Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time (13027 Views)

Blackface Threatens To Beat Tekno When Next They Meet (photo) / Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) / Mercy Johnson In Tears As Genevieve Walks Into her Wedding Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Vivy25(f): 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
:oDisgusting
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
iconize:

Faggotic mooron, are you saying you want to marry Johnpaul88 now? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So, you want to divorce your husband?

Useless and dumb faggs!
You guys are playing with my moniker grin [size=16pt]eh ?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria -- Vanessa Obonna / Davido To Give Out N500k On His 20th Birthday! / I Dont Think Any Man Can Handle My Heavy Assets, This Endowed Lady Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.