Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time (13040 Views)

Blackface Threatens To Beat Tekno When Next They Meet (photo) / Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) / Mercy Johnson In Tears As Genevieve Walks Into her Wedding Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Dreyl(m): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2014
kika23:

Oooh! Abajo..... I didn't know... They allow gadgets there? That's dangerous ooo... I have to notify them, this is a serious matter angry
Lol..you better do,before he attack you again. grin
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by kika23(f): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
You mean he swings both ways? grin

Rumor has it so grin
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by kika23(f): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2014
Dreyl:

I tell ya... Brb...
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Truckpusher(m): 10:56am On Nov 26, 2014
kika23:

Rumor has it so grin
Kika, I no dey house o grin
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by kika23(f): 10:57am On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Kika, I no dey house o grin

You dey ooo.... You dey....
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
I don't hate gays and I don't like them either but my problem is that too many gay people mistaken tolerance for acceptance and this is where the govt need to watch it before straight folks would loose it and go hard on gays lynching them at once if they cross the line.

Imagine being just friendly with somebody you never knew he was gay ,only for you to get a mail from the iidiot telling you how he just felt you should be by his bedside after going through your pix grin

If na face to face talk you never kill person be that with this kain hot temper wey dey run for person body? shocked
You are mistaken wickedness for tolerance.
I can't see tolerance on your post.
Maybe it needs to be re defined. smiley
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 26, 2014
Dreyl:
i'm talking from experience bro,i've seen it happened and also saw it on Dailymail.
You ave seen two gay parent raising children in Nigeria.
Bros, u can lie. undecided
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by thaoriginator: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2014
The thunder weh go blast dis guys is coming from Thor!
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by kika23(f): 11:27am On Nov 26, 2014
Dreyl:
I'm back. They said he's not gonna be released, he's not getting better... As for the gadgets, there's nothing they can do about it... They don't even enter his ward... So terrible cry
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by thaoriginator: 11:27am On Nov 26, 2014
derrick333:

Lol, n wen oda wards in sculs r talkin abt dia mum n dad, d poor dude wil b like I only v a dad n a dad
dat will be simply called double D
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Truckpusher(m): 11:32am On Nov 26, 2014
Registerr:

You are mistaken wickedness for tolerance.
I can't see tolerance on your post.
Maybe it needs to be re defined. smiley
I don't get it.
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Dreyl(m): 11:39am On Nov 26, 2014
Registerr:

You ave seen two gay parent raising children in Nigeria.
Bros, u can lie. undecided
did i mentioned nigeria,that's how you guys arrive into false conclusion.
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Dreyl(m): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2014
kika23:

I'm back. They said he's not gonna be released, he's not getting better... As for the gadgets, there's nothing they can do about it... They don't even enter his ward... So terrible cry

Lol..his case must be very serious. cheesy
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
I don't get it.
What would be your reaction when you ask a girl who don't love you out, and she smash your head with anything.

Tolerance is when a gay ask you out and you tell him, NO that you're not interested.

When he persist, you can then do anything you wish. smiley
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by kika23(f): 11:42am On Nov 26, 2014
Dreyl:
Lol..his case must be very serious. cheesy

Hmmhmm
Hmmhmm
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2014
Dreyl:
did i mentioned nigeria,that's how you guys arrive into false conclusion.
You profile location says, what? undecided
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Dreyl(m): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2014
kika23:

Hmmhmm
Hmmhmm
can't anything be done to make him sane,tell the psychiatrist to take him to Tb joshua church. cool
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Truckpusher(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2014
Registerr:

What would be your reaction when you ask a girl who don't love you out, and she smash your head with anything.

Tolerance is when a gay ask you out and you tell him, NO that you're not interested.

When he persist, you can then do anything you wish. smiley
Try your luck and get your asss whooped then you can come back here and tell me how you survived.

Arrant nonsense.

Don't you guys know yourselves since you where born that way? undecided...smh

Little wonder countries that has not sacrificed their morality on the alter of the so called Western civilization are still hunting you guys with clubs and knives.
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Try your luck and get your asss whooped then you can come back here and tell me how you survived.

