Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? (12418 Views)

Obasanjo Inciting Nigerians Against Jonathan – Kashamu / Nwuche To Amaechi: Stop Inciting Nigerians Against Jonathan / Pdp Accuses Cpc Of Inciting Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by folawiyoma(m): 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
ilugunboy:

Nobody is saying they should be pro-anyone......the irreducible minimum and expected standard is to report news accurately and not slanting Nairaland in favor of a particular party.

That shouldn't be a hard thing to do....it's obviously not a rocket science.

Noted.
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Soloter(m): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
vedd:
The owner is anti-opposition, he appointed Moderators with ultra-bias against anything anti-GEJ to "do the job".

It is safe to conclude that seun is not favorably disposed to a democratic Nigeria, or he his simply oblivious of its ideals, while he keeps feeding fat from the patronage he currently enjoys from the retrogressive PDP and its clueless overlords. J

I say this because the existence of opposition party is the main feature of democracy.
Bros, they may ban you soon. They hate people who tell them this kind of truth. I am speaking from experience.
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
OBIAGELLI THE SLEEPING BEAUTY: grin grin grin

ewwwwwww!! Where did you get that pic from? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by adadadon(m): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
Nairaland is biased
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
@vedd............They are simply banning you guys because you can't play by the rules.Why is it too hard for APC to play by the rules ,they easily resort to bullying and all manner abuse just to let people know what exactly? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
Tashamania:

ewwwwwww!! Where did you get that pic from? embarassed
Is that your picture? grin

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
@vedd............They are simply banning you guys because you can't play by the rules.Why is it too hard for APC to play by the rules ,they easily resort to bullying and all manner abuse just to let people know what exactly? undecided

all these your hero-worshiping of mods and the admin will not buy you immunity from ban... grin grin
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Is that your picture? grin

grin grin

yes embarassed why did you have to upload my pic on the internet?

Is that how much you love me? tongue

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by SeverusSnape(m): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
I weep for the Nigerian youth...Just see the way they insult and hurl fire and brimstone because of APC and PDP, Talk is cheap, go to the polls next year and let your vote speak for you,not all these unnecessary ranting.
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
ilugunboy:

all these your hero-worshiping of mods and the admin will not buy you immunity from ban... grin grin
They do ban me sometimes and I quietly sit back and serve my ban.
I don't appeal it
I don't beg
I don't register a new moniker
And I don't complain here ranting and running around like a mad man.
In fact when I'm at home I hardly visit here.
And who is this mod and admin for me to worship? undecided...smh

Igbo people say onye amaghi nmadu na kpo ya enyim.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
Tashamania:

grin grin

yes embarassed why did you have to upload my pic on the internet?

Is that how much you love me? tongue
Are you Obiagelli of APC? cheesy
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Are you Obiagelli of APC? cheesy

Troublemaker grin grin
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Gh0stFreak: 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
shizzleStar:
Very correct!

I can imagine demdem is close to committing suicide now, he has been baptised severally by benevolent and kindhearted nairalanders:

Retardemdem-courtesy of Brownlord

DemdeMoron-courtesy of Firefire

Demdemdimwit-courtesy of Truckpusher

DemdeMumu-courtesy of Shizzlestar

demdem is a cursed child, he needs help

demdem is a monkey cheesy

Ntoor gringringringrin

deridegull was the first to call him that

4 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by nke001: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Then stop complaining and remain silent forever and accept whatever they dish out to you.

I dont their dishes because I am not their type. Beside, U sound like one.
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by shizzleStar: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
Gh0stFreak:

deridegull was the first to call him that
yeah you right cheesy
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by shizzleStar: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by arewatech(m): 8:24am On Nov 27, 2014
Yeske2:
Next time, write 'fvck'

Thank you
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by arewatech(m): 8:36am On Nov 27, 2014
Xeun grin grin grin
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by canalily(m): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
ilugunboy:
Guys...why we are debating this issue....don't let's forget to do the needful here....

“DONATION TO THE BUHARI CAMPAIGN: "Acct Name: Buhari Support Organisation Acct No: 2026724405 Bank: First Bank Plc Sorte code: 011150000"

God replenish your pocket as you donate to this worthy cause. wink
undecidedare you for Buhari? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Divided On Whether Ibori Should Be Prosecuted Upon Return To The Count / CCT Adjourns Onnoghen Pending Applications Till March 11 / 2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2bn For HQ Partitioning, Furniture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.