Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

Have I Lost Him? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Lost Him? (4465 Views)

Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / He Approached Me-i Was Fronting = I Lost Him :( / I Lost Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have I Lost Him? by mesoade(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
You've done the greatest thing,admitting your faults . . Some peeps were saying you shouldn't have told me . . But my dear,it's good you told him cos if you hadn't your conscience will be judging you . . I know you sinned and nefariously affected lives but you've repented,yes God forgave you,but You know what they say about karma,she's a bitch ,you don't expect to have jolly ride after those acts
Re: Have I Lost Him? by Nukilia: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hmm hun hun
Re: Have I Lost Him? by BluePearls(m): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
@OP, give him time to think it through, if he truly loves you, he's going to come around. Very few ladies will take that bold step to come out and I must really commend you for doing that. I especially like that you are making serious efforts to be at peace with yourself and with God. What you did was in the past (hopefully so), but things like that have a funny way of coming back to haunt us. Give him time to get over his hurt and disappointment, he'll surely get over it and when he understands the kind of courage and maturity it took you to reveal such dirty past, he's going to learn to trust you again and love you even more. Good luck dear smiley
Re: Have I Lost Him? by ClumsyPsychiq: 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
BluePearls:
@OP, give him time to think it through, if he truly loves you, he's going to come around. Very few ladies will take that bold step to come out and I must really commend you for doing that. I especially like that you are making serious efforts to be at peace with yourself and with God. What you did was in the past (hopefully so), but things like that have a funny way of coming back to haunt us. Give him time to get over his hurt and disappointment, he'll surely get over it and when he understands the kind of courage and maturity it took you to reveal such dirty past, he's going to learn to trust you again and love you even more. Good luck dear smiley
Thank you very much. I appreciate your counsel,thanks.
Re: Have I Lost Him? by Mistermamus(m): 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
Arsenate:
you guys are doing a good job promoting immorality. of course I'm sure the wives and children of the men she cheated with and whose lives might have been negatively affected will enjoy reading your posts.
you guys don't know how these things affect people. call a spade a spade and stop misquoting the bible to promote immortality.
gosh...what a messed up world. people coming up with arguments to validate their evil ways. I'm sure even boko haram will come up with a good reason for blowing people up.
u dey mind hypocrites
Re: Have I Lost Him? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
ronald4lif:
I am trying too hard in restraining myself not to use foul words on you and I hope I achieve this. Without mincing words you destroy your relationship, you unbeknown or ignorantly drove your man away and shut the door on him. I mean who tell their potential spouse such things about their past? Everyone has that thing that we may never want our prince/princess charming to know about us. It was completely irrelevant to tell, there was no pressure whatsoever to do so. I mean men marry non-virgins everyday and never cared who and who they had f*cked, if the brides keeps telling their suitors who they had f*cked many weddings will be called off. Its nothing to do with you f*cking married men, his reaction would have been same even if you had told him there were your fellow students you flirted with. Men knows chances are high that their women may have had a dirty past but would rather not hear about it, once they know it never gets off their mind especially when making love to her. My advice to you is not to bother him, whichever decision he takes is what you deserve. But just so you know be ready to always have him rub it on your face the rest of your life at any given little misunderstanding, that's if he goes ahead with the wedding plans. I am sorry no sympathy for you. An igbo adage says ife onye ara melu onwe ya kariri ife omelu ummune ya which translates as what a mad fellow does to himself its worst than whatever he does (shame wise) to his relatives. I am not in any way referring to you as being mad but your actions was a mad stuff. All the best anyways!
you just said my mind!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice Pls: Am In Love With An SS / Why Are Slim Men Ugly? / Relationship Love Sex And Marriage... Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.