Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time (13039 Views)

Blackface Threatens To Beat Tekno When Next They Meet (photo) / Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) / Mercy Johnson In Tears As Genevieve Walks Into her Wedding Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Sagamite(m): 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
firstEVA:
^^^ perhaps he doesn't know how to tell you he is sexually attracted to you.

He wants Johnpaul88 to raape his butt. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
see their face....their ynassh go don the run like pipe....incase..........
i was here smiley.
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by iconize(m): 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
Johnpaul88:
Why do you keep referring to me

Are you not a member of sagamite's fagg community?
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by iconize(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
Sagamite:

Homoerotic fuuktard, are you not known as the player in the homosexual community butting Johnpaul88, all4naija, masonkz and adamskutty? grin grin grin grin

Faggotic mooron, stop lying.

You're happy that a good thing happened to your fagg community - your members are now making babies. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even your husband, masonkz, has been running on here in joy since yesterday. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by iconize(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
. . .

1 Like

Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
iconize:

Are you not a member of sagamite's fagg community?
I do not know who Sagamite is nor do I care. I'm a member of ma own community. grin grin
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
Sagamite:

He wants Johnpaul88 to raape his butt. grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm not a rapist Sagamite. Mind yourself!!
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by iconize(m): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
Johnpaul88:
I do not know who Sagamite is nor do I care. I'm a member of ma own community. grin grin

Stop lying. You know sagamite. He's masonkz's wife. grin grin grin grin grin

You claim you don't know him, but he told us y'all had a thr3esome last week. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
iconize:

You claim you don't know him, but he told us y'all had a thr3esome last week. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahaha grin cheesy cheesy He did
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by iconize(m): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
Johnpaul88:
Hahahaha grin cheesy cheesy He did

Are you trying to deny that you didn't ram and thrust sagamite's butt last week? grin grin grin grin
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Sagamite(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
iconize:

You're happy that a good thing happened to your fagg community - your members are now making babies. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even your husband, masonkz, has been running on here in joy since yesterday. grin grin grin grin

Homoerotic fuuktard, are you not known as the player in the homosexual community butting all4naija, masonkz and adamskutty? grin grin grin grin grin

You are always on their thread.
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Sagamite(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
Johnpaul88:
I'm not a rapist Sagamite. Mind yourself!!

If he is consenting like he is now, then it is not raape.

It is just a metaphor for how he wants you to tear up his arsse. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Sagamite(m): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
iconize:

They know.

They also see you flashing all 32 in their community looking for a man. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
iconize:

Are you trying to deny that you didn't ram and thrust sagamite's butt last week? grin grin grin grin

please what is any of this to you
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
Masonkz, aren't this lunatics, spamming your mention(s).
Why not report to Seun, SuperMod or Moderators.
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by iconize(m): 12:44am On Nov 27, 2014
Sagamite:

Homoerotic fuuktard, are you not known as the player in the homosexual community butting all4naija, masonkz and adamskutty? grin grin grin grin grin

You are always on their thread.

Even your husband, masonkz, has been running on here in joy. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by iconize(m): 12:47am On Nov 27, 2014
Sagamite:

They know.

They also see you flashing all 32 in their community looking for a man. grin grin grin grin grin

You're a drunken mooron!

You want to deny your wife masonkz and your send biatch, johnpaul88. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Masonkz:

Leave saga alone. I love him angry tongue
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Lailerh(f): 12:59am On Nov 27, 2014
Mrfils:

Kai! See ur red hair and fine eyes.. U fine
And brave too grin
grin grin
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 27, 2014
Registerr:

As in eh. I don tire for their matter. undecided

Let them keep having their fun sha. I've learnt to ignore them.
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Sagamite(m): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2014
iconize:

You're a drunken mooron!

You want to deny your wife masonkz and your send biatch, johnpaul88. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Homoerotic fuuktard, they already said you are part of the homosexual community and you like it up the arsse. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Sagamite(m): 9:13am On Nov 27, 2014
Registerr:

He free-ly and intentionally put himself in the frame without any prompting from anyone.
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 27, 2014
Sagamite:

He free-ly and intentionally put himself in the frame without any prompting from anyone.

Chai grin grin grin

I didn't know you guys were spamming everywhere then jor
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by GSKing: 9:25am On Nov 27, 2014
gringringrin

Chaiiii grin
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Sagamite(m): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2014
masonkz:

Chai grin grin grin

I didn't know you guys were spamming everywhere then jor

You made a big mistake at the expense of a quick humour.

Na your wahala. grin grin grin

It is like going to an Arab country and making a mistake on your way out of the country by making a quick joke about the sexuality of Muhammed to immigration officers at the airport. Your own don finish be that. grin grin grin grin

No recovery, you are finished. Very expensive joke. grin grin grin grin grin

You don't get involved when you see a dumb, low-life fuuktard like this cretin who is such a loser all he comes to do online is trolling as his life is a failure. It was obvious he would spam your name. grin grin grin
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sagamite:

You made a big mistake at the expense of a quick humour.

Na your wahala. grin grin grin

It is like going to an Arab country and making a mistake on your way out of the country by making a quick joke about the sexuality of Muhammed to immigration officers at the airport. Your own don finish be that. grin grin grin grin

No recovery, you are finished. Very expensive joke. grin grin grin grin grin

You don't get involved when you see a dumb, low-life fuuktard like this cretin who is such a loser all he comes to do online is trolling as his life is a failure. It was obvious he would spam your name. grin grin grin

Chai see all the insults on the poor guy grin grin grin

I don commot mouth for una matter. You guys can keep spamming. grin grin grin
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by iconize(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sagamite:

Homoerotic fuuktard, they already said you are part of the homosexual community and you like it up the arsse. grin grin grin grin grin grin

But you told us masonkz bought you diapers after ramming your butt.grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by iconize(m): 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
Registerr:

I can't remember being on your mention. undecided

He wants to stylishly lure you to his bed. grin grin grin grin
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Sagamite(m): 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
iconize:

But you told us masonkz bought you diapers after ramming your butt.grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is what you told us, homoerotic fuuktard. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by iconize(m): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sagamite:

That is what you told us, homoerotic fuuktard. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Faggotic mooron, are you saying you want to marry Johnpaul88 now? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So, you want to divorce your husband?

Useless and dumb faggs!
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by Sagamite(m): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
iconize:

Faggotic mooron, are you saying you want to marry Johnpaul88 now? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So, you want to divorce your husband?

Useless and dumb faggs!

Why are you always looking for men's arsse, poof? grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2005630/16-teams-afcon-confirmed#28396131
Re: Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time by iconize(m): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sagamite:

Why are you always looking for men's arsse, poof? grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2005630/16-teams-afcon-confirmed#28396131

Faggotic dumb mooron, are you saying you now want Ghanaian faggs as your biatches? grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rapper Ikechukwu(killz) And Brother Uzi Who Is more handsome? / Nigerian Boy Leaks N**ked Photos Of Polytechnic Girl He Slept With / I Dont Think Any Man Can Handle My Heavy Assets, This Endowed Lady Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.