Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items (54421 Views)

DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised / Buhari Yet To Give Finance Ministry Details Of Recovered Loot — Adeosun / Dansuki House Arrest: DSS Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by ocelot2006(m): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
tunshe:

Will you keep your dirty mouth shut and listen.

Elected doesn't mean by the public. I can't be a teacher to an ode like you. Do your research!

In a peculiar situation like Nigeria reek with corruption we need a way out.

The INEC, EFCC,ICPC heads can be elected by the public based on competence and qualifications.

IGP can be elected by members of the police commission screened based on records and antecedent.
Same with AGF and others.

Continue with your ignorance.

I STRONGLY suggest you take YOUR OWN advice before you display how empty that block head of yours is. How the hell do you think the service chiefs, particularly the IGP and Intelligence chiefs, are selected? Do you really think they are not vetted by the PSC (IGP only), the Office of the NSA (all of them), and an interview at the presidency before the very best is SELECTED by the C-in-C and confirmed by the National Assembly? That's how stringent the process is here. Yet you mention "election" for security chiefs? Buffoon aka airhead, THAT IS NOT DONT ANYWHERE!!

And if I may ask, is it the job of the Police Service Commision to select the next IGP? And what if their selection is rejected by C-in-C? After all, it is the president who decides who joins his security team? Ever thought about that part, a$$wipe?

Btw, you OBVIOUSLY can't teach me, 'cos you're a bloody airhead. Now Bleep off and argue about something else you actually know like the the difference between shoki and azonto. Coconut head.

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by jumu: 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
gej is showing frustration
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by jumu: 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
gej do free/fair election and see who will win
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by mrborntodoit: 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
boladez:

Prickie, Fine!...... but from your User ID you sound like a commercial sex worker ....and you sound really monotonous. Add flavour so that you can get more customers........ I can give you some useful tips to improve your IQ;

See below;

http://www.wikihow.com/Increase-Your-IQ

grin

Onifunkan ........omugo....sun mondere... even Gej get sense pass you

Again go back to face book !

Blablabla, each time I get back from work and i see your dead mention ,it makes me laugh. You are the most useless nairalander . Bravo,you get an award, most useless Nairalander of the year from South West grin

None of your generation has ever and will ever become president so let it be known to you that gej is better than your drunkard of a fada.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by tunshe: 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
ocelot2006:

I STRONGLY suggest you take YOUR OWN advice before you display how empty that block head of yours is. How the hell do you think the service chiefs, particularly the IGP and Intelligence chiefs, are selected? Do you really think they are not vetted by the PSC (IGP only), the Office of the NSA (all of them), and an interview at the presidency before the very best is SELECTED by the C-in-C and confirmed by the National Assembly? That's how stringent the process is here. Yet you mention "election" for security chiefs? Buffoon aka airhead, THAT IS NOT DONT ANYWHERE!!

And if I may ask, is it the job of the Police Service Commision to select the next IGP? And what if their selection is rejected by C-in-C? After all, it is the president who decides who joins his security team? Ever thought about that part, a$$wipe?

Btw, you OBVIOUSLY can't teach me, 'cos you're a bloody airhead. Now Bleep off and argue about something else you actually know like the the difference between shoki and azonto. Coconut head.

With Google every idiott can state the process you just highlighted.

Who told you the very best is selected? You gah to be kidding me.

Your crazy head keep talking about service chiefs, bla bla NSA, where did I mention NSA? Your Daddy or uncle must be writing out all these for you to type.

Quote where I mentioned NSA,if not you are a Buffoon a.k.a airhead.

Your stupidity made you forget the case of Ribadu?

As a concerned Nigerian,I stated my solution to the problem of C in C abusing the office by using the instrument of protection as a means of oppression and corruption.

Please desist from quoting me as your parents refused to train you to be polite.

State your solution and if you have none,just go to bed.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by boladez(m): 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
mrborntodoit:

Blablabla, each time I get back from work and i see your dead mention ,it makes me laugh. You are the most useless nairalander . Bravo,you get an award, most useless Nairalander of the year from South West grin

None of your generation has ever and will ever become president so let it be known to you that gej is better than your drunkard of a fada.

Obviously you have read the piece on increasing your IQ! at least you are no longer monotonous (check google)....you see you can do it if you try.....you cant be mentally handicapped for life im adding value to your life.

I said it that you are a factory worker packaging indomie.... grin...Thank God for free MB in your life .......Your own generations will be President i.e President of bedbugs ......Idile Oba idun .....Arole Oba idun!!!!

