Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,567 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

Can That Be True? :-\ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can That Be True? :-\ (1744 Views)

Can This Be True / Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? / Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can That Be True? :-\ by infinty(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2006
She is going abroad and prmising not to leave me. CAN THAT BE TRUE? undecided
Re: Can That Be True? :-\ by naijadiva2(f): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2006
if we know what you are talking we could help.
Re: Can That Be True? :-\ by earthrealm(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2006
naija_diva:

if we know what you are talking we could help.

yes oh.ur thread is incomplete, so we cant advice u!!
Re: Can That Be True? :-\ by iice(f): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2006
From what i can tell, he's saying his girl is going abroad but promises to always be his girl. Ehhmmmm no help here coz i dont believe in long distance relationships. Dont worry others will give you advice cheesy
Re: Can That Be True? :-\ by naijadiva2(f): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2006
thanks for explaination but long distance relationship rarely works out. it can if the both of you are sincerely faithful and in love. but the chances are slim.
Re: Can That Be True? :-\ by lauryn(f): 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2006
Hell 2 da murafukn NO. She aint comn back 2 ur ass, it's so over btw ur guys, u'll figure soon
Re: Can That Be True? :-\ by naijadiva2(f): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2006
omg shocked
Re: Can That Be True? :-\ by Busta(f): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2006
nahh, doubt if it can happen.
Let her go, but if she's urs, she'll always be back!
don't wait ur time thinking she won't leave u!
Re: Can That Be True? :-\ by lauryn(f): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2006
@ naija diva
waz gud?, muscle catch u 4 eye? grin grin grin
Re: Can That Be True? :-\ by manakins: 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2006
Wishing u well i mean your FAITH pass mt Everst.
Love across the ocean from satistics has 90% failure rate,thats even consumated ones not to talk about urs wey na still baby luv.
Well FAITH IS IT smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Can That Be True? :-\ by edygirl(f): 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2006
Just keep calling eachother. Though her first year maybe hard on both of you but just keep calm and pray too. I have been here for three years and still not gon' leave my boy. It's hard , very hard I ain't gon' lie to you but you and your girl can do it but pray pray and communicate good.
Re: Can That Be True? :-\ by ami89(f): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2006
i'm sorry but dats sum sh it just breakup cos der's no point seriously just breakup
Re: Can That Be True? :-\ by earthrealm(m): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2006
no loose hope, most black ladies overseas find it hard gettin married, especially in the US [I MEAN THE ONES THAT TRAVELLED LIKE BOUT 5YRS AGO],IT aint easy gettin marrie d over there, 4 the ladies,
if una luv strong she will still cum back 2 u, though she might have/get a b/f over there,

but if she is a asensible gal.she will cum 4 u,
dont worry
Re: Can That Be True? :-\ by Dvampire(m): 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2006
[[color=#000099][/color] It depends on how strong the relationship is. some girls keep their words but a greater percentage don't. Weigh the depth of the relationship before giving or else, like Justin Timberlake sang, you'll be crying a river
Re: Can That Be True? :-\ by desiree(f): 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2006
If she is truly committed to the relationship then she would come back to you, like someone said most guys out there have got nothing to over. You have a 50/50 chance.
Re: Can That Be True? :-\ by infinty(m): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2006
We started about 5 years ago an d everything seemed okay until we parted a year later, we still kept in touch and honeatly i never had any other relationship since then.
But one day she called and said a friend was going to take her abroad i t was okay until she told me that the friend was a male that she met in skool.
Now how am i sure they are not going to get married even if she promises not to and if so, how long am i going to wait.
Re: Can That Be True? :-\ by katherinae(f): 5:03am On Aug 15, 2006
the question is will u be faithful to her?
Re: Can That Be True? :-\ by KOYO(f): 3:18am On Aug 18, 2006
What are u thinking a male friend is taking her abroad and u think they will not get married? remember that over there is not let naija ooo, she cant run from him or try to cheat on him without paying the hard way, she is at this guy's mercy and will do anything that he wants her to do,

Remember that she wouldnt go anywhere with him if she doesnt love him.
Re: Can That Be True? :-\ by funtasia(f): 7:20am On Aug 21, 2006
she's leaving u, wake up brother,she ain't coming back!!!u guys went out for 5 years and broke up a year later,then one day she calls to say she's leaving with another bro.sounds like a polite break- up to me.tell me,what is her mission abroad?School?Work?When did she say she'll be back?has she called already?I hate to say this but i think you had better move on with your life.
Re: Can That Be True? :-\ by omo(f): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2006
ol boy she aint comin back for ur ass. move on!
Re: Can That Be True? :-\ by momoney1(m): 12:01am On Oct 03, 2006
what if it's true does it mean you'll stay idle and wait? man be you and start some thing new afterall she will do same over there until you guys see again, meanwhile nurture another chic and start banging gee
Re: Can That Be True? :-\ by katherinae(f): 2:38am On Oct 08, 2006
ERR DUDE will u take a random friend abroad. hmm unless ua re mother theresa, chances ar eu wont, sorry to say this bu ti fear that she migh tnot be comming back to u, oh she is gettin gmarried alright
and if i were u i would be alittle bit upset for her telling me she wont leave me because she left hte moment she decided to go with mr free ride. so dear biko forget the girl and move on, trust me uare havin gmore fun in naija than she is.
Re: Can That Be True? :-\ by Goldieluks: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2011
@OP,why in a doubt?

(1) (Reply)

Is Money Everything? / Why Is It Dat Girls Keep Telling Me No.i Nid Wise Counsel / What Can You Not Forgive Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.