Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Trend: Girls In A Hurry To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trend: Girls In A Hurry To Get Married (1028 Views)

PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married / Why Your Boyfriend May Not Be In A Hurry To Become Your Husband / Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trend: Girls In A Hurry To Get Married by mat6plus: 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2007
Why this recent trend of little girls i mean younger age in hurry about this ALTER thing even when they know little about marriage?
Re: Trend: Girls In A Hurry To Get Married by iice(f): 4:57am On Oct 27, 2007
Is it recent? Thought that has been going on for years undecided
Re: Trend: Girls In A Hurry To Get Married by ima1(f): 6:11am On Oct 27, 2007
iice:

Is it recent? Thought that has been going on for years undecided

abi o, what should we do, wait for u guys to use n dump us before marriage? abeg
Re: Trend: Girls In A Hurry To Get Married by efuah(f): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2007
@poster,
which age are u defining as "younger age"
if am 24 n married, is anything wrong wt that? perhaps to u undecided
or u want me to wait until am 30 so i can have pregnancy complications grin
Re: Trend: Girls In A Hurry To Get Married by WebMonk(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2007
@ poster. she has a point man.

as weird as it is to me (though i understand to some point) 24 ain't too young to marry. with higher chances of all sort of health complications associated with late pregnancy and such, it would make sense.

i think what you're trying to point out is if they are physcologically prepared for marriage (which i think is seriously lacking)
Re: Trend: Girls In A Hurry To Get Married by efuah(f): 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2007
yeah bro, maturity is all that matters wink
Re: Trend: Girls In A Hurry To Get Married by WebMonk(m): 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2007
efuah:

yeah bro, maturity is all that matters wink

As much as maturity matters, the REAL Crux of the matter is how every virtue (courtesy of our generation) has now become relative. Ask a Sweet 16 who's more mature? An 18 yr BAD GUY who seems to be plucking money like tomorrow should take a hike and can deliver, or a 26yr old who's yet to reach any of these? Success of the fittest blinds them to true virtue.

i guess that 8yrs is enough for someone (her) to be "matured" for marriage (16 - 24)?. My thoughts, as always.

(1) (Reply)

Creepy Cheater! / Is It Right For A Lady To Live With A Man When She's Not Yet Married / Can A Relationship Get Even Stronger Without Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.