Omo ton fi pa ji baba e.....ashi bi omo!
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by mrborntodoit: 3:11am On Nov 29, 2014
boladez:

Obviously you have read the piece on increasing your IQ! at least you are no longer monotonous (check google)....you see you can do it if you try.....you cant be mentally handicapped for life im adding value to your life.

I said it that you are a factory worker packaging indomie.... grin...Thank God for free MB in your life .......Your own generations will be President i.e President of bedbugs ......Idile Oba idun .....Arole Oba idun!!!!

Omo ton fi pa ji baba e.....ashi bi omo!

Omo Aja,I earn more than any of your frautrated family members.. You can continue typing for all i care, you pose no threat! You are just a lousy scalawag grin
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by boladez(m): 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
[quote author=mrborntodoit post=28433505
Omo Aja,I earn more than any of your frautrated family members.. You can continue typing for all i care, you pose no threat! You are just a lousy scalawag grin][/quote]

Prikie,

Add[b] I wish[/b] to the front of the earn and why do you keep talking about money as a measure of fulfillment...Ok I understand you are managing advance down syndrome. I really think you should go for counselling because the hope of making money will not address your life issues. Material Poverty is bad but if it persists it degenerates to poverty of the mind which is most dangerous. No worry Indomie will jack up the price of packaging b carton and you will make more money next year.

Dog, rape, frustrate , mad men, bus driver and poverty are central in your discourse because unfortunately this is all you have seen in your cotton picking life (google again)

Now , you make about three short sentences and it full of errors , you see the limit of your grey matter? your coconut water has gone flat again. It is spelt FRUSTRATED not frautrated prickie. Don't post within the quote so that we can differentiate between my comment and your ranting. Your very low self confidence and obvious metal inadequacy has made you feel i'm an intellectual threat!...yes knowledge is power! Finally it is not SCALAWAG (its not a yoruba word) but SCALLYWAG meaning a badly behaved child........yes I am badly behaved to you because you are in a forum where your unintelligence is in the red zone.... beyond acceptable

Akudayya,....oya return to face book the servers are now up!
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by mrborntodoit: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
boladez:

Prikie,

Add[b] I wish[/b] to the front of the earn and why do you keep talking about money as a measure of fulfillment...Ok I understand you are managing advance down syndrome. I really think you should go for counselling because the hope of making money will not address your life issues. Material Poverty is bad but if it persists it degenerates to poverty of the mind which is most dangerous. No worry Indomie will jack up the price of packaging b carton and you will make more money next year.

Dog, rape, frustrate , mad men, bus driver and poverty are central in your discourse because unfortunately this is all you have seen in your cotton picking life (google again)

Now , you make about three short sentences and it full of errors , you see the limit of your grey matter? your coconut water has gone flat again. It is spelt FRUSTRATED not frautrated prickie. Don't post within the quote so that we can differentiate between my comment and your ranting. Your very low self confidence and obvious metal inadequacy has made you feel i'm an intellectual threat!...yes knowledge is power! Finally it is not SCALAWAG (its not a yoruba word) but SCALLYWAG meaning a badly behaved child........yes I am badly behaved to you because you are in a forum where your unintelligence is in the red zone.... beyond acceptable

Akudayya,....oya return to face book the servers are now up!

LOL,second handed bastar!d ..... I told you that your moda was impregnated by three madmen, ooooops,so your fada is a madman whom you don't know. That man you call dad doesn't know whose offspring you are grin

So quickly drop by yaba left and check for the nearest patient that you resemble or check on the highway or the refuse dump..lol

Meanwhile,I had a sweet weekend and a busy week, decided to ignore you but then,someone has to groom you cos you are a ticking book bomb looking for whom to blow up but then,you met the wrongest nairalander grin

My typos aren't your damn business , was typing while driving ,didn't want to be caught by the eu police,they are fucking rac!sts and won't hesitate to pull me over.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by boladez(m): 12:30am On Dec 03, 2014
mrborntodoit:

LOL,second handed bastar!d ..... I told you that your moda was impregnated by three madmen, ooooops,so your fada is a madman whom you don't know. That man you call dad doesn't know whose offspring you are grin

So quickly drop by yaba left and check for the nearest patient that you resemble or check on the highway or the refuse dump..lol

Meanwhile,I had a sweet weekend and a busy week, decided to ignore you but then,someone has to groom you cos you are a ticking book bomb looking for whom to blow up but then,you met the wrongest nairalander grin

My typos aren't your damn business , was typing while driving ,didn't want to be caught by the eu police,they are fucking rac!sts and won't hesitate to pull me over.

