cabinet he is currently overseeing that is eating up the chunk of our recurrent expenditures?

Does the appointment of ambassador at large by Jonathan suggest someone that isn't comfortable with the status quo?

Does leading in the eating of a billion naira worth of food in a financial year suggest someone interested in reducing the recurrent expenditures?

Fool, don't give me excuses but highlight what the fool has done in addressing this abnormally?
If u can't, then I put it to u once again that u remain an eternal fool.[/b]

For every statement you make, you drag yourself further in the mud.
I hope you know that under our premature democracy, bills to reduces the salaries of senators and house of reps will have to pass through same upper and lower house. How on earth do you expect the greedy fools approve a reduction in their earnings? That is impossible.

All you APC maggots do is make empty statements to misguide the gullible. I can only consider you smart only if its definition has changed.

Again I'll say 'stick to topic' or shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Salary Of Nigerian Senators (come And Weep)!! by Demdem(m): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
ratiken:

For every statement you make, you drag yourself further in the mud.
I hope you know that under our premature democracy, bills to reduces the salaries of senators and house of reps will have to pass through same upper and lower house. How on earth do you expect the greedy fools approve a reduction in their earnings? That is impossible.

All you APC maggots do is make empty statements to misguide the gullible. I can only consider you smart only if its definition has changed.

Again I'll say 'stick to topic' or shut up.

Fool, ur kind keep talking about nacent democracy. What foolish premature democracy? Since 1999, when will we grow if the right steps aren't taken.
Fool, did the drunkard try it and the bill was sent packing? Let him do it and see if public support won't make the nass do what the people want.
Of cos he won't because that will also make him to stop making foolish appointments like ambassador at large.

Lastly fool, Ffuck apc, don't give a damn about them. When ur heros failure is highlighted, that's when u throw up ur apc mantra bullshit. To hell with u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) / Our Presidential Candidate Will Be Voted By All Party Members – PDP / You Can’t Determine How Buhari Fights Corruption – APC Replies PDP Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.