Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,786 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? (12454 Views)

Obasanjo Inciting Nigerians Against Jonathan – Kashamu / Nwuche To Amaechi: Stop Inciting Nigerians Against Jonathan / Pdp Accuses Cpc Of Inciting Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Firefire(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
Demdem:
quote author=Firefire post=28363445]

my friend, don't dig a hole and if you do; don't dig it deep you don't know if you might fall in it. undecided

Senseless. Nothing is impossible.

If brains were taxed, you’d get a rebate.
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Demdem(m): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
Firefire:

If brains were taxed, i will get a rebate.
grin cheesy

Invariably telling me that u are daft right?
U don't need to, I know.
Na ashes full that sack of urs.
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Firefire(m): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
[s]
chamboy:
Abeg, Stop dis silly useless proverb...
Gej2015
KirikiriTins
[/s]

Don’t let your mind wander – it’s far too small to be let out on its own. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Firefire(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
[s]
Demdem:

Invariably telling me that u are daft right?
U don't need to, I know.
Na ashes full that sack of urs.
[/s]

You get mouth like cockroach tongue

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
barcanista:
hahaahha got you there... cheesy cheesy

Seriously I can see that you guys really mean business but all yoiur efforts has been declared Dead on Arrival. Btw I may be in ph/Okrika next month
Holla at me when you show up make I gist you, I'd be around then. grin
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
Firefire:

If brains were taxed, you’d get a rebate.
grin cheesy
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
Demdem:

Drugpusher has never been sensible. It's simply not in him to be.
na correct guy truckpusher be o but PDP and Jonathan influence de take heavy toll on him

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Demdem(m): 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
barcanista:
na correct guy truckpusher be o but PDP and Jonathan influence de take heavy toll on him

Get ready to get ur hands burnt. U Av been warned.
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Holla at me when you show up make I gist you, I'd be around then. grin
Sure will

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Demdem(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
Firefire:
[s][/s]

You get mouth like cockroach tongue

But far sensible than u can ever be.
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Firefire(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
Demdem:

See your Logic - DO OR DIE – O Heaven’s, deliver one of your creature.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
Demdem:

Haaaaaaaaaaaa? Is he that dangerous?

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Demdem(m): 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
Firefire:

See your Logic - DO OR DIE – O Heaven’s, deliver one of your creature.

Fool, that is the killer (pdp) logic not mine.that is what u and ur co fools stands for.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
barcanista:
Jonathan and PDP isn't taking any toll on me at all, that guy has been and is still being treated like a scum by a people that handled this country for more than three decades with nothing to show for it,they promised him hell for aspiring and all hell broke loose as soon as they rigged him into office thinking they could control him and make him their puppet, instead the man opted to do what is right and the next thing they did was to gang up against him in the most infamous way ranging from sabotage,terrorism and media propaganda in brainwashing you lots into seeing nothing good about his administration.

GEJ TILL 2019.

AND WOE BETIDES EVERYONE OF US IF HE DOESN'T WIN - AFTER ALL THE LIVE WIRE OF NIGERIA IS RIGHT HERE ON OUR BACKYARD WE'LL BURN IT DOWN AND WAIT FOR THE CONSEQUENCES ,AFTER ALL HE WHO IS DOWN FEARS NO FALL.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by shizzleStar: 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Demdemdimwit, You've forgotten that your APC supports and enhances boko haram?
Don't act so ignorant ,you know what your boys are capable of doing.
Simply rein them in and let there be peace
GEJ TILL 2019.
Considering your effort in verbally abusing the President, high blood pressure awaits you after 2015 general election. grin
Claim it in Jesus name
tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
folawiyoma:
Definitely, they want seun to be ProApc.

Talk to him in private na abi una no no how to do politics again.

Ok I go tell aljereem to teach ona.

Nobody is saying they should be pro-anyone......the irreducible minimum and expected standard is to report news accurately and not slanting Nairaland in favor of a particular party.

That shouldn't be a hard thing to do....it's obviously not a rocket science.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Demdem(m): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
barcanista:
Haaaaaaaaaaaa? Is he that dangerous?

He is an heartless piece of shit who doesn't give a damn about the death of the innocent as long as Jonathan returns to power. Why associate ursef wirh such bloodsuckers? Him and his lineage deserves nothing but stones.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by chamboy(m): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
*****in a yoruba man's voice**** firefire see if u dont want to spend more years in jail than a monkey. You beta repent ur shady ways b4 MAY 2015
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by neenar: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
Mzjackbaueress: Xeun banned my main moniker.
How long was the ban?
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Firefire(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=Demdem post=28364179]

[s]Fool, that is the killer (pdp) logic not mine.that is what u and ur co fools stands for.[/[/s]quote]

Next time I see you, please remind me not to talk to you.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Demdem(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:

AND WOE BETIDES EVERYONE OF US IF HE DOESN'T WIN - AFTER ALL THE LIVE WIRE OF NIGERIA IS RIGHT HERE ON OUR BACKYARD WE'LL BURN IT DOWN AND WAIT FOR THE CONSEQUENCES ,AFTER ALL HE WHO IS DOWN FEARS NO FALL.

Drugpusher, is it not this same ND that I am also in. Fool, stop blowing false air.
U and who will burn what down? Do u think the Ateke, Asari and tompolos of this world cherish Jonathan far above their individual pockets.
Fool, u and ur family members that will burn will be dealt with by new improved JTF that will be unleashed on ur cursed heads.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
Demdem:

Shut your dirty trap,you think what happens here goes beyond here? undecided

Honestly I would love to see you too and give you a big laugh out of pity for your poor soul.

I keep wandering how many wrinkles you've got on your face with all these years of hating a man that doesn't know you exist. grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Demdem(m): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=Firefire post=28364353][/quote]

Do u think I enjoy talking with fools?
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Demdem(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
[[s]quote author=Truckpusher post=28364374]Shut your dirty trap,you think what happens here goes beyond here? undecided

Honestly I would love to see you too and give you a big laugh out of pity for your poor soul.

I keep wandering how many wrinkles you've got on your face with all these years of hating a man that doesn't know you exist. grin[/quote][/s]

Fool, it still doesn't change the fact that to u, more should die but the incompetent bastard should remain on the seat. U are so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
Demdem:
[[s]quote author=Truckpusher post=28364374]Shut your dirty trap,you think what happens here goes beyond here? undecided

I keep wandering how many wrinkles you've got on your face with all these years of hating a man that doesn't know you exist. grin[/s]

Fool, it still doesn't change the fact that to u, more should die but the incompetent bastard should remain on the seat. U are so pathetic.
Cry me a river till I see your wrinkled face. grin

5 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Firefire(m): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
Demdem:

Do u think I enjoy talking with fools?

Anybody who told you to be yourself simply couldn’t have given you worse advice…

Is this the change APC is preaching

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
neenar:
How long was the ban?
till December 1st
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by shizzleStar: 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
DemdemMoron is a Dimwit

Demdemdimwit is a M.oron

Demdem is an inconsequential ]DimwittedMoron

gringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
MzJackBaueress:
till December 1st

wetin you buy from these mods and admin? grin
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by neenar: 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
MzJackBaueress:
till December 1st
God will surely judge xeun.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
neenar:
God will surely judge xeun.

Lolzzz.....who be Xeun? I have an idea though. cheesy wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

License Illegal Refineries - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Tells FG / Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello / Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.