Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,330 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Betting Techniques That Work - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betting Techniques That Work (35959 Views)

How To Generate Viable Money Making Ideas That Work / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? / Unusual Business Ideas That Work! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
Some Nigerians and their mindset for FREE THINGS!!!! you guys should try and do some work and see the importance of value... Have you ever seen a business tired of making money?? People always trying to run others down because they don't have the skills eheheh

by the way got the blog up and running... its very informative ya all gonna like it

http://tradepunter..com.ng/
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
abogjohn:
bro you just said my mind. God bless peace out

you make your lil assumption in your head and do some psychological joggling after which you convince yourself to take a decision... where on earth have you ever seen a business tired of making money?? if you have idea and methods that creates and add value to people, why won't you broadcast it?? Just cuz your losses have caused you psychological damage doesn't mean there aren't people out there making it... I stated it boldly over and over again MY SERVICE IS PAID FOR' so if you nuh like am move on ok!!
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by Easyjay: 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by Arteta99(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Chinonso87:
Hi,
Contact me for all your Neteller needs, being it deposit or withdrawals.reach me on 08037714029.
Thank you.
how much do you sell
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by anita08: 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
Let's make money

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) / Ajah Market, Lagos Is On Fire (Photo) / A Merchant Sings Yoruba Songs In Dubai For A Nigerian Woman (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.