Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? (12537 Views)

Obasanjo Inciting Nigerians Against Jonathan – Kashamu / Nwuche To Amaechi: Stop Inciting Nigerians Against Jonathan / Pdp Accuses Cpc Of Inciting Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by neenar: 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
ilugunboy:

Lolzzz.....who be Xeun? I have an idea though. cheesy wink
tongue tongue

S E U N.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
charix:

Dem dun dey ban dem one by one? grin

4 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by chamboy(m): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
Please stop the bashing on here, GEJ is not worth it.... Just Vote him Out

Sai BUhari2015

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
neenar:
tongue tongue

S E U N.

grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:

Na so we see am. Very uncultured lot. My eye dey on that particular one for breaking rule 19

nairaland:
19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
charix:

Na so we see am. Very uncultured lot. My eye dey on that particular one for breaking rule 19

Who did exactly ,I just wanna get a good laugh. grin
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:

pendicle: My real moniker was banned for supposedtedly engaging in an argument till the 2nd of December and the person who I engaged with in same argument is roaming free up till now cos I and gbawe are pro APC while the other parties are PDP and GEJ praise singers

I guess the guy got carried away grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
charix:

I guess the guy got carried away grin grin grin grin grin
Good, that guy should be gagged for life,what a brazen iidiot called pendicle grin

pendy boy! now that you're toothless ,let's use this opportunity to give you the e-beating of your useless life angry

Now I can see you in the guess section fapping and panting like a dog but you're so powerless to talk back. grin

Pendicle ,enjoy your mute status grin

4 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by thaoriginator: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
Na black thunder go faya suen left yansh, right testicle and bear bear! Motherfuckerr banned me for saying TAN-oid but allow the idiorts to abuse APC the way they like.. Motherfuckerz ban me now!
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by arewatech(m): 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
Who tha Bleep is Sean?

We don't know him here in Kabul undecided
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
MzJackBaueress:
Xeun has landed a ban on main moniker for telling him the bitter truth.

Xeun,you can ban me but you can never hide the truth.
What? Was it for the comment you made on that thread?
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by arewatech(m): 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
Bleep the motherfucker who changed "Bleep" to Bleep angry

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by arewatech(m): 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
I give up. Bleep you angry
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by JANK23H(m): 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Thank you very much.
I have always referred to PDP members as a bunch of thieving elites that would soon catch hell one day from Nigerians,then came APC on the horizon I swear by my blood I was happy because a two strong party system would help checkmate excesses and usher in a better govt. for ordinary Nigerians to have that sense of dignity that has gone missing in our national life but I guess I was wrong when every vile and abominable thing crossed from the PDP to APC and they instantly label the old thieves a 'progressive' ,that was when it dawned on me that it is 'not yet Uhuru'.

Then came the unholy alliance between the North and a section of the SW(Tinubu's empire) to discredit GEJ in the media and the North's too many threats to make the country ungovernable which they carried out to this very moment through boko haram.

APC has nothing to offer to Nigerians and I'd personally remain with my old slave master than to seek for a new master that I do not understand his temperament - After all both situation is still slavery.
You are not alone on this and I'm sure a lot of PDP supporters on this forum and in the country share the same thought.

APC would have gathered more supporters had they gone about their business more maturely rather than the witchcraft politics they are known for. Lie Muhammad has succeeded in talking APC away from their would-be supporters.

As for me,I support anything that is not APC.Why jump from the frying pan into the fire, when there is a little chance that the frying pan can still be taken away from the fire.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
ilugunboy:
Guys...why we are debating this issue....don't let's forget to do the needful here....

“DONATION TO THE BUHARI CAMPAIGN: "Acct Name: Buhari Support Organisation Acct No: 2026724405 Bank: First Bank Plc Sorte code: 011150000"

God replenish your pocket as you donate to this worthy cause. wink
God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
funkybully:

Scam!

Apc scamming the masses since time immemorial.

