Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,725 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? (3659 Views)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / 12 Things Men Really Find Romantic..guys, True Or False? / Do People Really Find Love On Nairaland ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 26, 2014
I can one up that list. I am all that and a bag of a whole lotta chips

I am just not sure you will meet my list grin

Btw: sir, my good man, if you want a virgin, then how are you to know if she is a tigress in bed (owwww!). Do you intend to divorce her once you find our she is a lamb in bed instead?

Curiouser and curiouser....

1 Like

Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by clevvermind(m): 6:39am On Nov 26, 2014
Chiadanin:
I can one up that list. I am all that and a bag of a whole lotta chips

I am just not sure you will meet my list grin

Btw: sir, my good man, if you want a virgin, then how are you to know if she is a tigress in bed (owwww!). Do you intend to divorce her once you find our she is a lamb in bed instead?

Curiouser and curiouser....
i will run a test first na. grin
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 27, 2014
clevvermind:
i will run a test first na. grin

Nutty boy. grin. Test drive huh? ......Sounds a bit selfish. You want your cake and eat it too, dontcha.

Why If every one test drove like you.........how would you find an "untested" one?

funny how that works.
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by clevvermind(m): 6:22am On Nov 27, 2014
Chiadanin:

Nutty boy. grin. Test drive huh? ......Sounds a bit selfish. You want your cake and eat it too, dontcha.

Why If every one test drove like you.........how would you find an "untested" one?

funny how that works.
that is their own o. My own is, i must test.
Re: Can I Really Find A Girl That Has All This Attributes To Marry? by clevvermind(m): 6:42am On Dec 13, 2014
No testing, no ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus / Is Pregnancy The Latest Trend? / Lalasticlala Steps Out In "Style" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.