Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Should I Forgive Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Again? (1253 Views)

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / How Can I Forgive Her? / My Girl Is Not A Virgin. Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Forgive Again? by Davidson267(m): 7:32am On Nov 25, 2014
Hmmm right now am stucked in a relationship that is at the verg of collapsing,ok let me cut the story short
our ralatioship is getting to 2yrs old now,this is a girls that i love with all my hrt i never cheated on her & she knws that.at 1st i thought she reciprocated the love i have for her.there is no single day that i haven't called her througout the duration of our relationship(wch she reciprocated)it got to a point that i trusted this girl without any atom of doubt.
The unspeackable happened the day i realised he has a new guy,i cried my eyes,i felt i cant love again bt she begged me with tears on her face.i had no option than to forgive simply becos i loved her.guess what?another day(two weeks after)i discovered that she is stil dating this guy.i told her it was over btw us,but she pleaded again,she said if i tell her to go,she will commit sucide,she said she never loved the guy that she only wanted 2 magalize the guy.i was very angry i told her to go bt she knelt down & was begging me to give her last chance that despite what happen,it is me that she loves.some of my frnds and her frnds begged me to 4give n gave her last chance.i 4gave her again n i even loved her more than bfore.we strted building our relationship again.
Recently she was suppose to go and write neco g.c.e bt due to money related issues she told me she wouldnt go for the exam again that her mother is complaining that she does'nt have money.i told her not to worry that she will go for the exam.i tried my best and she went for the exam,6 days to her comin back home,she started behaving strange,she wouldn't call me & when i call she wouldn't pick my calls on time,it was later when i logged in her facebook accnt i saw her chat with another guy.at this point i didnt ask her question i wanted her to come 1st to i call ask her face to face.she arrived thursday uptill sunday she didnt bother to come check on me.when she finally called sunday and asked me when should she com and visit me,i told her to come on that sunday n she said she can't come that she wasnt prepared wch i agreed to.but the fact is that she went to this boy's house that sunday...
Tho i have told her am nt interestedd in her again when she came yesterday & she started pleading again as usual.the truth is that i didnt sleep last night (reason)i dnt knw.am jst confused pls nlanders what should i do?pls no insults.
Re: Should I Forgive Again? by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 25, 2014
D babe is obviously takin u 4 granted. She knows u luv her so much and will 4give ha no mata wat she does. I dont advice pple 2 brk up cos dats a personal decision. But in ur case, i tink u shud tk a break (not a walk o) for sometime so she'll know u can live without her. Who knows, she might come back 2 her senses.
Re: Should I Forgive Again? by Hawx(m): 7:43am On Nov 25, 2014
Simply put, she is not trustworthy and she is also a confused fellow! Just severe ur relationship with her and move on with ur life so that u don't get hypertensive with time! Cheers!!!
Re: Should I Forgive Again? by Tymax(m): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2014
Now who is the maga between you and the other guy?
Re: Should I Forgive Again? by zoeee(f): 8:02am On Nov 25, 2014
Forget bout her, move on... She doesn't respect u or the love u av for her...
Re: Should I Forgive Again? by Exjoker(m): 8:12am On Nov 25, 2014
veegirl:
D babe is obviously takin u 4 granted. She knows u luv her so much and will 4give ha no mata wat she does. I dont advice pple 2 brk up cos dats a personal decision. But in ur case, i tink u shud tk a break (not a walk o) for sometime so she'll know u can live without her. Who knows, she might come back 2 her senses.
Exactly my thought.
Re: Should I Forgive Again? by Davidson267(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2014
Tymax:
Now who is the maga between you and the other guy?
i guess me
Re: Should I Forgive Again? by Melahou(m): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2014
What will kill a dog will 1st off all block it's nose...

She'll continue to play you knowin fully well she'll alwys come back
Re: Should I Forgive Again? by chimerase2: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2014
Eeyah poor op
I feel ya pains, we have pass dos time shaa
That is why the man of God is going for FATHERship
Amu tired of this wahala embarassed
Re: Should I Forgive Again? by Davidson267(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
Guys just viewing...no post
Re: Should I Forgive Again? by angelsing(m): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
Psychology say we always tend to forgive those we love when they offend us..Forgive her but don't take her back. From look of things she is young and still experimenting while u on the other hand is certain of what u want...tell her she can continue to date the other guy then try and move on with ur life. I know it won't be easy but u need something to distract u from her thought and you thinking so much about it is the reason u are having a sleepless night. You will definitely find some1 better
Re: Should I Forgive Again? by Davidson267(m): 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hmmmn
Re: Should I Forgive Again? by axum: 5:38am On Dec 26, 2014
Dude, pretend you love her, and phuck her every night and chance you get. In the mean time look for a wifey type on the side and when you get a good girl who is wifey, dumb her.

Don't let her go without having something else on the side, use her for sex.
Re: Should I Forgive Again? by Davidson267(m): 10:19am On Dec 30, 2014
Tnx bro
Re: Should I Forgive Again? by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 30, 2014
everybody plays a fool...bro...ur fooling era is over!!!!..take a long walk outa dat relationship bfor she gives you std....person nor de open eye de drink poison oo....

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Want What They Can't Have? / Help, Pregnant After A One-night Stand / Revealed: The Reasons Men Want Sex In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.