Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere (20162 Views)

Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos / Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. / Fashola Hands Over Fourth Maternal And Child Care Centre At Ajegunle. Pics: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by arresa: 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
harde2lah:

Buhari/a xtian in my own opinion. I have my reasons

We have a Muslim/Christian combination today so tell me how good they have performed?

Under a Muslim/Christian combination, Nigeria is not whole, they've lost parts of Nigeria to terrorists.

Under a Muslim/Christian combination, corruption is raging and out of control and both men are active participants and enablers.

Under a Muslim/Christian combination, Nigeria is still in darkness and incompetence is now a way of life and culture

Under a Muslim/Christian combination, Nigeria is heading back to the painful and dark days of economic pains, austerity measures and regression..

Under a Muslim/Christian combination doesn't make people's life better or build roads, bridges, provide uninterrupted power supply, economic reliefs, sane and orderly society, but competence, good sense of duty, obligation and patriotism does.

Religious bigotry is destructive and you have nothing to gain from it but continued sufferings..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Acidosis(m): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
This man is always commissioning projects without stating the costs, & expenditures.

Na 'im money? We Nigerians are da.ft sha; very easy to deceive with shabby and petty projects.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by zeetyzin(m): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
Billyonaire:
I invite you to come to Victoria Island, I will personally take you around the Eko Atlantic City; In the press its a private public partnership but in reality its a Tinubu Fashola & Co project. Where did they get the damn money from if not my taxes and the Federal Allocation meant to develop Ajegunle, Mushin and the rest of Lagos. The poor will some day have nothing to eat but the rich, I dont wanna see that happening. I represent the poor, I give hope to all.
I get ur point,but u can't say he has been partial to d poor...he has really tried...kudos should be given to dose who deserve it...

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Ezyp(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
arresa:
While other federal police commands and infrastructures all over the country rots away.. Dude wetin concern fashola with the president....u should be criticizing other state governors especially the ones held by apc......few days ago the president commissioned an airport that will be beneficiary to the nation and peeps like you blasted him...Now fash commissions a house that only few inner cabal will benefit and you are quick to run ur hands

Nothing is impossible with credible and skilled leader with great sense of duty and obligation.

Though our corrupt and incompetent FG acts as if simple tasks, progress and development is hard like rocket science, but Progress and development is not rocket silence, we are just unfortunately saddled with worthless, corrupt and grossly incompetent president and FG institutions.....

Eko o ni baje o...
Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Ezyp(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
arresa:
While other federal police commands and infrastructures all over the country rots away..

Nothing is impossible with credible and skilled leader with great sense of duty and obligation.

Though our corrupt and incompetent FG acts as if simple tasks, progress and development is hard like rocket science, but Progress and development is not rocket silence, we are just unfortunately saddled with worthless, corrupt and grossly incompetent president and FG institutions.....

Eko o ni baje o...

Dude wetin concern fashola with the president....u should be criticizing other state governors especially the ones held by apc......few days ago the president commissioned an airport that will be beneficiary to the nation and peeps like you blasted him...Now fash commissions a house that only few inner cabal will benefit and you are quick to run ur hands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by arresa: 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2014

1. The useless president's first response as usual was to blame the press and opposition for his own rot and corruption his own men and police agency perpetrated..

2. He visited the place and promised to fix the problem, but all he did was repainted the place and the suffering continues..

3. The useless president didn't investigate, reprimand, punish or fire any police IG for that shame, he instead promoted them and gave them national awards..

Now, check out Fashola's response to the same kind of rot and answer to a federal problem and compare the useless president's response per the police college rot.

Leadership is in built, some people like our worthless president are just not Godly blessed with it regardless the wealth and oil money at their disposal..

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by abworld6deep(m): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
HNosegbe:

So why isn't he being considered for the presidency?

