Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Black Skin An Epitome Of Abuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Skin An Epitome Of Abuse (614 Views)

Are You Or Someone You Know A Victim Of Abuse/ Domestic Violence? / God Brought Me Out Of Mess & I Now Have Life Free Of Abuse - Anita Oyakhilome / Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Skin An Epitome Of Abuse by clovislouis(m): 12:53am On Nov 26, 2014
I know this is unromantic. But y re blacks not valued really thereby leading to abuse and dejection.some of the blacks in America are made to live in harsh conditions such as ghettos and slums in America not just America but different part of the world . Going by the way things are going it's gonna get even worse! # my observations #
Re: Black Skin An Epitome Of Abuse by ALKARULEZ615(m): 2:05am On Nov 26, 2014
Go bleach
Re: Black Skin An Epitome Of Abuse by ERCROSS(m): 2:25am On Nov 26, 2014
We Blacks r the architects of our own degradation...

A good and debatable but certainly not romantic...

Mods... Move this to the miscellaneous section...
Re: Black Skin An Epitome Of Abuse by khia: 12:16am On Dec 22, 2014
clovislouis:
I know this is unromantic. But y re blacks not valued really thereby leading to abuse and dejection.some of the blacks in America are made to live in harsh conditions such as ghettos and slums in America not just America but different part of the world . Going by the way things are going it's gonna get even worse! # my observations #

Why are blacks in Nigeria made to live in ghettos and slums?
Blacks in America are not MADE to live in ghettos and slums, they live where they can afford at the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Skin An Epitome Of Abuse by clovislouis(m): 12:21am On Dec 22, 2014
khia:

Why are blacks in Nigeria made to live in ghettos and slums?
Blacks in America are not MADE to live in ghettos and slums, they live where they can afford at the time.
I share ur view

(1) (Reply)

A Lot Of Girls Are Just Like Potiphar's Wife / 10 Rules For A Successful Friends With Benefit Relationship / 30 Rules For Glorious Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.