Hehehehehehehe Prikie ........EU ...hahahahhahaaaaa you don't need a visa to Indomie Otta.... Clown Driving taxi or danfo grin ? hahahahahhahaha. If your owner to whom you deliver at Ota there should catch you posting and driving they will withdraw your moto and you will go back to beg o

I have said it mad man, rape , driving, madness are your story.....I can bet you don't know your dad kissno worries i can adopt u and clean you up....you are slipping back again just when i though your iQ was picking up. Say different things........ i mean variety is sweet!

I know you don't give a damn like your dull mentor! You are a wrong Nairalander because your IQ is extremely lower than what we can accept in Politics sections. you had a nice weekend packaging additional boxes of Indomie.

Hehehehehe I am helping you write better those were not typos they were slip of brain and memory. I can see you now write better .....I promise I will clean you up very well.

If you want to deliver stuff to your people at yaba send courier dont send me, wink

Olopolo omi abidi yaaaa! grin
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by mrborntodoit: 12:43am On Dec 03, 2014
boladez:

Hehehehehehehe Prikie ........EU ...hahahahhahaaaaa you don't need a visa to Indomie Otta.... Clown Driving taxi or danfo grin ? hahahahahhahaha. If your owner to whom you deliver at Ota there should catch you posting and driving they will withdraw your moto and you will go back to beg o

I have said it mad man, rape , driving, madness are your story.....I can bet you don't know your dad kissno worries i can adopt u and clean you up....you are slipping back again just when i though your iQ was picking up. Say different things........ i mean variety is sweet!

I know you don't give a damn like your dull mentor! You are a wrong Nairalander because your IQ is extremely lower than what we can accept in Politics sections. you had a nice weekend packaging additional boxes of Indomie.

Hehehehehe I am helping you write better those were not typos they were slip of brain and memory. I can see you now write better .....I promise I will clean you up very well.

If you want to deliver stuff to your people at yaba send courier dont send me, wink

Olopolo omi abidi yaaaa! grin

Lol,no one in your miserable family loves you,that's why you are here seeking for attention ,hapless fellow .
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by boladez(m): 6:55am On Dec 03, 2014
mrborntodoit:

Lol,no one in your miserable family loves you,that's why you are here seeking for attention ,hapless fellow .

Yea, you're probably right but Indomie loves you.!!...keep packaging mate

There is hope, your IQ has an upward surge again....

Alase agbepooo
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by mrborntodoit: 11:28am On Dec 03, 2014
boladez:

Yea, you're probably right but Indomie loves you.!!...keep packaging mate

There is hope, your IQ has an upward surge again....

Alase agbepooo

Youroubba mentality(envy,hate,discrimination,greed,jealousy) . You are even more daft than i thought. Talking about IQ you don't even have. You are a b!tch a$$ n!qqa , get a job stup!d and stop wasting away like your frustrated fore-fathers.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by boladez(m): 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
mrborntodoit:

Youroubba mentality(envy,hate,discrimination,greed,jealousy) . You are even more daft than i thought. Talking about IQ you don't even have. You are a b!tch a$$ n!qqa , get a job stup!d and stop wasting away like your frustrated fore-fathers.

Prickie,

Can you see I have dusted you up to talk about IQ...hehehehehehehe .........I can see you are coming up! Well done!! Your Coconut water is now having higher concentration...Thats my boy I said you could do it. Trust me. But how come when I train you on one side you relapse on the other? Its Yoruba (Im proudly Yoruba ) not Youroubba shocked Your low IQ cannot accommodate too much at a time ..Pele

Omale Omo ti fi owo osi juwe ile baba e. Nda ti pera e leru!... grin
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by mrborntodoit: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
boladez:

Prickie,

Can you see I have dusted you up to talk about IQ...hehehehehehehe .........I can see you are coming up! Well done!! Your Coconut water is now having higher concentration...Thats my boy I said you could do it. Trust me. But how come when I train you on one side you relapse on the other? Its Yoruba (Im proudly Yoruba ) not Youroubba shocked Your low IQ cannot accommodate too much at a time ..Pele

Omale Omo ti fi owo osi juwe ile baba e. Nda ti pera e leru!... grin

The same way i trained your moda in bed,passed her to my friends in ganggbangg ,before your fada fell crazily in love with her. But unfortunately for your 2nd handed bast!ard of a fada or rather for you, your miserable sex addict of a moda got too addicted to ganggbangg hence she roams about looking for interested candidates. She couldnt even differenciate between a normal and an abnormal dick so she also receives madmen .

I'm sure you remember how she raped you while you were little, or maybe the cheese you have as brain didn't record it.
If you doubt,monitor your modas movements,you will see her in action.

