Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Have I Lost Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Lost Him? (4459 Views)

Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / He Approached Me-i Was Fronting = I Lost Him :( / I Lost Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have I Lost Him? by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 26, 2014

1 Like

Re: Have I Lost Him? by nobilis: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2014
AgapeCharis:
What do u mean 4gt d holy spirit said dx;holy spirit said dt?
Some people sha undecided sad

I owe you no explanation, brother.
If you didn't and can't understand the whole of that post, and even that portion you quoted out of context, it is your business.
I've dropped my piece of advice.
Whether the OP follows it or not, is her cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: Have I Lost Him? by ClumsyPsychiq: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2014
3cycle:
Repented runs gal grin
Yea,perhaps... Whatever happened then was a phase in my life,I was materialistic,I lacked a strong-will and spiritual sensitivity,I never in my life thought I'd go that deep in sin,no one does right? But mine was different,I used to preach decency and morality(I stressed virginity),I wrote articles about these. When I saw how much I'd failed myself and God after involving myself with married men,I stopped doing all the good work(writing 'n all) cos I felt like a liar for every word... I ve repented sincerely n I know God has taken me back #prodigal daughter#
Re: Have I Lost Him? by stanconnect(m): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2014
ronald4lif:
I am trying too hard in restraining myself not to use foul words on you and I hope I achieve this. Without mincing words you destroy your relationship, you unbeknown or ignorantly drove your man away and shut the door on him. I mean who tell their potential spouse such things about their past? Everyone has that thing that we may never want our prince/princess charming to know about us. It was completely irrelevant to tell, there was no pressure whatsoever to do so. I mean men marry non-virgins everyday and never cared who and who they had f*cked, if the brides keeps telling their suitors who they had f*cked many weddings will be called off. Its nothing to do with you f*cking married men, his reaction would have been same even if you had told him there were your fellow students you flirted with. Men knows chances are high that their women may have had a dirty past but would rather not hear about it, once they know it never gets off their mind especially when making love to her. My advice to you is not to bother him, whichever decision he takes is what you deserve. But just so you know be ready to always have him rub it on your face the rest of your life at any given little misunderstanding, that's if he goes ahead with the wedding plans. I am sorry no sympathy for you. An igbo adage says ife onye ara melu onwe ya kariri ife omelu ummune ya which translates as what a mad fellow does to himself its worst than whatever he does (shame wise) to his relatives. I am not in any way referring to you as being mad but your actions was a mad stuff. All the best anyways!

I agree so much with this my brother..dear every one have got flaws....it's only God that we owe such apology and not man cos u know y? Man can never understand like God...Man will never forgive like God...Man will always xhibit those characters and qualities that makes him a Man..I will even advice you never to go ahead with marrying him even if he later comes back to propose...psychologically it will be a hale kind of marriage for you and u know...marriage is never a relationship...it's for better and for worse...he will always make reference to ur past if u eventually do marry him...he will h8 u @ a certain point...the law of diminishing returns will take over him and he will tend to h8 everything abt u..I think the best thing should be to wish him well and move on with ur life...get more close to God and understand him better...he 'll definitely locate u with ur supposed. Man..goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Have I Lost Him? by ClumsyPsychiq: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2014
Applaner:
op, DAT young boy is a Virgin and wants to marry a virgin.

2) he is angry DAT u didn't tell him wen he asked u.
it look as if u just committed de acts .
No,he's not a virgin but he's a decent person,yes.
Yea,I understand that. He feels I may b unfaithful to him. Thanx
Re: Have I Lost Him? by Missmossy(f): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2014
Eeyah... How sad embarassed he should forgive you and you both should move on.

1 Like

Re: Have I Lost Him? by ClumsyPsychiq: 9:21am On Nov 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
One thing I know is, if the truth will jeopardize your relationship pls always say it just to know who truly will stay.. Sometimes the reason why a lady has to tell her partner about our past is not only to clear all guilty conscience but to enable her know if the dude will stay or not (tho there's a limit to the past every man can take)

If he insists he wants to hear from the Holy spirit b4 taking an further step, then relax your mind and wait while it lasts

My advice
My dear, at this point, I think you have to be very careful of the man you call your fiance.. You told him your past and he's now drifting away making you regret your deeds.. It's now that you finally told him your past that he knows he wants to consult the Holy spirit.. So the Holy spirit never needed consultation when you haven't told him ur past abi ? **smh**

I think this should have given you an insight and foresight of the kind of person you want to marry
He prays about everything,he never sidelines God in any decision he wants to take,he always seeks God. He prayed for a 'woman',d kind that will help him to have a fulfilled life as they grow together in the course of the future. Its understandable that he's consultating the Holy spirit,probably asking "Is this the kind of woman that will help me achieve my dreams/visions?". Thank u for ur counsel.
Re: Have I Lost Him? by ClumsyPsychiq: 9:23am On Nov 26, 2014
brainzdh:
Give him time to heal, it's only natural for him to act way. I'm sure u weren't expecting a thumbs up after ur revelation; he seem to be a 'nice guy' like u've described.

