Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Loving A Girl For 4 Years Without Letting The Person Know:isit Fear Or Stupidity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving A Girl For 4 Years Without Letting The Person Know:isit Fear Or Stupidity (687 Views)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loving A Girl For 4 Years Without Letting The Person Know:isit Fear Or Stupidity by praiselin: 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
I met this girl right in 100 level and since then we became very good friends. But then I had feelings for her But never let it show for 4 good years from 100level to 400level nt a sign to show her coz I never knew how she would take it.Now we are out of school.. Is this Fear or Stupidity ?
Re: Loving A Girl For 4 Years Without Letting The Person Know:isit Fear Or Stupidity by hungryboy(m): 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
its all of the above
Re: Loving A Girl For 4 Years Without Letting The Person Know:isit Fear Or Stupidity by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
Chai, #teamshyguys plus stupidity.
Re: Loving A Girl For 4 Years Without Letting The Person Know:isit Fear Or Stupidity by Evina(f): 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
It is a fear of stupidity. grin
I prefer to act and see the result of my actions, than not act and wonder what would have been.

Guy better act before it's too late and you start singing, "coulda, woulda, shoulda".
Re: Loving A Girl For 4 Years Without Letting The Person Know:isit Fear Or Stupidity by praiselin: 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
Thanks and its so weird that am not a shy person but when it comes to things of the heart I get unnecessarily shy
Evina:
It is a fear of stupidity. grin
I prefer to act and see the result of my actions, than not act and wonder what would have been.

Guy better act before it's too late and you start singing, "coulda, woulda, shoulda".
Re: Loving A Girl For 4 Years Without Letting The Person Know:isit Fear Or Stupidity by hatux: 11:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
Another Abhay Sharma'Pyaar impossible'... grin grin
Re: Loving A Girl For 4 Years Without Letting The Person Know:isit Fear Or Stupidity by Maamin(m): 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
Fear or stupidity?..no but mumuish
Re: Loving A Girl For 4 Years Without Letting The Person Know:isit Fear Or Stupidity by Evina(f): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
praiselin:
Thanks and its so weird that am not a shy person but when it comes to things of the heart I get unnecessarily shy

Awwwww. Such a sweet guy. smiley
Has she given any green lights? Subtle come hither signals?
Re: Loving A Girl For 4 Years Without Letting The Person Know:isit Fear Or Stupidity by Baddestguyp(m): 12:15am On Dec 25, 2014
fear and stupidity combined
Re: Loving A Girl For 4 Years Without Letting The Person Know:isit Fear Or Stupidity by defendedvictim(m): 1:01am On Dec 25, 2014
praiselin:
You were jst being unnecessarily shy..u have answered yourself.
Re: Loving A Girl For 4 Years Without Letting The Person Know:isit Fear Or Stupidity by Drdaps(m): 2:23am On Dec 25, 2014
Sorry bro i pray that the fear won't finish you.
Re: Loving A Girl For 4 Years Without Letting The Person Know:isit Fear Or Stupidity by Ghadafy(m): 3:15am On Dec 25, 2014
praiselin:
I met this girl right in 100 level and since then we became very good friends. But then I had feelings for her But never let it show for 4 good years from 100level to 400level nt a sign to show her coz I never knew how she would take it.Now we are out of school.. Is this Fear or Stupidity ?

Perhaps, you're not a man enough..

Re: Loving A Girl For 4 Years Without Letting The Person Know:isit Fear Or Stupidity by emaculate99: 3:16am On Dec 25, 2014
Ghadafy:

Perhaps, you're not a man enough..
Re: Loving A Girl For 4 Years Without Letting The Person Know:isit Fear Or Stupidity by syras: 3:39am On Dec 25, 2014
Life is too short to die with one's feeling.
Re: Loving A Girl For 4 Years Without Letting The Person Know:isit Fear Or Stupidity by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 25, 2014

(1) (Reply)

To Ladies: Is It Worrisome To Be Single In Ur Mid 20's Without A Relationship? / How Would You Revenge Against Your Ex? / 18 Dating Problems only Women understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.