Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere (20165 Views)

Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos / Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. / Fashola Hands Over Fourth Maternal And Child Care Centre At Ajegunle. Pics: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 27, 2014
arresa:

Why not just go ahead and show us the renovated buildings and while you are at it, show us the rotten state of the police formations and barracks all over the country and if you need help, I 'll show you..

Is your PDP/APC wahala the reason why the place was neglected and the poor men and women subjected to that degrading and inhumane treatment?

And if you want to talk about schools in Lagos state, for every not so good school you show, I'll show you a new one built by the same government. And also be ready to show us the schools your own governors built since independence/1960.

This is the problem with you low mentality people, instead of addressing the issue, you pick up irrelevant and silly rubbish like APC/PDP nonsense to sweep it under...

Dude, only a jobless person like you will engage you in stuffs like this. Good luck and hope your paymaster win, in which case u still becone irrelevant afterwards

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 27, 2014
arresa:

We have a Muslim/Christian combination today so tell me how good they have performed?

Under a Muslim/Christian combination, Nigeria is not whole, they've lost parts of Nigeria to terrorists.

Under a Muslim/Christian combination, corruption is raging and out of control and both men are active participants and enablers.

Under a Muslim/Christian combination, Nigeria is still in darkness and incompetence is now a way of life and culture

Under a Muslim/Christian combination, Nigeria is heading back to the painful and dark days of economic pains, austerity measures and regression..

Under a Muslim/Christian combination doesn't make people's life better or build roads, bridges, provide uninterrupted power supply, economic reliefs, sane and orderly society, but competence, good sense of duty, obligation and patriotism does.

Religious bigotry is destructive and you have nothing to gain from it but continued sufferings..

I get your point. But we should ask ourselves How many liberal people do we in Nigeria? Infinitesimal. I'm the last person on earth anybody will accuse of religious-based bigotry. The reason I suggested a Buhari/Xtian candidacy is because of the Apolitical SWesterners who still believes APC wants to islamize Nigeria. I have had convo with some of my friends and elderly too who are strong christian of winners and redeem extraction. Lots of them have been brain-washed by that tape released some time ago and will never approve of a muslim/muslim candidacy. Believe me, most of them wants change because they're not ready to vote gej again. In fact they detest him. But many have made up their mind not to vote. The essence of the christain/muslim combination is to at least force the apolitical SWesterners to leave the comfort of their house and vote for the people's general. An average SWner and a liberal christian Swner (like me) will vote Buhari already while the brain-washed SWner will choose to stay at home. Perhaps, a xtain candidate might change things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by tainot2002(m): 7:46am On Nov 27, 2014
Billyonaire:
Nice to know that you have, at least deviated from commissioning flower bouquets and street lights to doing something really commendable.

mumu comment be like.......

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by PStacks(m): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2014
barcanista:
A serious government concern herself with the security of the people, it abhors bullying, tear-gassing and hounding political leaders and citizens that does not share in its style of governance. Well done Fashola, you are indeed a rare bred. While the PDP led FG unleashes the Police on Nigeria citizens and Political opponents, you provide tools to the Police to effectively discharge their duties. Again, Well done

Fashola's head is correct na.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by crystalzoe: 9:01am On Nov 27, 2014
saaedlee:

I didn't lie, except maybe. You think its not possible to be rich? In that case, I blame ur upbringing

Did I punctuate it well?
nop!
Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by akins56(m): 10:14am On Nov 27, 2014
here is oga fash commisioning another project, the last time our presido wanted to launch one, he was scared and bully by some creek lords. In rick ross's voice ''What a shame niccur''!
Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by toyecoach(m): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2014
Waste of funds,I bet it if Gov.Fashola lead a protest in Abuja tomorrow this #IGp will not call him hoodlum and even teargas him
Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Synthase(m): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2014
How time flies! I dedicate this building to a neighbour around this area. She was hit by a stray bullet while she was jejely trying to earn her daily bread, on a day when the police and army decided to go crazy which lead to the setting ablaze of the former area c command building.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Nmeri17: 8:37am On Nov 28, 2014
Billyonaire:
Do not doubt yourself, you can do it too.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Jide Omokore & Andrew Yakubu, EX- NNPC GMD, for money laundering / No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.