Let him know you had to get it off your chest so that it won't affect ur rship wit him. Though you have to earn his trust, and hope he'll forgive u.
Thank you
Re: Have I Lost Him? by ClumsyPsychiq: 9:30am On Nov 26, 2014
ronald4lif:
I am trying too hard in restraining myself not to use foul words on you and I hope I achieve this. Without mincing words you destroy your relationship, you unbeknown or ignorantly drove your man away and shut the door on him. I mean who tell their potential spouse such things about their past? Everyone has that thing that we may never want our prince/princess charming to know about us. It was completely irrelevant to tell, there was no pressure whatsoever to do so. I mean men marry non-virgins everyday and never cared who and who they had f*cked, if the brides keeps telling their suitors who they had f*cked many weddings will be called off. Its nothing to do with you f*cking married men, his reaction would have been same even if you had told him there were your fellow students you flirted with. Men knows chances are high that their women may have had a dirty past but would rather not hear about it, once they know it never gets off their mind especially when making love to her. My advice to you is not to bother him, whichever decision he takes is what you deserve. But just so you know be ready to always have him rub it on your face the rest of your life at any given little misunderstanding, that's if he goes ahead with the wedding plans. I am sorry no sympathy for you. An igbo adage says ife onye ara melu onwe ya kariri ife omelu ummune ya which translates as what a mad fellow does to himself its worst than whatever he does (shame wise) to his relatives. I am not in any way referring to you as being mad but your actions was a mad stuff. All the best anyways!
He wanted to know every single thing about my past. Others don't bother about all that but he did,to him its a sign of loyalty and a way of building trust. Oh well... Thank u for contributing reasonably
Re: Have I Lost Him? by ClumsyPsychiq: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2014
hollandis:
Every guy always ask for your past,if he cannot handle it,he should go and die.Is he a virgin? Ask him why he has screwed girls in the past.
Infact you are too good for my liking .gerrout
Funny
Re: Have I Lost Him? by ClumsyPsychiq: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2014
prettyjo:
learn to live with whatever decision he makes.And besides never beg a man to love or date you.the one who will accept your past is on the way.cheers!!!
Thank u
Re: Have I Lost Him? by ClumsyPsychiq: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2014
Thank you very much @Agapecharis
Re: Have I Lost Him? by ClumsyPsychiq: 9:45am On Nov 26, 2014
stanconnect:

I agree so much with this my brother..dear every one have got flaws....it's only God that we owe such apology and not man cos u know y? Man can never understand like God...Man will never forgive like God...Man will always xhibit those characters and qualities that makes him a Man..I will even advice you never to go ahead with marrying him even if he later comes back to propose...psychologically it will be a hale kind of marriage for you and u know...marriage is never a relationship...it's for better and for worse...he will always make reference to ur past if u eventually do marry him...he will h8 u @ a certain point...the law of diminishing returns will take over him and he will tend to h8 everything abt u..I think the best thing should be to wish him well and move on with ur life...get more close to God and understand him better...he 'll definitely locate u with ur supposed. Man..goodluck!
Yea,I ve thought about all these,they're my greatest fears... Thank u very much for your counsel.

1 Like

Re: Have I Lost Him? by iceberylin(m): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2014
tosyne2much:

This is what I always complain about you

Is it a must you comment on every thread if you have nothing useful to say ?
So for ya mind this comment dh useful undecided

1 Like

Re: Have I Lost Him? by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2014
ClumsyPsychiq:
Thank you very much @Agapecharis
Uwc smiley
Re: Have I Lost Him? by ennon92(m): 10:03am On Nov 26, 2014
hollandis:
Every guy always ask for your past,if he cannot handle it,he should go and die.Is he a virgin? Ask him why he has screwed girls in the past.
Infact you are too good for my liking .gerrout
badt gal
Re: Have I Lost Him? by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:11am On Nov 26, 2014
You shouldn't have told him.

Generally, don't tell people what they can't handle. Had you told him the real figures, he'd have been dead by now.

1 Like

Re: Have I Lost Him? by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2014
Enough of the talking, let him be. If he is truely yours he will come around. Maintain a good rapport with his family whether he marries you or not.
Re: Have I Lost Him? by ennon92(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2014
Don't 4get d fact that u've destroyed some homes wit ur acts then.
Let assume God has 4given u, remember wut goes around comes around.

#iamnotcastigatingyou
Re: Have I Lost Him? by Arsenate(m): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2014
lool
isn't it just amazing? I mean you destroyed people's life; wives and kids of men you dated, and you expect to just meet a prince charming and live happily ever after?
lol is just amazing....