Ask Google

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by lexie234(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
Its a good project...buh our leaders shuld be more innovative in dere projects, d building architecture is 2 archaic 2 b done in 2014.
Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by arresa: 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ezyp:

Dude wetin concern fashola with the president....u should be criticizing other state governors especially the ones held by apc......few days ago the president commissioned an airport that will be beneficiary to the nation and peeps like you blasted him...Now fash commissions a house that only few inner cabal will benefit and you are quick to run ur hands

Your useless president commissioned some non viable airport that's of zero relevance to the common man in that state apart from the clowns with private jets means more to this joker than police infrastructure designed to protect your life and your property which happens to be the responsibility of the useless man commissioning some no name and irrelevant airstrip in the middle of nowhere instead of the welfare of the men and women of the Nigerian police force under his control. Obviously, you and your worthless president drink from the same polluted well.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by mavinc4u(f): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
I love this man. he is a media's governor, always allowing his left hand to see what his right hand is giving.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by anonimi: 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
arresa:

Presidency is not the beginning and the end of governance and duty, it's a team effort from the presidency all the way down to the messenger..

Really?
So why do you keep screaming Jonathan this, Jonathan that when a STATE road is filled with potholes, for example
Perhaps your perpetual screaming reflects your permanent lunatic condition shocked
Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by arresa: 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2014

The incompetent man and his usual hand to chin dumb look...

smh..

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Ezyp(m): 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
arresa:

Your useless president commissioned some non viable airport that's of zero relevance to the common man in that state apart from the clowns with private jets means more to this joker than police infrastructure designed to protect your life and your property which happens to be the responsibility of the useless man commissioning some no name and irrelevant airstrip in the middle of nowhere instead of the welfare of the men and women of the Nigerian police force under his control. Obviously, you and your worthless president drink from the same polluted well.
dude go and sleep....

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by arresa: 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
^^^^^ Trust me, I wasn't expecting much from unintelligent trolls like you...

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by arresa: 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2014

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by arresa: 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by arresa: 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2014

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by adeswagsdmj(m): 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
This is not the job of the state government ooo

But Fashola is tired of waiting for the slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by aforosco(m): 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lagos they will just find a way to put tinubu na in it
Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by arresa: 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2014

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
barcanista:
A serious government concern herself with the security of the people, it abhors bullying, tear-gassing and hounding political leaders and citizens that does not share in its style of governance. Well done Fashola, you are indeed a rare bred. While the PDP led FG unleashes the Police on Nigeria citizens and Political opponents, you provide tools to the Police to effectively discharge their duties. Again, Well done

Always ready to score points. Not that your care about the people nor the society but about your pay masters. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
arresa:

1. The useless president's first response as usual was to blame the press and opposition for his own rot and corruption his own men and police agency perpetrated..

2. He visited the place and promised to fix the problem, but all he did was repainted the place and the suffering continues..

3. The useless president didn't investigate, reprimand, punish or fire any police IG for that shame, he instead promoted them and gave them national awards..

Now, check out Fashola's response to the same kind of rot and answer to a federal problem and compare the useless president's response per the police college rot.

Leadership is in built, some people like our worthless president are just not Godly blessed with it regardless the wealth and oil money at their disposal..

Calling someone God created useless? Because of the peanuts they pay you? Dude, apprraise your life and see what you've accomplished thus far, you won't go far ever again except you change your attitude.

BTW, the police college was renovated afterwards. Also, a week ago someone posted images of dilapidated schools in Lagos and PH and Edo, nobody called their respective governors 'useless'.

The rot in our society encompasses all political parties, none is clean, the ApC and the PdP are two sides to a rotten coin. let's not sell our 'common sense' to politicians

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
arresa:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/578435_6_jpg18e2999891374a475d0687ca9f989d83

www.nairaland.com/attachments/578436_7_jpgfe5df232cafa4c4e0f1a0294418e5660

www.nairaland.com/attachments/578428_1_jpgf3ccdd27d2000e3f9255a7e3e2c48800

^^^^^^^^The gallant and hard working policemen on the beat..