Omo were alaso,olori buruku ,omo ita,
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by boladez(m): 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
mrborntodoit:

The same way i trained your moda in bed,passed her to my friends in ganggbangg ,before your fada fell crazily in love with her. But unfortunately for your 2nd handed bast!ard of a fada or rather for you, your miserable sex addict of a moda got too addicted to ganggbangg hence she roams about looking for interested candidates. She couldnt even differenciate between a normal and an abnormal dick so she also receives madmen .

I'm sure you remember how she raped you while you were little, or maybe the cheese you have as brain didn't record it.
If you doubt,monitor your modas movements,you will see her in action.

Omo were alaso,olori buruku ,omo ita,

Eyaaa your IQ has dipped again .....Ok I have a solution for you........Drink 2 cups of palm oil, take 4 orogbo and 3 ataare.

All these your family history rape, mad etc etc have come back again.

I have submitted your name in my next batch of victims going to china for brain transplant....please eat less Indomie as this may affect the effectiveness of the drug.

Your spellings are still wrong.... I give up on you , I think you may get better treatment in the Mortuary! I will pass you on to Otta Central Mortuary.

Oku ibanuje Sun ree o nti won ba nje ni ko ba won je o
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by mrborntodoit: 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
boladez:

Eyaaa your IQ has dipped again .....Ok I have a solution for you........Drink 2 cups of palm oil, take 4 orogbo and 3 ataare.

All these your family history rape, mad etc etc have come back again.

I have submitted your name in my next batch of victims going to china for brain transplant....please eat less Indomie as this may affect the effectiveness of the drug.

Your spellings are still wrong.... I give up on you , I think you may get better treatment in the Mortuary! I will pass you on to Otta Central Mortuary.

Oku ibanuje Sun ree o nti won ba nje ni ko ba won je o

Give up ke? Come and finish what you started ooooooo, the same mortuary that smells better than your moda's kitten

Oya, I permit you to take your fada there,register him before going to the refuse dump to look for your real fada.

Oya Kosi kuro,omo ale jatijati angry
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by boladez(m): 12:05am On Dec 04, 2014
mrborntodoit:

Give up ke? Come and finish what you started ooooooo, the same mortuary that smells better than your moda's kitten

Oya, I permit you to take your fada there,register him before going to the refuse dump to look for your real fada.

Oya Kosi kuro,omo ale jatijati angry

Prickie, No worries , the mortuary I will store you is quite neat and cosy its not at Otta but in Lagos. Not like the mortuary your Late brain was buried grin ...by the way your coffin was delivered to PDP secretariat today in good condition. cheesy

Oya read this http://www.lef.org/magazine/2006/5/cover_brain/Page-01

Tell the 9 year old next door to explain it to you and revert. It will surely help

Nda omo eru ! Ipade di inu ala
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by emiye(m): 2:10am On Dec 04, 2014
If there is one thing i am sure of, that Marilyn Ogar is irredeemably stupiid.

she cant even hide her partisanship stance.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by MRLINGTON(m): 2:25am On Dec 04, 2014
We already know the people behind d search nd d findings..dis is same tin Ohakim did trying to stop Rochas buh still destiny prevailed...no matter what goes on...come 2015 d winner remains...or is there anyway u'll want to spoil someone's name to make yours?? Neva!!! I simply wish u Wat u wish me...trying to find wrong in APC can neva stop dem from owning d largest city in d country nd come 2015..tho Iav no team yet buh d beta team should win..ma Ogar @d top take note..if APC wins eh..u'll surely loose ur job so y not serve us with integrity nd etc...m just watching 2015 on HD+

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by mrborntodoit: 7:41am On Dec 04, 2014
boladez:

Prickie, No worries , the mortuary I will store you is quite neat and cosy its not at Otta but in Lagos. Not like the mortuary your Late brain was buried grin ...by the way your coffin was delivered to PDP secretariat today in good condition. cheesy

Oya read this http://www.lef.org/magazine/2006/5/cover_brain/Page-01

Tell the 9 year old next door to explain it to you and revert. It will surely help

Nda omo eru ! Ipade di inu ala

Oponu rada rad a grin didirin
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by ocelot2006(m): 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
tunshe:

With Google every idiott can state the process you just highlighted.

Who told you the very best is selected? You gah to be kidding me.

Your crazy head keep talking about service chiefs, bla bla NSA, where did I mention NSA? Your Daddy or uncle must be writing out all these for you to type.

Quote where I mentioned NSA,if not you are a Buffoon a.k.a airhead.

Your stupidity made you forget the case of Ribadu?

As a concerned Nigerian,I stated my solution to the problem of C in C abusing the office by using the instrument of protection as a means of oppression and corruption.

