Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

12 Things Men Really Find Romantic..guys, True Or False? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Things Men Really Find Romantic..guys, True Or False? (2523 Views)

Can I Really Find Love? / Guys : True Or False. / Which Body Type Do Men REALLY Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Things Men Really Find Romantic..guys, True Or False? by conektng(m): 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
Men aren't supposed to like romance, right? Well, that's the theory, anyway. In practice, men may not always like to call it romance (and hence identify ourselves as sissies), but we feel the same yearning to connect that you do, to give and receive physical expressions of love and to continue the rituals of courtship long after our commitment's been cemented. In short, we want to romance you...and we secretly want you to romance us. But as you're probably well aware, it's within the finer points of love that gender differences rear their ugly heads. "When men are asked to define romance, they typically use these words: mystery, intrigue, sensuality, lingerie, passion and neverending sex," says Doug Fields, author of Creative Romance. A half dozen words -- "I'm looking forward to making love" -- will get his heart racing. The flowery stuff, the roses and candlelight, just isn't a guy thing. So skip the sweet little trappings and go for what's guaranteed to work.

1. Dress Up for Him
2. Touch Him All Over, All the Time
3. Give Him a Night Out with the Boys -- No Strings Attached
4. Show Up at His Office
5. Tell Him What a Big, Strong Guy He Is
6. Engineer a Break-the-Routine Date
7. Make Sex with Him an Event
8. Score Him a Pair of Tickets to the Big Game
9. Show Interest in His Outside Life
10. Tell Him a Secret
11. Slow Down Dinner
12. Do a Sexy Little Bump-and-Grind Striptease

To read more details on the above highlighted points, pls visit http://www.redbookmag.com/love-sex/relationships/advice/a96/men-find-romantic/

Snd looking for a place to connect with pretty ladies and handsome men? You need to check out www.connections.com.ng

Guys in the house, what do you think about my opinions? True or False?

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Men Really Find Romantic..guys, True Or False? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
No 5 - So even if he's a skinny ass dude, she should lie?

3 Likes

Re: 12 Things Men Really Find Romantic..guys, True Or False? by falconey(m): 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
partially....some don't turn me on
Re: 12 Things Men Really Find Romantic..guys, True Or False? by conektng(m): 4:45am On Feb 24, 2015
Blackett:
No 5 - So even if he's a skinny ass dude, she should lie?
Hey Blackett...you don't look like someone who would be going out with a skinny ass dude am I right ? cheesy
Re: 12 Things Men Really Find Romantic..guys, True Or False? by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 24, 2015
conektng:

Hey Blackett...you don't look like someone who would be going out with a skinny ass dude am I right ? cheesy
I'm not gay.
Re: 12 Things Men Really Find Romantic..guys, True Or False? by badassProdigy(m): 8:01am On Feb 24, 2015
7 & 12 ...
Re: 12 Things Men Really Find Romantic..guys, True Or False? by alberto2k(m): 8:05am On Feb 24, 2015
Show up with a giant rap of weed and 2 botttles of orijin grin

Over Romantic grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Men Really Find Romantic..guys, True Or False? by conektng(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
alberto2k:
Show up with a giant rap of weed and 2 botttles of orijin grin

Over Romantic grin

Funniest dude on the planet...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Things Men Really Find Romantic..guys, True Or False? by conektng(m): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
badassProdigy:
7 & 12 ...

lol @badassProdigy I know that kinda person you are
Re: 12 Things Men Really Find Romantic..guys, True Or False? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
10 this, 12 that... fvck all this shii. when you get to that bridge cross it anyhow you like.
Re: 12 Things Men Really Find Romantic..guys, True Or False? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
You know wat i find romantic? A lady with a brain

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Men Really Find Romantic..guys, True Or False? by conektng(m): 9:42am On Mar 05, 2015
dicefrost:

Nice one @dicefrost, a lot forget that
Re: 12 Things Men Really Find Romantic..guys, True Or False? by whizbae01(f): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
dicefrost:
Like seriously!
Most guys don't even value babes with brains

(1) (Reply)

Is There Really Any Benefit In Male Virginity? / Must Read: Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Belle. / Ladies A Authoritive Guy N A Gentle Guy Which One U Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.