Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What (8206 Views)

Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light / Trend: Girls In A Hurry To Get Married / Teddy Bears - What Do Girls Use It For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Dreyl(m): 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
chibwike:
Lol..Dreyl so this kind thing dey happen to you
e dey happen oh my guy.. grin
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by chinnyonwu(m): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
am short of words cos EXACTLY same thing happened to me at shoprite here in Ibadan. i was so pissed and irritated had to hand her 1 of the ghana must go in my boot containing just 8 million.
girls mehn!
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by nobsflows(m): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
ignis:
Yesterday, while coming out from Tantalizer, I saw a guy he told me he was robbed and he don't have transport fare to get back home and he need to go to hospital to treat the injury given to him by the robbers. I asked him to follow me to the bank, I made some withdrawals and I gave him N250,000.

grin there is God oooooooo
This lies dat u r cooking
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Dreyl(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
ignis:
Yesterday, while coming out from Tantalizer, I saw a guy he told me he was robbed and he don't have transport fare to get back home and he need to go to hospital to treat the injury given to him by the robbers. I asked him to follow me to the bank, I made some withdrawals and I gave him N250,000.
And you think i'm kidding
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Cholls(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dreyl:
where bro?
my brother na onikan
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Dreyl(m): 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
Cholls:
my brother na onikan
This is very serious,i thought i was the only that have experienced it. shocked
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Dreyl(m): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
Zeemoor:
OP, would you like to become a professional screenwriter, Yes?

Don't let your talent go to waste
what are u insinuating?
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Cholls(m): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dreyl:
This is very serious,i thought i was the only that have experienced it. shocked
my brother for where no be only dey this country na
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Dreyl(m): 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
DickDastardly:
8000 kobo or N8,000 O'boy no let make i open your nyansh for here o! You, akpos wen nover see garri soak dash woman 8k Abeg correct that printer's devil before i reveal you to Nairalanders like revelation grin
who's this yaba left patient

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
hannesy:
Must u tell us d amount hmmm u try shaaa
hypocritic hypocrite!
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Generalkorex(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
ronald4lif:
How did you come to the conclusion she was lying? Isn't it possible she lost her belongings and was truly stranded. The level of distrust amongst us nigerians is very disturbing, some cases should be given a benefit of doubt methink. Perhaps she mentioned sex as a bait coz that was her only option to be able to get any guy to help her as its a common knowledge that men will always want to trade financial favour for sex. Your assertion could be true but I think the conclusion was derived without a balanced view.
i 2nd u
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
ronald4lif:
How did you come to the conclusion she was lying? Isn't it possible she lost her belongings and was truly stranded. The level of distrust amongst us nigerians is very disturbing, some cases should be given a benefit of doubt methink. Perhaps she mentioned sex as a bait coz that was her only option to be able to get any guy to help her as its a common knowledge that men will always want to trade financial favour for sex. Your assertion could be true but I think the conclusion was derived without a balanced view.
in other words, this OP has committed TYPE 1 error.
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by cupidhero(m): 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
bunch of liars. It is true about girls asking for money and cooking up stories. some might actually be stranded. i recall being stranded after loosing my wallet and my phone was down with no single credit inside it. I happend in a place filled with hustles and ghetto boys i had no option but to keep walking till i saw someone who knew my bro,i just asked for directions and he gave me enough money for me to go to ghana and come back. The OP added small jara to the story .

2 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
I had the experience once while in school,i was stranded and had nothing on me,atm wouldn't dispense and I needed to go home.
I walked up to a woman to beg for 200naira but she said she didn't have. I asked another guy and he gave me 500naira. He didn't ask for my number neither did he ask for my address. Some guys are nice like that.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
ignis:
MTN season of suprises comes to mind. Dear do u work wit MTN NG?

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
BreezyRita:
You helped one stranded lady out and you're ratting her out on NL? Smh4u.........
And just one lady asking you for help abi money makes it a trend? Pathetic!

Please change this your mentality o. What makes you think she wasn't truly stranded? Cos she said she'd have sëx with you? Did she even say it?
I Smell lies
I hatte dis kind of girls.
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
chinnyonwu:
am short of words cos EXACTLY same thing happened to me at shoprite here in Ibadan. i was so pissed and irritated had to hand her 1 of the ghana must go in my boot containing just 8 million.
girls mehn!
ahhhh see fabu! Somebody help meeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by BreezyRita(f): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
Jenams:
I hatte dis kind of girls.

Seriously?? You don't wanna go there sad undecided undecided
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by jbaby265(f): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
raziboi:
as u don give am De..moni...wetin u wan make we do

i tire oo
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Stanleyafam(m): 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
U took off the part where u shagged her.. grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by GboyegaD(m): 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
ronald4lif:

So true at the bolded based on the comments I read on Nairaland.
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by priscillawill(m): 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
ignis:
hmm. Nigerians
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by priscillawill(m): 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
Thank God i have pitch my tent in Cape Coast
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Freshtomato(f): 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
ignis:

Chei! This your lie wear face-cap shocked
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by eunisam: 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dreyl e no concern me.
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
8,000 Fire.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dreyl:
I don't know why some girls don't have any atom of shame,yesterday as i went to shop in palmmall as i alighted from my car,a fine lady like that walk towards me beging me for some cash,that she's stranded she got robbed,blah blah blah
she even said she don't mind having sex with me just to help her with the money,firstly i was like WTF you don't mean it grin
it was really so embarassing,i felt pity and gave her #8000 from my wallet,she was so overwhelmed and thankful,but seriously i don't know maybe this is a new trend or what,this are kind of girls that fall victims to molesters and ritualist because they re ready to do anything just for the benjamins and that's really bad.
THIS LIE DEY SMELL EHH!!!
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
BreezyRita:

Seriously?? You don't wanna go there sad undecided undecided
I will go there my dear, u come across as very lousy.
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Pdizzle(m): 12:00am On Nov 26, 2014
You don't sound like you wanted to give, you shouldn't have.
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Iyowuski: 12:10am On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=Dreyl post=28339901]I don't know why some girls don't have any atom of shame,yesterday as i went to shop in palmmall as i alighted from my car,a fine lady like that walk towards me beging me for some cash,that she's stranded she got robbed,blah blah blah
she even said she don't mind having sex with me just to help her with the money,firstly i was like WTF you don't mean it grin
it was really so embarassing,i felt pity and gave her #8000 from my wallet,she was so overwhelmed and thankful,but seriously i don't know maybe this is a new trend or what,this are kind of girls that fall victims to molesters and ritualist because they re ready to do anything just for the benjamins and that's really bad. [/quote

8000naira shey d sex still commence......becos me no beliv u ur wrt up no dey lyk person wey fit giv out 80naira talkless of 8k

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by hausadreturn(m): 12:17am On Nov 26, 2014
u mean #80.00?
Like 80 point zero zero?

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by hannesy(f): 4:38am On Nov 26, 2014
Jenams:
hypocritic hypocrite!
mtchewwwww abegi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romantic Chat Short Story Between Lurrenz & Florrenz / After Cumming, What Next? / Meeet The King That Left His Throne To Marry A Two Times Divorcee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.