1 Like

Re: Have I Lost Him? by chinnyonwu(m): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2014
i for ward your casd to the only reputabld relationship advisor on NL .. one knd only peckam yuppie wesley sniper lookalike who drives a £28,00 range rover spot eit alloy wills >>> MrCork
Re: Have I Lost Him? by chinnyonwu(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2014
my amateur opinion.. well i could lose my temper but most of the commentors on this thread are silly.
the lady already admited to what she has done and recognises it was bad. so if u cant answer her question constructively keep ur itchy accusing fingers on ur cockss.

1 Like

Re: Have I Lost Him? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2014
You know this confession will destroy your relationship, yet you told him. I commend you for that!

My only concern now is that even if he accepts you, you might have had affairs wt someone close to him or one of his family members during those days.

I'm happy to knw you repented and God has forgiven you.

It is well with you.
Re: Have I Lost Him? by 100Cents: 11:40am On Nov 26, 2014
Your sincerity will be rewarded.

It is past, if he is matured enough, I don't see the big deall on dealing with your past. Unless his love for you is not complete.

Nothing conquers true love. If he quits, then he was not meant for you.. Though I know how hard it is coming across godly men.

God will provide..

1 Like

Re: Have I Lost Him? by ClumsyPsychiq: 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
100Cents:
Your sincerity will be rewarded.

It is past, if he is matured enough, I don't see the big deall on dealing with your past. Unless his love for you is not complete.

Nothing conquers true love. If he quits, then he was not meant for you.. Though I know how hard it is coming across godly men.

God will provide..
Thank u
Re: Have I Lost Him? by 100Cents: 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
cbliss:
U f**k'd married men in the past and now u want pity or what ?...hoes be running to God after breaking homes and wanting God to make things disappear !...and one stewpid hoe saying u too good for her liking dafuk is dat ?...hey God has 4given u but this particular bloke is too good 4u cos wat u deserve is a nigga whose gonna keep bashing ur face in marraige....so pls end it and go look for ur kind who also screwd married women and dnt come mess up dis man's life wif ur filthy baggage

Bro, all have sinned and come short of the glory of God..

During the act, we all feel fly. On juggement day, we make the culprit feel like scum.

Of all the ladies you have slept with all your life, do you know which one was married, widowed or divorced and you were never told ?

1 Like

Re: Have I Lost Him? by ClumsyPsychiq: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
Soyedele1:
You know this confession will destroy your relationship, yet you told him. I commend you for that!

My only concern now is that even if he accepts you, you might have had affairs wt someone close to him or one of his family members during those days.

I'm happy to knw you repented and God has forgiven you.

It is well with you.
Nah,I knew he wouldn't take it easily but I had no idea it will destroy my r/ship although I would do d same if I knew it will because the intensity of the need to tell him about it was fierce... Nah,I'm sure not none close/related to him.Thank u
Re: Have I Lost Him? by Ethereal0110(f): 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
Let him know u love him and want 2 spend the rest of ur life with him, and dat u regret ur lifestyle during sch days, and promise God, and "him" never to go bck 2 dat.....
Then tell him d reason Y u had 2 open up to him, let him knw he is free 2 take any decision.
and be prayerful and give him time....

1 Like

Re: Have I Lost Him? by Arsenate(m): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
100Cents:

Bro, all have sinned and come short of the glory of God..

During the act, we all feel fly. On juggement day, we make the culprit feel like scum.

Of all the ladies you have slept with all your life, do you know which one was married, widowed or divorced and you were never told ?
you guys are doing a good job promoting immorality. of course I'm sure the wives and children of the men she cheated with and whose lives might have been negatively affected will enjoy reading your posts.
you guys don't know how these things affect people. call a spade a spade and stop misquoting the bible to promote immortality.
gosh...what a messed up world. people coming up with arguments to validate their evil ways. I'm sure even boko haram will come up with a good reason for blowing people up.
Re: Have I Lost Him? by cbliss(m): 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
Arsenate:
you guys are doing a good job promoting immorality. of course I'm sure the wives and children of the men she cheated with and whose lives might have been negatively affected will enjoy reading your posts.
you guys don't know how these things affect people. call a spade a spade and stop misquoting the bible to promote immortality.
gosh...what a messed up world. people coming up with arguments to validate their evil ways. I'm sure even boko haram will come up with a good reason for blowing people up.
. Thank u bro was jst abt to reply him wen I saw ur post. Now all she thinks abt is if she has lost him can u imagine d pain her victims had to go thru wen she was frolicking wif sm1 else's hubby ? No they wnt think that wat they'l do is run to church and God. U lie on ur bed the way u made it yes everyone has a past but pls dnt use urs to scuttle and innocent man's vision look for sm1 else who wldnt mind ur filthy baggage and latch onto....#so vexed and pity the man in question !
Re: Have I Lost Him? by 100Cents: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
Arsenate:

Guy, this lady confessed showing repentance.

Most ladies are not remorseful like this one..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Why Do You 'like' Unattractive Female Profile Pics? / Madness Or What Lady Goes Totally Naked On Her New Photo Shoot Display Her Pinky / A Very Short Story For Girls (pictures Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.