Please desist from quoting me as your parents refused to train you to be polite.

State your solution and if you have none,just go to bed.

Blah blah blah freaking blah. Seriously a$$ wipe, don't you think it's high time you JUST.STOP.POSTING? You're doing yourself a great disservice here. Then again, you're a blockhead with farts for brains, so no surprise.

And yes I mentioned the Office of the NSA (ONSA), 'cos that one office, and the presidency at large, is involved in the SELECTION (remember that word, dips#&t?) of both service chiefs and DGs of the intelligences. THEY DO NOT ELECT ANYONE.

And what about Ribadu? Was he elected? HELL NO! The then young ACP (that's Assistant Commissioner of Police, coconut) Ribadu was personally selected by the then President and C-in-C Obasanjo to run the newly created EFCC. There were NO votes, except the one you may have seen in one of your hallucinations and wet dreams.

Now beat it kiddo. I'm done arguing with your sorry a$$. Idiota.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by tunshe: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
ocelot2006:

Blah blah blah freaking blah. Seriously a$$ wipe, don't you think it's high time you JUST.STOP.POSTING? You're doing yourself a great disservice here. Then again, you're a blockhead with farts for brains, so no surprise.

And yes I mentioned the Office of the NSA (ONSA), 'cos that one office, and the presidency at large, is involved in the SELECTION (remember that word, dips#&t?) of both service chiefs and DGs of the intelligences. THEY DO NOT ELECT ANYONE.

And what about Ribadu? Was he elected? HELL NO! The then young ACP (that's Assistant Commissioner of Police, coconut) Ribadu was personally selected by the then President and C-in-C Obasanjo to run the newly created EFCC. There were NO votes, except the one you may have seen in one of your hallucinations and wet dreams.

Now beat it kiddo. I'm done arguing with your sorry a$$. Idiota.

U just anxious to write without considering the subject matter because your comprehension skills is too shallow.

I got over 50 likes from reasonable people and you got zero like tongue because you are like a mad man swimming in a gutter shouting " I'm enjoying in a swimming pool".

If you have solutions,state it here and stop stalking.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by ocelot2006(m): 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
tunshe:

U just anxious to write without considering the subject matter because your comprehension skills is too shallow.

I got over 50 likes from reasonable people and you got zero like tongue because you are like a mad man swimming in a gutter shouting " I'm enjoying in a swimming pool".

If you have solutions,state it here and stop stalking.

So you've been blabbing just for the likes?! LMAO grin grin oh my!! Now I know I've been arguing with a block head kid grin ! Jeez....50 likes. Clap for ya self cheesy . Mumu cheesy
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by tunshe: 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
ocelot2006:

So you've been blabbing just for the likes?! LMAO grin grin oh my!! Now I know I've been arguing with a block head kid grin ! Jeez....50 likes. Clap for ya self cheesy . Mumu cheesy

The likes differentiate between the sensible (me) and the fooolish (you).
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by ocelot2006(m): 7:40am On Dec 05, 2014
tunshe:

The likes differentiate between the sensible (me) and the fooolish (you).

He hehehehehe cheesy yeah, keep blabbing, Mr. 50 likes cheesy . Okponu cheesy
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by tunshe: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2014
ocelot2006:

He hehehehehe cheesy yeah, keep blabbing, Mr. 50 likes cheesy . Okponu cheesy

Mr. Zero like, the only thing your parents taught you is to abuse your elders.

Nobody appreciate your comments because it makes no sense and lacks relevance to the subject matter tongue.

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by ocelot2006(m): 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
tunshe:

Mr. Zero like, the only thing your parents taught you is to abuse your elders.

Nobody appreciate your comments because it makes no sense and lacks relevance to the subject matter tongue.

You, my elder cheesy ?! You this blockhead pikin aka Mr. 50 Likes cheesy . He hehe abeg I've wasted time with your sorry a$$. But I must admit that your "50 likes" post made my day. Now run along baby baboon, WAEC is just next year cheesy . Mumu cheesy
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by tunshe: 3:36am On Dec 06, 2014
ocelot2006:

You, my elder cheesy ?! You this blockhead pikin aka Mr. 50 Likes cheesy . He hehe abeg I've wasted time with your sorry a$$. But I must admit that your "50 likes" post made my day. Now run along baby baboon, WAEC is just next year cheesy . Mumu cheesy

Same to everyone greater than or equal to my age in your family.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by boladez(m): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
Just out of curiosity ...i am trying to follow this case but seems it has gone cold, does anyone know what has become of this matter??

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) / Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics / Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.