Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Why Do Ladies Play "Hard To Get"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Play "Hard To Get"? (686 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? / England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Play "Hard To Get"? by dammyjay93(m): 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
Its not about looks, cos if it really is about looks then the ugly Bance-looking ones (permit me) have no right to, but it falls flat..both the so-called beautiful ones and the ugly as well both believe there's something special about them and they can hold off a dude at arms length knowing fully well deep down there are feelings running crazy( No time girl! Amma drop your ass) It amuses me tho, what really is the motive for "Hard to get"? Pride?
Re: Why Do Ladies Play "Hard To Get"? by iceberylin(m): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
If they dont w'll call em cheap gurls wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Play "Hard To Get"? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
It makes us not to appear cheap....
There could be a guy I've been dying for and I wish he could just talk to me....
He could approach me and ask me out and I'll say 'No'....
Saying yes immediately will make the guy think :
"Wow! That was easy"
Most guys wouldn't be impressed if they get straight positive answers...
Which guy wouldn't like to narrate the story of how he suffered to get his wife to his children?
Re: Why Do Ladies Play "Hard To Get"? by dammyjay93(m): 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
Cheap? There's no such thing as cheap, I mean man..what's d point when u know u have feelings deep down
Re: Why Do Ladies Play "Hard To Get"? by dammyjay93(m): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
MarthaK:
It makes us not to appear cheap....
There could be a guy I've been dying for and I wish he could just talk to me....
He could approach me and ask me out and I'll say 'No'....
Saying yes immediately will make the guy think :
"Wow! That was easy"
Most guys wouldn't be impressed if they get straight positive answers...
Which guy wouldn't like to narrate the story of how he suffered to get his wife to his children?
a no u could forever regret if he walks away?
Re: Why Do Ladies Play "Hard To Get"? by ronald4lif(m): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
Its all to protect dignity, let's face it we have guys discuss how a cheap a girl is whenever a girl fall for them easily, this we all know this is true. But as guy I love to chase most of the time, it gives me a sense of confidence and fulfillment after she finally agrees to my advances. The only p be say some girls shakara too much
Re: Why Do Ladies Play "Hard To Get"? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
dammyjay93:
a no u could forever regret if he walks away?
If a guy gives up the moment a girl turns him down, then he was never serious with her from the start.... If he really likes her, he'll keep on trying even when she pushes him away....
He should give up if she already has a boyfriend or when she starts seeing someone else...
It's crazy but that's how it works....
Some guys still wouldn't give up even when she has a boyfriend...
They'll be like :
"Date the both of us "grin
I label those ones 'goats' angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Play "Hard To Get"? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
how i wan take know i day Derek mind
Re: Why Do Ladies Play "Hard To Get"? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lol. I'm hard and never to get if i'm dating. undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Play "Hard To Get"? by dammyjay93(m): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
MarthaK:

If a guy gives up the moment a girl turns him down, then he was never serious with her from the start.... If he really likes her, he'll keep on trying even when she pushes him away....
He should give up if she already has a boyfriend or when she starts seeing someone else...
It's crazy but that's how it works....
Some guys still wouldn't give up even when she has a boyfriend...
They'll be like :
"Date the both of us "grin
I label those ones 'goats' angry
we all got different ideals, I'm never for begging n bruising my self esteem all in d name of chyking grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Play "Hard To Get"? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
dammyjay93:
we all got different ideals, I'm never for begging n bruising my self esteem all in d name of chyking grin
u neva jam
Re: Why Do Ladies Play "Hard To Get"? by OluwaChinenyenwa: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
For stupid naija guys.
The hard to get is necessary

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Has Slept With 10,000 Men Finally Ready To Settle Down. / Going the Cinema Alone Or With Friends Or Dates Who Talk Alot?? / How To Survive And Be Happy After A Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.