Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Betting Techniques That Work - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betting Techniques That Work (35961 Views)

How To Generate Viable Money Making Ideas That Work / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? / Unusual Business Ideas That Work! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hap. Migdal H. vs M. Dal. Karmel(INPLAY)

Dal karmel under 1.5 goals(INPLAY)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
tradepunter:
Fatih Karagumruk - Mersin Idman Yurdu SK

my analysis indicates fatih(INPLAY) winning the remaining part of the match/ faith goals under 2.5 / match to be over 2.5.. at least the over 2.5 will be at the range of 2.00 and above when the second half gets on the way....

fatih(INPLAY) winning the remaining part of the match(WON)/ faith goals under 2.5(WON) / match to be over 2.5(LOST)

Hap. Migdal H. vs M. Dal. Karmel(INPLAY)

Dal karmel under 1.5 goals(INPLAY)(WON)

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by julian888(m): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
I love ur tips but the question is are we playing dem as single because if we play dem as combine or accu hmm bro it won't enter o
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
julian888:
I love ur tips but the question is are we playing dem as single because if we play dem as combine or accu hmm bro it won't enter o

the rationale behind betting is finding the best options to maximize profit. Like your concern is the typical notion in the gambling world, but the way i approach accumulator is different because i always use the fold system. Meaning that in an event of a lost game, i walk away with some of my cash or even with profit depending on the value of the winning/losing odd on the fold-system accumulator. if you visit the first page of this trend you will see some past system accumulator bet i placed showing this.

Secondly when i put the tips out here it mainly for different caliber of punters, because i realize some punters,especially some i provide my service to are big bank rollers, meaning they can afford to bet(win/lose) with 10k and above. So odds of 1.25 might not be attractive to a punter with small bankroll, but with a big bank roller who is placing 10k, 15k & above that is great value, because some of the markets with such odds could be in a matter of minutes. Meaning that they can walk away with 5,000( 20k*1.25) in a matter of minutes depending on the market.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by julian888(m): 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
tradepunter:

the rationale behind betting is finding the best options to maximize profit. Like your concern is the typical notion in the gambling world, but the way i approach accumulator is different because i always use the fold system. Meaning that in an event of a lost game, i walk away with some of my cash or even with profit depending on the value of the winning/losing odd on the fold-system accumulator. if you visit the first page of this trend you will see some past system accumulator bet i placed showing this.

Secondly when i put the tips out here it mainly for different caliber of punters, because i realize some punters,especially some i provide my service to are big bank rollers, meaning they can afford to bet(win/lose) with 10k and above. So odds of 1.25 might not be attractive to a punter with small bankroll, but with a big bank roller who is placing 10k, 15k & above that is great value, because some of the markets with such odds could be in a matter of minutes. Meaning that they can walk away with 5,000( 20k*1.25) in a matter of minutes depending on the market.
I stake so high after loosing enough to accumulated games,I jst need to understand hw to play ur singles
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
cup games across leagues always spring up surprises... so we will be using the various markets to reduce any exposure the surprises will bring

bnei Yehuda clean sheet 1sthalf
Maccabi herzliya to advance
H.bney lod win either half

2-fold 3 game accumulator
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
julian888:
I stake so high after loosing enough to accumulated games,I jst need to understand hw to play ur singles

well that is why i say sign up to my mailing list... because there is a limit to what i can put on here
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
i am getting a color code change on H.bnei lyod game... looking to enter 'even' number of goals(INPLAY) and +2 H.ramat gan(INPLAY) when they concede will have some value... keeping an eye for other games and the markets the bookie is offering
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
bnei Yehuda/ maccabi sahlom- over 2.5(INPLAY), bnei Yahuda over 2.5
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
tradepunter:
bnei Yehuda/ maccabi sahlom- over 2.5(INPLAY), bnei Yahuda over 2.5

hahah under 3min the bets came in cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

bnei Yehuda/ maccabi sahlom- over 2.5(INPLAY)(WON), bnei Yahuda over 2.5(WON)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
tradepunter:
cup games across leagues always spring up surprises... so we will be using the various markets to reduce any exposure the surprises will bring

bnei Yehuda clean sheet 1sthalf
Maccabi herzliya to advance
H.bney lod win either half

2-fold 3 game accumulator

bnei Yehuda clean sheet 1sthalf(WON)
Maccabi herzliya to advance(WON)
H.bney lod win either half(WON)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
ok folks seria B today

