Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,519 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Why He Is Getting More Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why He Is Getting More Girls (3549 Views)

After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / ugly guys have more game and get more girls / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
xcapizt:

Hahaha grin

goofyone, se il vous plaît ne pas révéler mon secret à MizMyColi...pas encore
bien sûr wink
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
goofyone:

bien sûr wink

merci. wink mon français est un peu rouillé...or how is it even said?
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by MizMyColi(f): 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
xcapizt:

Hahaha grin

goofyone, se il vous plaît ne pas révéler mon secret à MizMyColi...pas encore

Not yet?

Why? sad

My kids must school in france! angry
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
MizMyColi:

Not yet?

Why? sad

My kids must school in france! angry

Hehehehe! cheesy France is an awesome place. Home of french kiss and french fries! grin

assez du déraillement! angry
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by ronald4lif(m): 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
OP the points you highlighted is well thought out but not everyone can get laid with someone they are not attracted to, personally I don't and er*ction would be a far cry

1 Like

Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by MizMyColi(f): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
xcapizt:

Hehehehe! cheesy France is an awesome place. Home of french kiss and french fries! grin

assez du déraillement! angry

vous l'avez commencé!!! angry

Retour à la rubrique joor cool

Xcapizt, êtes-vous un playboy?
grin grin
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
xcapizt:

merci. wink mon français est un peu rouillé...or how is it even said?
Je me débrouille, that's what they say.
I can see imprints of enough Google translate. Lol
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
ronald4lif:
OP the points you highlighted is well thought out but not everyone can get laid with someone they are not attracted to, personally I don't and er*ction would be a far cry

Good point. But then, a player/stud cares far less about that. To him it's more about satisfaction.
MizMyColi:

vous l'avez commencé!!! angry

Retour à la rubrique joor cool

grin grin

vous allez à l'école en France aussi? playboy? Pourquoi demandez-vous?
MizMyColi:

grin grin

An answer is required, abeg grin
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
xcapizt:
vous allez à l'école en France aussi? playboy? Pourquoi demandez-vous?

Thanks to Google translate! cheesy
A french speaker is more likely to say "Pourquoi tu demandes?"

1 Like

Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
@op, you never lie. All your points drip truth like the seeping c,unt of a h,orny sixteen year old cheesy *pardon me, I just saw a rerun of Spartacus*
Btw, Mizmycoli, don't tell me you still aren't getting laid. Darn waste of precious pucci.
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
goofyone:

Je me débrouille, that's what they say.
I can see imprints of enough Google translate. Lol

Rotflmao!

@emboldened: you just blew my cover!! And that's the end of my student carrier in france sad angry
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by trisha01(f): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
xcapizt:

Rotflmao!

@emboldened: you just blew my cover!! And that's the end of my student carrier in france sad angry
I knew that was what you wanted me to keep from her. But she was also using it! Lol
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
goofyone:

An answer is required, abeg grin

I don't think a playboy tag along with my kind of siggy, it's bad business. And neither do they open my kind of diary on a public forum, bad market! I think all that makes the answer obvious. MizMyColi, hope I've answered your question. Sorry, it wasn't in french. I no longer school in France, I got withdrawn.

2 Likes

Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
BoboYekini:
@op, you never lie. All your points drip truth like the seeping c,unt of a h,orny sixteen year old cheesy *pardon me, I just saw a rerun of Spartacus*
Btw, Mizmycoli, don't tell me you still aren't getting laid. Darn waste of precious pucci.
lol. Now, that's the funniest thing I've heard in recent times.

This thread dissociates itself from any form of child abuse or por..nography smiley
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
goofyone:

This thread dissociates itself from any form of child abuse or por..nography smiley

Sixteen year old na child? Baba, get a grip cheesy
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
goofyone:

The first time I saw it, it was censored so I only saw something about Well and.... what was it again? I decoded sha after seeing the 16 year old

@emboldened Hahaha. It's good you wrote the disclaimer oo! Hehe. You don't want FBI (or the Naija equivalent) to come kicking down your door and bundling you up at this hour of the night.
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
trisha01 cheesy grin cool
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ploy:
I finally made it, this is the opportunity I have been waiting for. @op, thank you for this manual. Straight to my nairaland diary
*sighs*
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
xcapizt:

The first time I saw it, it was censored so I only saw something about Well and.... what was it again? I decoded sha after seeing the 16 year old

@emboldened Hahaha. It's good you wrote the disclaimer oo! Hehe. You don't want FBI (or the Naija equivalent) to come kicking down your door and bundling you up at this hour of the night.

I don't know, but I want to believe he's kidding and I'm kidding along. cheesy
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by dunkem21(m): 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
Though we might not admit it, the insatiable human mind becomes jealous when a friend seems to get it all - babes, praise, guys, luck, cars, etc and goes with the question, why not me? It only takes a matured mind to live above these and focus on priorities.
These days, I rarely see guys brag about the number of chics they've overturned but are becoming conscious of special qualities that guide their choices. Also, this "frenchzoning' thing has created more players demanding piece of action everywhere and has made individuals place moments of pleasure above virtues. It is even harder to find true love these days as people only fight to cross the 'friendzone' boundaries.