Illiterate mentality
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
thaoriginator:
Na black thunder go faya suen left yansh, right testicle and bear bear! Motherfuckerr banned me for saying TAN-oid but allow the idiorts to abuse APC the way they like.. Motherfuckerz ban me now!

Who?
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by funkybully(f): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Illiterate mentality

Tout and thug mentality.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Jonathan and PDP isn't taking any toll on me at all, that guy has been and is still being treated like a scum by a people that handled this country for more than three decades with nothing to show for it,they promised him hell for aspiring and all hell broke loose as soon as they rigged him into office thinking they could control him and make him their puppet, instead the man opted to do what is right and the next thing they did was to gang up against him in the most infamous way ranging from sabotage,terrorism and media propaganda in brainwashing you lots into seeing nothing good about his administration.

GEJ TILL 2019.

AND WOE BETIDES EVERYONE OF US IF HE DOESN'T WIN - AFTER ALL THE LIVE WIRE OF NIGERIA IS RIGHT HERE ON OUR BACKYARD WE'LL BURN IT DOWN AND WAIT FOR THE CONSEQUENCES ,AFTER ALL HE WHO IS DOWN FEARS NO FALL.
What will you do if Nigerians vote him out? What will an ordinary militant like you do? These clowns are very funny o.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

What will you do if Nigerians vote him out? What will an ordinary militant like you do? These clowns are very funny o.
grin

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
ilugunboy:

Lolzzz.....who be Xeun? I have an idea though. cheesy wink
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Gh0stFreak: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
shizzleStar:
DemdemMoron is a Dimwit

Demdemdimwit is a M.oron

Demdem is an inconsequential ]DimwittedMoron

gringringringrin

you forgot the name brownlord gave him,

grin
retardemdem

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
thaoriginator:
This is what they call animal confidence in the army. grin

A man is holding a gun and you're yelling at him 'if you wan kill me make I die' him go kuku shoot you na. grin

Behold your ban tongue

cc:
Seun

Offence: Multiple Personality Disorder Disease as a result too much weed leading to multiple registration and moniker
Remedy: Lengthy ban please, too many mad APC children in here.

5 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Illiterate mentality
Go grab a diick and get laid ,after one good shagy you can come back and cry me some more tears grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
PDP!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by shizzleStar: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
Gh0stFreak:

you forgot the name brownlord gave him,

grin
retardemdem
bwuahahaha almost every one has a name for DemdeMoron.

Retardemdem also fits him perfectly. demdemDimwit is a class dunce gringrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Go grab a diick and get laid ,after one good shagy you can come back and cry me some more tears grin
Maybe you should leave the creeks for better exposure, the world does not end with the amnesty laptop and stipends gej hands down to you.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by thaoriginator: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
This is what they call animal confidence in the army. grin

A man is holding a gun and you're yelling at him 'if you wan kill me make I die' him go kuku shoot you na. grin

Behold your ban tongue

cc:
Seun

Offence: Multiple Personality Disorder Disease as a result too much weed leading to multiple registration and moniker
Remedy: Lengthy ban please, too many mad APC children in here.
grin

Dis is the moniker.. Devil, ur plan no go work!
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by thaoriginator: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
charix:

Who?
Sune

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Demdem(m): 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Cry me a river till I see your wrinkled face. grin

Fool, surely u will kpeme before that could happen

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Demdem(m): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
Firefire:

Anybody who told you to be yourself simply couldn’t have given you worse advice…

Is this the change APC is preaching

Fool, to hell with the incompetent bastard u and ur co fools are promoting.
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Maybe you should leave the creeks for better exposure, the world does not end with tge amnesty laptop and stipends gej hands down to you.
Cry on,O ye cry babies - Actually I'm in a better position to advice you on that since you've been paid to kill your conscience even when reality hits you in the face.But I guess you're hell bent on nibbling on that piece of bread but again I ask you for 'how much' ?

I'm not a militant but trust me when the chips are down we all know our onions.

GEJ TILL 2019 grin

Lemme hear you say it kiss

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC / Spain Charges Boko Haram Abubakar Shekau With Crimes Against Humanity / Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.