INPLAY dynamics

Crotone/ friosene - IF 0-1 enter over 1.5; Crotone to score (indicator on states high)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
tradepunter:
ok folks seria B today

INPLAY dynamics

Crotone/ friosene - IF 0-1 enter over 1.5; Crotone to score (indicator on states high)

Crotone/ friosene - IF 0-1 enter over 1.5(N/A); Crotone to score(WON)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
ISNATBL bb/SIVAS (INPLAY)- remaining part of the game to be 0-0/0-1 correct score or over 1.5
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
FBM yasamspor/eskirispor- over 1.5(INPLAY)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
tradepunter:
FBM yasamspor/eskirispor- over 1.5(INPLAY)

FBM yasamspor/eskirispor- over 1.5(INPLAY)(WON)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
ternana/modena- 1-10 min draw; Modena +2 handicap;1/2 double chance
vicenza/livorno- 1-10 min draw;vicenza score;
Trapani/Avelino- 1-10min draw;Avelino +2 handicap; Trapani score

team to score system still under test
bari score
spezia score; over 1.5
brescia score
cittadella score
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
tradepunter:
ternana/modena- 1-10 min draw; Modena +2 handicap;1/2 double chance
vicenza/livorno- 1-10 min draw;vicenza score;
Trapani/Avelino- 1-10min draw;Avelino +2 handicap; Trapani score

team to score system still under test
bari score
spezia score; over 1.5
brescia score
cittadella score

ternana/modena- 1-10 min draw(WON); Modena +2 handicap;(WON)1/2 double chance(WON)
vicenza/livorno- 1-10 min draw;(WON)vicenza score;(LOST)
Trapani/Avelino- 1-10min draw;(LOST)Avelino +2 handicap(LOST); Trapani score(WON)

bari score(WON)
spezia score;(WON) over 1.5(WON)
brescia score(WON)
cittadella score(WON)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
other bets for mailing list members

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ok guys its MERRY XMAS TO YOU ALL!! have a wonderful time celebrating... see you all on boxing day and the weekend
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by bigbabyboy: 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
@ Tradepunter kindly add me to your mailing list at paybami@gmail.com...thanks
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 10:22am On Dec 26, 2014
sydney/adalaide- over 0.5(INPLAY)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2014
tradepunter:
sydney/adalaide- over 0.5(INPLAY)

sydney/adalaide- over 0.5(INPLAY) (WON)

Beit. TA Ramla vs Mac Kiryat Gat- Mac k. gat +2; over 1.5(INPLAY); btts 2HALF 'no'
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
ok peeps still testing the teams scoring model out... i like avoiding english leagues as a whole due to their volatile nature and only focus on few teams and games for INPLAY dynamics.

Test
chelsea; burnley; everton; man utd; sunderland;arsenal
charlton;brighton; norwich;millwall;rotherham;blackpool

The markets have its limitation, why not sign up to get markets to hedge on these positions
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
too many games on today, therefore increasing the risk factor i normally work with... so will be sticking to INPLAY dynamics

brentford/ipswich- 1X; over 0.5; +2 ipswich
charlton/cardif- 1/2
mechelen/x
zulte/x
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
cambridge/southend- over 0.5(INPLAY)... wait till the odds hits around 1.80
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
tradepunter:
cambridge/southend- over 0.5(INPLAY)... wait till the odds hits around 1.80

cambridge/southend- over 0.5(INPLAY)(WON)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
aldershot/barnet- over 3.5(INPLAY)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by Emmanuelclean: 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
@tradepunter i have not the least idea on betting nd btw wat do those figures(2.5,3.0,...) mean or stand 4.would b grateful if u take me thro pls add me to ur mailing list at syvlfranc@gmail
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
tradepunter:
aldershot/barnet- over 3.5(INPLAY)

aldershot/barnet- over 3.5(INPLAY)(WON)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
Emmanuelclean:
@tradepunter i have not the least idea on betting nd btw wat do those figures(2.5,3.0,...) mean or stand 4.would b grateful if u take me thro pls add me to ur mailing list at syvlfranc@gmail

i will get across you shortly, so be on the look out for my message

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) / Ajah Market, Lagos Is On Fire (Photo) / A Merchant Sings Yoruba Songs In Dubai For A Nigerian Woman (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.