The world is a play ground and we are only but actors.

1 Like

Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Ploy(m): 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
sylvalord:
*sighs*

spat

twaai
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by silvercute(m): 12:27am On Nov 26, 2014
MizMyColi:
Lol
I hate to come off as judgey, but I'll speak my mind anyway.

It amazes me why a guy should be overly worried on why his friend(s) keeps scoring babes and nothing seems to be happening at his end.
That's shallow, and I kinda find that repulsive.
Well, it all depends on the things we place value on.

For me, I'd rather roll with people who place value on things that transcends this world.

I don't blame guys and ladies who are players. If you haven't been burnt badly by both sides of the divide, you'll never understand why they chose that path, I have to assert though, that some in the player category are just plain stewpid grin undecided

That said, I consider players and those who encourage playing both by their actions and inactions as shallow, self centered individuals.

It takes courage, compromise and sacrifice to love again after being burned.
Some of us would rather become players than make an attempt at loving again.

The rest of us just take time away from the active dating scene, to recuperate, to get better, to make our next attempt at loving worthwhile, as much as we can.
^^^ That's deep. wink

all this epistle for a single like...players really full dis thread.
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by silvercute(m): 12:31am On Nov 26, 2014
goofyone:

I actually agree with you. But at the same time, we need to question the choice of the many girls who'll settle at nothing but a stud for a boyfriend, and sometimes even husband. I've got friends who are players and it's amazing how their girlfriends stick to them while idolizing them. It's not unusual to hear a girl exclaim that she wants a guy who's vastly experienced in the bedroom, or a guy who knows his way around the bushy parts of satisfying them. You think they say this for fun?

In fact, to an extent many girls consider it a huge score netting such a guy and will brag among their friends about their find.

Once this idolization of the player/stud stops, maybe then many guys will step on that quit pedal.

True talk bro. A lot of em girls would die to score someone like cristiano ronaldo Even tho they know his personality and later brag it to their friends.
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by MizMyColi(f): 5:50am On Nov 26, 2014
undecided
BoboYekini:
Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by MizMyColi(f): 5:54am On Nov 26, 2014
dunkem21:
Though we might not admit it, the insatiable human mind becomes jealous when a friend seems to get it all - babes, praise, guys, luck, cars, etc and goes with the question, why not me? It only takes a matured mind to live above these and focus on priorities.
These days, I rarely see guys brag about the number of chics they've overturned but are becoming conscious of special qualities that guide their choices. Also, this "frenchzoning' thing has created more players demanding piece of action everywhere and has made individuals place moments of pleasure above virtues. It is even harder to find true love these days as people only fight to cross the 'friendzone' boundaries.

The world is a play ground and we are only but actors.

cool
My name is Love and I am true.

May we meet you?
grin grin

Lol
Your post was so on point, I just had to quote you and say sumtin sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by dunkem21(m): 7:35am On Nov 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

cool
My name is Love and I am true.

May we meet you?
grin grin

Lol
Your post was so on point, I just had to quote you and say sumtin sha cheesy

My Love, (na you say your name na love o tongue)
I have been patiently waiting for that true confession. Thanks.

Waoh, You wanna meet me? Can I come with a few relations and some kolanuts? grin

I was following and enjoying your admonishment to "players" and couldn't help but scribble something to get your attention without mentions. You should take a career in counselling and save our youth.

Thanks again, Love.

1 Like

Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by MizMyColi(f): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2014
dunkem21:

My Love, (na you say your name na love o tongue)
I have been patiently waiting for that true confession. Thanks.

Waoh, You wanna meet me? Can I come with a few relations and some kolanuts? grin

I was following and enjoying your admonishment to "players" and couldn't help but scribble something to get your attention without mentions. You should take a career in counselling and save our youth.

Thanks again, Love.

Hiohiohiohiohio

And he's smart! cheesy

Hiohiohiohiohio

@TheEmboldened
You'll have to take permission from my big brothers and "Loves" too tongue

One of them's our host grin

I was speaking google translated french with the other.
There are two of them who haven't marked present here. Lolzzz

Okay, jokes apart.

You speak like a wise and deep person and that's a good thing.
Keep on dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hiohiohiohiohio

And he's smart! cheesy

Hiohiohiohiohio

@TheEmboldened
You'll have to take permission from my big brothers and "Loves" too tongue

One of them's our host grin

I was speaking google translated french with the other.
There are two of them who haven't marked present here. Lolzzz

Okay, jokes apart.

You speak like a wise and deep person and that's a good thing.
Keep on dear smiley

Miz, with the way you initiate conversations and make others comfortable, you make yourself the untypical Nigerian girl. You really are just beautiful mind. I admire you a ton! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why He Is Getting More Girls by Ograke(m): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2014
Extom:
Still, I'd rather take my time, and woo a lady that's worth all my effort and time, than jump on anything that wears a skirt, a moves about. undecided
Honestly jae..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money / Help!!!! I'm In Love With A Married Woman. / See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.