Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan (2743 Views)

Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan / APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan / Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by holatin(m): 6:49am On Nov 26, 2014
if the impeachment goes successful, Nigeria will breath a fresh air
the only bad thing is dat some people are supporting him because of religion and tribe and if we continue behaving like that, come 500 years we will never a country to be proud of.
Vote for change..
Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by mistabiola: 6:52am On Nov 26, 2014
lonelydora:
Those fence - jumping people of criminal her no serious.

See your life tongue
Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by nationwide1(m): 6:52am On Nov 26, 2014
Tokunbohkinibig:

Bro, things have changed against the militants over the years. Having witnessed how the militants amass wealth to themselves instead of their people under Jonathan administration, there is no more sympathy from Nigeria media and Nigerians towards these self-enriching militants anymore and Niger delta at large.

Secondly, the battle would be fought in Niger-delta region and considering how Jonathan is dealing/dealt with d Northerners(Sanusi, Boko-haram, Tambuwal) in recent time , chai! the battle would be disastrous; i pity people in Niger-delta region-Ijaw people in particular after Jonathan administration. I m hoping the militants would probably foresee what I am seeing and what might befall their people in the event of taking arms against Nigeria government then

You ll know how good Nigerian Army-Hausa/Fulani soldiers are when that time comes.............

Well analyzed bro. What happens to self determination if they try one. I'm tired of crises in Nigeria. My only fear is that some greedy countries will certainly support them and the war may be prolonged.
Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by holatin(m): 6:53am On Nov 26, 2014
if the impeachment goes successful, Nigeria will breath a fresh air
the only bad thing is dat some people are supporting him because of religion and tribe and if we continue behaving like that, come 500 years we will never a country to be proud of.

*network issue * mod
Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by udemzyudex(m): 6:57am On Nov 26, 2014
hahahahaha....story for the gods..

these guys are just making noise,trying to be relevant...
Anyway i no travell out,i still dey Nigeria... I go just dey observe.
Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by koboko69: 7:03am On Nov 26, 2014
I am sounding this alarm again...........

Should Jonathan be impeached........................... . !!!

NOTHING i mean NOTHING will happen!!!
Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by menesheh(m): 7:05am On Nov 26, 2014
An analysis of the most internal revenue generating state in Nigeria, from each region for 2013 showed that for the South-West region, Lagos led with N384.25 billion, South-South: Rivers N87.9 billion, South-East: Enugu N20.2 billion, North-Central: Kwara N13.83 billion, North-West: Katsina N6.85 billion, and North-East: Taraba N3.34 billion.

U are just empty and still ranting

Emptiness makes the loudest noice

Not only oil but others sector u score zero and are claiming bullshit.
Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by condralbede(m): 7:06am On Nov 26, 2014
Taaa...Them no fit,they are just seeking attentions.
Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by focus7: 7:41am On Nov 26, 2014
Jonathan should know that we are not in the military era. This is not zoo, he should go and learn governance, leadership and democracy.
Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by Bright2(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2014
gemiclem:

where did you school?
S.t paul Sunday school sir.
Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by okiezman(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2014
Curlieweed:
Little children playing with fire.

The impeachment doesn't end in their hands even if you pass it at the end the cjn will set up panel, of whoever he wants or who jonathan tells him cos gej appointed him let's see who has the last laugh
Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by okiezman(m): 9:04am On Nov 26, 2014
kokoA:
you make me laugh.. grin who are the "they" that will fight for him? Same militants that are willing to surrender to any government that throws good money at them? Forget dat thing jare.. This is Naija where every man is fighting for his or her pocket. I doubt the impeachment move will sail through, but if at all it does by some strange miracles NOTHING and I repeat NOTHING will happen to Nigeria.. Besides, you have failed to understand that Niger delta is bigger than "ijaw".. Lol.. You think other tribes in the region will risk their lives fighting for an ijaw man?

Till then we go know
Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by gemiclem(m): 9:04am On Nov 26, 2014
Bright2:

S.t paul Sunday school sir.

where is it located?
Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by Bright2(m): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2014
gemiclem:

where is it located?
With that you can locate me so I won't give u the location but how ever ,up Jonah!!!
Re: Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan by 9jatriot(m): 9:24am On Nov 26, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation / Jonathan Has Nothing To Offer - Asari Dokubo / MAY 29 PRESIDENTIAL SPEECH: Buhari's Surprise Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.