[img]http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/thumbnail.php?file=JonVo_656204129.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]

^^^^^^^ And the incompetent president giving awards to the equally incompetent and corrupt police IGs..

So the awardees dont deserve their awards? I know you must justify your pay, just don't go against common sense.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by spazmodick(m): 11:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
saaedlee:
One year from now, dunno wha will happen to the facility.
u just talk my mind

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by arresa: 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
iv4fb:

So the awardees dont deserve their awards? I know you must justify your pay, just don't go against common sense.

Why not start by telling us what they did/achievements in their capacity as police IGs that necessitated the award.

Start from there instead of asking silly questions..

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
arresa:

Why not start by telling us what they did/achievements in their capacity as police IGs that necessitated the award.

Start from there instead of asking silly questions..

No offense intended, but apart from running people down on nairaland, what have you ever achieved? You googled their pix, equally ask Google for their achievements. U, nobody know you, google dont. Only your pseudonym on nairaland and achievement: insulting the government of the day and never seen anything wrong with the opposition as they put food on your table to insult...

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by arresa: 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
iv4fb:

BTW, the police college was renovated afterwards. Also, a week ago someone posted images of dilapidated schools in Lagos and PH and Edo, nobody called their respective governors 'useless'.

The rot in our society encompasses all political parties, none is clean, the ApC and the PdP are two sides to a rotten coin. let's not sell our 'common sense' to politicians

Why not just go ahead and show us the renovated buildings and while you are at it, show us the rotten state of the police formations and barracks all over the country and if you need help, I 'll show you..

Is your PDP/APC wahala the reason why the place was neglected and the poor men and women subjected to that degrading and inhumane treatment?

And if you want to talk about schools in Lagos state, for every not so good school you show, I'll show you a new one built by the same government. And also be ready to show us the schools your own governors built since independence/1960.

This is the problem with you low mentality people, instead of addressing the issue, you pick up irrelevant and silly rubbish like APC/PDP nonsense to sweep it under...

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
donpope1:
Abeg bros no vex ooo, you get work so Infact idleness na bastard

This is your typical slow dude that thinks everybody should be dull, bland and without personality.

BTW that post took me only 1 minute flat to post, I guess you wouldn't know that there are different resources on the internet, hence thinking I stayed up all night drawing a tanker.

Typical, unrefined and crass dullard!

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by arresa: 12:07am On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by arresa: 12:08am On Nov 27, 2014
iv4fb:

No offense intended, but apart from running people down on nairaland, what have you ever achieved? You googled their pix, equally ask Google for their achievements. U, nobody know you, google dont. Only your pseudonym on nairaland and achievement: insulting the government of the day and never seen anything wrong with the opposition as they put food on your table to insult...

I'm not interested in your idiotic rant and I'm not the topic so quit trying to change the topic.

If you think the corrupt and incompetent IGs that ran the police college to the ground deserve National awards, explain to us what they achieved to deserve the national awards.

This is the problem with you low mentality people, you jump into conversation with your ignorance and when challenged to support your views with facts, you start dancing around trying to change the topic of discussion..

Please shut your mouth...

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by musiwa94: 2:00am On Nov 27, 2014
cc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 27, 2014
arresa:

I'm not interested in your idiotic rant and I'm not the topic so quit trying to change the topic.

If you think the corrupt and incompetent IGs that ran the police college to the ground deserve National awards, explain to us what they achieved to deserve the national awards.

This is the problem with you low mentality people, you jump into conversation with your ignorance and when challenged to support your views with facts, you start dancing around trying to change the topic of discussion..

Please shut your mouth...

Read your statement above to see if you were well brought up.

Dude u r more corrupt and incompetent if after being paid, u can't come up with anything concrete other than insults

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Listen To Your Wife, Reps Tell Buhari- Vanguard / Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal / ‘£117m Properties Linked To Ibori' In UK To Be Seized By UK Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.