Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? (3660 Views)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / 12 Things Men Really Find Romantic..guys, True Or False? / Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by clevvermind(m): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2014
swtme:
Don't worry u'll find her n get married to her....

IN YOUR DREAMS
u mean it is impossible?
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by clevvermind(m): 11:43am On Nov 25, 2014
jmoore:
The lady that got those attributes has her own checklist too.
let her bring it.
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by swtme(f): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2014
clevvermind:
u mean it is impossible?

Don't disappoint me I thought u r clever.....its really impossicant with all those qualities u listed in one person. ..u can only get all these in a robot u programmed
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by clevvermind(m): 11:54am On Nov 25, 2014
swtme:

Don't disappoint me I thought u r clever.....its really impossicant with all those qualities u listed in one person. ..u can only get all these in a robot u programmed
u lie there. it is possible. because u dnt have it, doesn't mean that others don't.
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by swtme(f): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2014
clevvermind:
u lie there. it is possible. because u dnt have it, doesn't mean that others don't.

Keep on living in dreamland
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by giffty(f): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2014
swtme:

huh hey swit,its sooooo possible to find one
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by swtme(f): 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
giffty:
huh hey swit,its sooooo possible to find one

okay do u av it?
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
The list is too much nau
Wetin con happen?
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by giffty(f): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
swtme:

okay do u av it?
sowie ma'am ,im nt in d position to tell you that? ure to find out buh you dnt kw mi,so i guess we shud forgt dat question
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by 1one: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
I don't know whether to say it's unfortunate or hilarious to read some comments, many comments that suggest that the list of the OP is too far fetched or unrealistic.

As far as I'm concerned that list is a very BASIC list.

My own personal list even starts from where the OP's list ends and everything on my list is what I personally reflect in habit, character or otherwise, so I'm not being selfish or overly unrealistic.

I think it's "sad" to think the OP's list is anything other than basic, and it is mindsets like that that make people settle for trash or for less or for just anyone that comes by with the belief that well "I can't get any better".

A God revering girl that's a virgin, intelligent, cooks well and is good in bed- what's too much to ask in this.... I'm not looking for any girl void of any of this qualities because personally I reflect them already... My cooking may not be ACE though, but I can cook a decent meal... There was a time I didn't know how to drive a car, but many years back I learnt how to drive and now I can drive very well... The same goes with the misconception that a virgin can't be good in bed... EVERYTHING CAN BE LEARNT!!!.. and when we get on that bed.. We would teach ourselves till perfection.

It's even better that way, not the one that I would be pounding her with even all my reserve energy and because her kitty Kat has been swamped and stamped by different guys she doesn't even see my effort as nothing more than an ant's foot creeping over her body.

So back to the matter... @OP...dont mind people hating on your list... Don't settle for less... You have atleast 50years to live with your spouse, getting the best person for such a journey is both your responsibility and right.
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by alpea(f): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
Rare to find thjat is if the person is a true christian. you see, a true christian rarely engage in sexual stuffs so have little knowledge practically. thanks
clevvermind:
are there no christian and virgins that are good in bed?
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by clevvermind(m): 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
1one:
I don't know whether to say it's unfortunate or hilarious to read some comments, many comments that suggest that the list of the OP is too far fetched or unrealistic.

As far as I'm concerned that list is a very BASIC list.

My own personal list even starts from where the OP's list ends and everything on my list is what I personally reflect in habit, character or otherwise, so I'm not being selfish or overly unrealistic.

I think it's "sad" to think the OP's list is anything other than basic, and it is mindsets like that that make people settle for trash or for less or for just anyone that comes by with the belief that well "I can't get any better".

A God revering girl that's a virgin, intelligent, cooks well and is good in bed- what's too much to ask in this.... I'm not looking for any girl void of any of this qualities because personally I reflect them already... My cooking may not be ACE though, but I can cook a decent meal... There was a time I didn't know how to drive a car, but many years back I learnt how to drive and now I can drive very well... The same goes with the misconception that a virgin can't be good in bed... EVERYTHING CAN BE LEARNT!!!.. and when we get on that bed.. We would teach ourselves till perfection.

It's even better that way, not the one that I would be pounding her with even all my reserve energy and because her kitty Kat has been swamped and stamped by different guys she doesn't even see my effort as nothing more than an ant's foot creeping over her body.

So back to the matter... @OP...dont mind people hating on your list... Don't settle for less... You have atleast 50years to live with your spouse, getting the best person for such a journey is both your responsibility and right.
help me tell them.
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by clevvermind(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
those are the qualities i want. i dnt see any problem with it.
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by clevvermind(m): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
many people saying i can't find such girl. pls, stop being pessimistic.
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by Mprex(f): 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
Op, what you want is basic. You can find a lady that has all those qualities and more.

But make sure you make yourself perfect for her because she will definitely have her own list too
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by clevvermind(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
Mprex:
Op, what you want is basic. You can find a lady that has all those qualities and more.

But make sure you make yourself perfect for her because she will definitely have her own list too
let her bring the list. If you have all these qualities, bring your list let me see.
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by Mprex(f): 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
clevvermind:
let her bring the list. If you have all these qualities, bring your list let me see.
lolss.
-tall
-dark
-handsome
-intelligent
-successful
-caring
-romantic
-not stingy
-must be from igbo
-will add more as i remember
-:p
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by clevvermind(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
Mprex:

lolss.
-tall
-dark
-handsome
-intelligent
-successful
-caring
-romantic
-not stingy
-must be from igbo
-will add more as i remember
-:p
why do u include tribe? did i include tribe in my list?
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by kayClt(f): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lacomus:
Do you have what it takes to attract a girl with such qualities ?
beautiful question.
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by clevvermind(m): 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
kayClt:
beautiful question.
i have what it takes.
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by kayClt(f): 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
clevvermind:
i have what it takes.
gudluck in finding her den
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by clevvermind(m): 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
kayClt:
what about finding you?
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by clevvermind(m): 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
kayClt:
what about finding you.
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by kayClt(f): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
clevvermind:
what about finding you.
Lol, don't hv 50% of all d qualities u need. wink
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by BreezyRita(f): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
Janedoe26:
The more important question is will such a girl be willing to marry you undecided? Just saying because there are lots of girls that have those qualities buh worthy men...naah.

Wow! Just my thought.....
Are you the kind of man a woman with all these qualities would want to marry??
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by clevvermind(m): 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
kayClt:
Lol, don't hv 50% of all d qualities u need. wink
what are the things?
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by clevvermind(m): 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
BreezyRita:

Wow! Just my thought.....
Are you the kind of man a woman with all these qualities would want to marry??
i'm the kind of man.
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by Ay92(m): 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:
Na me go come marry the ugly ones? undecided
I wonder o
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by swtme(f): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
giffty:
sowie ma'am ,im nt in d position to tell you that? ure to find out buh you dnt kw mi,so i guess we shud forgt dat question

u're not in d position? ?? Well, all d same I av forgotten smiley
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by Mprex(f): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
clevvermind:
why do u include tribe? did i include tribe in my list?
is the both list meant to rhyme in anyway? That is your own. This is my own.
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by giffty(f): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
swtme:

u're not in d position? ?? Well, all d same I av forgotten smiley
lol,kul
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by clevvermind(m): 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
Mprex:

is the both list meant to rhyme in anyway? That is your own. This is my own.
i'm not an igbo person.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus / Is Pregnancy The Latest Trend? / Guys How Many Ladies Did You Fork While In Higher Institution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.