Arrant nonsense.

Don't you guys know yourselves since you where born that way? undecided...smh

Little wonder countries that has not sacrificed their morality on the alter of the so called Western civilization are still hunting you guys with clubs and knives.
Yes. I have gotten my asss whooped and nothing happened.

Did I hear you say morality? grin Nigerian is morally sound? cheesy
Before you can classify your country is morally good one, wipe all the ashewo joint out.
Illegalize prostitution.
Illegalize Paedophilia.
Illegalize married men sleeping with women.
Illegalize rape.
Illegalize adultery.
Illegalize teenage children having bf and gf.
Give all them 14years.

You can come back and tell me your country is morally sound and I will believe you. smiley

bro, gay is not written on the face.
Don't be surprised to see someone like Denrele as striaght while one like Inyanya is gay. smiley

1 Like

Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Dreyl(m): 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
Registerr:

You profile location says, what? undecided
That shouldn't mean i only base in lagos,btw i'm business bloke so you won't expect me to base in one country.
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
Registerr:

Yes. I have gotten my asss whooped and nothing happened.

Did I hear you say morality? grin Nigerian is morally sound? cheesy
Before you can classify your country is morally good one, wipe all the ashewo joint out.
Illegalize prostitution.
Illegalize Paedophilia.
Illegalize married men sleeping with women.
Illegalize rape.
Illegalize adultery.
Illegalize teenage children having bf and gf
Give all them 14years.

You can come back and tell me your country is morally sound and I will believe you. smiley

bro, gay is not written on the face.
Don't be surprised to see someone like Denrele as striaght while one like Inyanya is gay. smiley
have you noticed that everything you listed is between a Man and Woman?
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
Dreyl:
That shouldn't mean i only base in lagos,btw i'm business bloke so you won't expect me to base in one country.
Ok
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
firstEVA:
have you noticed that everything you listed is between a Man and Woman?
Yes. I noticed.
Who told you gay is wrong? Bible
Who told you gay is immorality? Bible
Who told you Man and Woman is supposed to have sex? Bible

What did the same bible say about those things I mentioned?
Your country cant claim they are morally sound by picking only one sin.

All I see is hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
Registerr:

Yes. I noticed.
Who told you gay is wrong? Bible
Who told you gay is immorality? Bible
Who told you Man and Woman is supposed to have sex? Bible

What did the same bible say about those things I mentioned?
Your country cant claim they are morally sound by picking only one sin.

All I see is hypocrisy.
Do you mind Nigerians and their hypocritical, holier-than-thou attitudes.
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Lailerh(f): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
Mrfils:
My question is... How two of dem take father d pqqqqqqqikin? Dem mix d...?
Help me ask o
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Mrfils(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lailerh:
Help me ask o
Kai! See ur red hair and fine eyes.. U fine
And brave too grin
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Sagamite(m): 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
iconize:

Faggotic mooron, are you trying to say that if masonkz doesn't get you pregnant in one week you'll cheat on him with johnpaul88? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Homoerotic fuuktard, are you not known as the player in the homosexual community butting all4naija, masonkz and adamskutty? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by iconize(m): 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
Sagamite:

Homoerotic fuuktard, are you not known as the player in the homosexual community butting all4naija, masonkz and adamskutty? grin grin grin grin grin

Faggotic mooron, are you saying that Johnpaul88 is the only person that can satisfy you now? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
iconize:

Faggotic mooron, are you saying that Johnpaul88 is the only person that can satisfy you now? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why do you keep referring to me
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
^^^ perhaps he doesn't know how to tell you he is sexually attracted to you.
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Sagamite(m): 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
iconize:

Homoerotic fuuktard, are you not known as the player in the homosexual community butting Johnpaul88, all4naija, masonkz and adamskutty? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido To Give Out N500k On His 20th Birthday! / Rapper Ikechukwu(killz) And Brother Uzi Who Is more handsome? / Nigerian Boy Leaks N**ked Photos Of Polytechnic Girl He Slept With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.