Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What (8197 Views)

Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light / Trend: Girls In A Hurry To Get Married / Teddy Bears - What Do Girls Use It For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Applaner: 4:55am On Nov 26, 2014
BreezyRita:
You helped one stranded lady out and you're ratting her out on NL? Smh4u.........
And just one lady asking you for help abi money makes it a trend? Pathetic!

Please change this your mentality o. What makes you think she wasn't truly stranded? Cos she said she'd have sëx with you? Did she even say it?
I Smell lies

don't mind men and deir mentality
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by BreezyRita(f): 6:02am On Nov 26, 2014
Jenams:
I will go there my dear, u come across as very lousy.

Ok Sir........... You're entitle to your opinion........
I'm trying not to go down that lane with you
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 26, 2014
Oyetboy:
N250,000? ,I'm very sure you don't have up to N1000 in your bank account grin
. He doesn't even have up to 5,000
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Isiterere(m): 7:15am On Nov 26, 2014
I can smell LIES !
So you gave her N8,000 just to enter cab go heaven or go home ?

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 26, 2014
Good boy
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by johnbuck81(m): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2014
LEvuls:

When are u gonna be free from Nollywood village movie
i no be nollywood fan o!
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Dreyl(m): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=Iyowuski post=28350395][/quote]lol.. but i'm not a greedy guy now,sometimes everything we do shouldn't be base on sex you know.
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by johnbuck81(m): 8:44am On Nov 26, 2014
Dreyl:
guy forget nothing go happen,i ain't afraid of anything and nothing can happen to me.
am jux saying..fear nuffin hommie!
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Dreyl(m): 8:48am On Nov 26, 2014
eunisam:
Dreyl e no concern me.
it concern you now because you commented. grin
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Dreyl(m): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2014
johnbuck81:
am jux saying..fear nuffin hommie!
cool
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Dreyl(m): 9:13am On Nov 26, 2014
Stanleyafam:
U took off the part where u shagged her.. grin
i didn't. smiley
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Dreyl(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2014
hausadreturn:
u mean #80.00?
Like 80 point zero zero?
lol... seriously you think i'm a poor dude,you actually think people that comment on this forum are poor like you are,i don't brag about the cash i have,but it definately speaks for me,i want to let you know that the cars i have not to talk of the other assets i possess can feed your entire lineage.
No offense bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Dreyl(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2014
Tabh:
I had the experience once while in school,i was stranded and had nothing on me,atm wouldn't dispense and I needed to go home.
I walked up to a woman to beg for 200naira but she said she didn't have. I asked another guy and he gave me 500naira. He didn't ask for my number neither did he ask for my address. Some guys are nice like that.
you are lucky though,some guys would have trade it for sex,
it's rare encountering nice guys nowadays.
Besides sometimes why i don't give out is because of distrust and numerous evil stories i hear,i don't want to fall a victim.. smiley
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 26, 2014
Lol. Nairalanders with their poor man mentality.
The story look somehow but I believe it's possible
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by starling(f): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2014
Cos u helped one female now makes it a trend for other females... Smh... Instead of Ɣ☺ΰ to be grateful u were in d condition to help.. By the way is it only female dat gives that tale to beg for money guys do it also... Abeg jare pack well
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Kaymania(m): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2014
ignis:
Yesterday, while coming out from Tantalizer, I saw a guy he told me he was robbed and he don't have transport fare to get back home and he need to go to hospital to treat the injury given to him by the robbers. I asked him to follow me to the bank, I made some withdrawals and I gave him N250,000.

c0pycat
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by xkris11(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2014
NA wash
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Dotwillis1(m): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2014
ronald4lif:
How did you come to the conclusion she was lying? Isn't it possible she lost her belongings and was truly stranded. The level of distrust amongst us nigerians is very disturbing, some cases should be given a benefit of doubt methink. Perhaps she mentioned sex as a bait coz that was her only option to be able to get any guy to help her as its a common knowledge that men will always want to trade financial favour for sex. Your assertion could be true but I think the conclusion was derived without a balanced view.
uhm i gathered u read philosophy in school
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2014
BreezyRita:

Ok Sir........... You're entitle to your opinion........
I'm trying not to go down that lane with you
give me excalty wat I want, fight me!
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by hausadreturn(m): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2014
Dreyl:
lol... seriously you think i'm a poor dude,you actually think people that comment on this forum are poor like you are,i don't brag about the cash i have,but it definately speaks for me,i want to let you know that the cars i have not to talk of the other assets i possess can feed your entire lineage.
No offense bro
u definitely dont have such in your arsenal. People that do, dont talk carelessly and arrogantly like u just did.
How old are u? Perhaps 17
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by eunisam: 11:39am On Nov 26, 2014
Dreyl:
it concern you now because you commented. grin
hahaha oboi na fight?
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Dreyl(m): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2014
hausadreturn:
u definitely dont have such in your arsenal. People that do, dont talk carelessly and arrogantly like u just did.
How old are u? Perhaps 17
whatever!
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Dreyl(m): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2014
eunisam:
hahaha oboi na fight?
no be fight guy! grin
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Dreyl(m): 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
VickyyB:
Lol. Nairalanders with their poor man mentality.
The story look somehow but I believe it's possible
smiley
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by passionate88: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
I for call u mumu o, I just say make I no talk am. You give babe 8k?, but if na ur fellow guy beg u, na big big talk u for dey tell am
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
@OP, swear say u no collect her pin n phone number(4k each)
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by folawiyoma(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
Tabh:
I had the experience once while in school,i was stranded and had nothing on me,atm wouldn't dispense and I needed to go home.
I walked up to a woman to beg for 200naira but she said she didn't have. I asked another guy and he gave me 500naira. He didn't ask for my number neither did he ask for my address. Some guys are nice like that.

Corporate begger, so other Atm will not dispense abi. I know what you will say , there is no other bank except that one mtcwwwww.

You no get shame,pride or you are just thief.

Why can't you carry bike to your house and ask iya kudi that sell pepper beside your house to borrow you money for the bike man.

You no go do that bc you dey always form big girls for you area.

No wonder you want to trade your number for the five hundred cus am sure you will trade more if the price is high .

You beta stop that act so that they will not use you for money rituals one day.
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by seyithug(m): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
folawiyoma:

Corporate begger, so other Atm will not dispense abi. I know what you will say , there is no other bank except that one mtcwwwww.

Why can't you carry bike to your house and ask iya kudi that sell pepper beside your house to borrow you money for the bike man.

No wonder you want to trade your number for the five hundred cus am sure you will trade more if the price is high .

You're an unfortunate fellow and an idiot. What she posted is a lot more sincere and convincing than what the OP posted. You're just as myopic, insincere and dumb, as the attention-seeking OP, who came to post on NL that he gave a helpless girl 8k,and rather than thank God for being in a position to do so, went on to generalize that all girls are now beggers. Hell, I've run into a lot of guys on the streets, bukaterias, and bus stops or garages, begging for tfare or money to eat a decent meal too. That's not something to make a post about, if you did it with love and humility. Unless you did it with so much hatred, insincerity, vendetta, and scorn, you don't need to make a post about it.
And you're here abusing a lady who shared her own story, which is far more believable. Do you even have an ATM card? I doubt it. ATM users in Nigeria are faced with issues like this several times, and it's easy to spend all your cash and not worry about being stranded, because your ATM means your bank in your pocket. I've gone broke, especially at weekends or for some hours during weekdays, because of network issues. I've had to go borrow money because my bank didn't reflect a payment in my account, which I already got an alert for, and it was over the weekend, and I was stranded at Oniru with other friends, and I was the one to pick the tab. Embarrassing situations happen with ATMs.... The fact that you've been disappointed by a girl doesn't mean all girls are bad. Always use your head and put in some level of trust, when dealing with everyone, not just the opposite sex.

Personally, I don't believe the OP, until he tells us why he had to post this. Is he now regretting not taking the girl's sex offer, or did he extract a promise from her, which she hasn't fulfilled and he's now feeling used and bitter? If you say you 'helped' someone, you shouldn't turn around makinh disparaging remarks about the recipient of your help. IMHO.

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by 100Cents: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
Dreyl:
I don't know why some girls don't have any atom of shame,yesterday as i went to shop in palmmall as i alighted from my car,a fine lady like that walk towards me beging me for some cash,that she's stranded she got robbed,blah blah blah
she even said she don't mind having sex with me just to help her with the money,firstly i was like WTF you don't mean it grin
it was really so embarassing,i felt pity and gave her #8000 from my wallet,she was so overwhelmed and thankful,but seriously i don't know maybe this is a new trend or what,this are kind of girls that fall victims to molesters and ritualist because they re ready to do anything just for the benjamins and that's really bad.

This one nah small.

You said she is fine, so why reject the srx ? Okay, free things don't have value..

Girls, married women, young men dey beg me sotee. I meet lots of them...

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by 100Cents: 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:
The girl be like
[size=20pt]MAGA DON PAY [/size] grin

You know how far. .
Re: Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What by Babygal4eva(f): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
folawiyoma:

You are being very harsh and unfair, this can happen to anybody although I'm careful of who I believe when I hear this... I was once stranded at ICM Forgot my ATM in my other bag and My phone's ba3 was gone, I was just lucky that my friend works in ICM and he gave me money else I don't know what I would have done, because someone asks u for money doesn't mean they are thieves or trying to turn you in2 a maga it just means they still have faith in humanity(I lost mine a long time ago) and do you know the courage it takes to swallow your pride and beg a stranger for money?(if you are a decent person) granted most people are lying for one reason or the other you just have to be careful.

I don't blv in juju or jazz if i give any1 money I say a lil prayer and forget about it no evil planned against me shall ever come near me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Lady's Sexy Picture Is Going To Break Your Neck(view At Your Own Risk, 18+) / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Women Love Sex More Than Men / Side Chick Came Visiting While Girlfriend Was Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.