Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Betting Techniques That Work - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betting Techniques That Work (35968 Views)

How To Generate Viable Money Making Ideas That Work / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? / Unusual Business Ideas That Work! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
APOLLON LIMASSOL/VILLARREAL - over 2.5 (INPLAY) will wait till the market appreciates in value
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
two red card looks like a free for all buffet for torino since they have got in the third goal.... our under 2.5 copehengan looks good and the two red card should help push our Hm to score BTTHALVES 'no' through.... we now try to see if we can kill off the game with another goal at over 6.5 and under 7.5... so we will be looking to confirm this if goals dry up from 61-75min
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
winning combo for mailing list members

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
CLUB BRUGGE/HJK HELSINKI- brugge either half(WON) 1-10min 'draw'(WON)

kobehavn- score BTTHLVS 'no' (WON)
tottenham- score BTTHLVS 'no' (WON)
D.kiev- score BTTHLVS 'no'(WON)
Yboys/s.praha- over 0.5(WON)

under 2.5 goals kobehaven- (WON)
APOLLON LIMASSOL/VILLARREAL - over 2.5 (INPLAY) (LOST)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
tradepunter:
two red card looks like a free for all buffet for torino since they have got in the third goal.... our under 2.5 copehengan looks good and the two red card should help push our Hm to score BTTHALVES 'no' through.... we now try to see if we can kill off the game with another goal at over 6.5 and under 7.5... so we will be looking to confirm this if goals dry up from 61-75min

our projection did hold true for the 'under' and not for the 'over'. it also held for the under 2.5 which was heavily influenced by the two sending off...
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
ok folks that is all we got for the day, have a wonderful night rest and hope to see you guys tomorrow
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 3:22am On Dec 12, 2014
UANL/CLUB AMERICA - over 0.5 (INPLAY)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 9:49am On Dec 12, 2014
UANL/CLUB AMERICA - over 0.5 (INPLAY) (WON)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
Morning folks its the weekend, thank God its FRIDAY!!! anyways like we all know every good thing surely does come to an end one way or the other, meaning the forum will one day end. But before we go any further i want to answer a question i got by email from an onlooker in the forum... he asked about how to get value on pre-match and inplay bets on the over and under goals market ?? so i thought it will be nice to share this with the audience.

Like i said when it comes to betting, investing and trading you should have a philosophy because it will help you grow. And it is what i apply to my betting technique after carrying out my screening and analysis. The reason for having a philosophy is because RISK is the elephant in the room and its effect can be devastating on you,then your account. So you have to put risk in check because the psychological damage it causes outweighs the monetary damage, since the downward spiral it sets off leaves you with nothing to hold on to. Now honestly ask yourself despite all the winnings runs you have had with the juice odds you smashed, how much in total have you actually made since you started betting?? only you can answer that

Over the years i have developed certain process that helps control my risk to an extent and they come in form of value appreciation of market in focus and staking plan. Take for example i say over 0.5 (INPLAY), my aim is for the game to hold goalless to an extent that the price on the market appreciates. I then enter the position based on how much it will build my capital and by how much damage it will cause if it failed. It is not a holy grail system, but rather its a system i have continuously fine tuned to meet the constant evolving nature of decisions making process.
So a missed opportunity of entering a position today could in another day translate to profit, which is what the cycle of sports betting is really all about.

Now the question is how ready are you to evolve beyond the pure Adrenalin rush and migrate into a level of 'well i will be able to break even within this period despite this looses acquired'? once again the answer is entirely up to you.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
Perth Glory vs Newcastle Jets- perth currently on 5 corners, so i am projecting a quest for another goal should drive the number of corner up to around 7+ which is valued at 1.76 currently. if not we expect the goals to be below under 3.5
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
tradepunter:
Perth Glory vs Newcastle Jets- perth currently on 5 corners, so i am projecting a quest for another goal should drive the number of corner up to around 7+ which is valued at 1.76 currently. if not we expect the goals to be below under 3.5

71min 8th corner for perth glory, check it out on nairabet inplay display

Perth glory 7+ corners which is valued at 1.76(WON)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
tradepunter:

71min 8th corner for perth glory, check it out on nairabet inplay display

Perth glory 7+ corners which is valued at 1.76(WON)

Our goals expectation was based on the distribution between corner and goals deduced for this game, which was a good fit (The graphs showing the spreads and data used for producing it is available to mailing list members)

'if not we expect the goals to be below under 3.5'- total match goal under 3.5 (WON)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
looking like a good day for those on the mailing list grin grin

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
KORONA KIELCE/CRACOVIA KRAKOW- over 1.5(INPLAY)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
tradepunter:
KORONA KIELCE/CRACOVIA KRAKOW- over 1.5(INPLAY)

KORONA KIELCE/CRACOVIA KRAKOW- over 1.5(INPLAY) (WON)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
KORONA KIELCE is in real shock at the moment 2 goals down is some thing they never imagined or expected, so the urgency is at its peak...but with this urgency comes vulnerability because they could leave themselves wide open and hit on the break.. so +3 goals for korona got value which sits in the middle of pack.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
lets slap on these bets in a fold accumulator
G.furth/leizpeg - over 0.5
fenerbache/sivaspor- +4(got value)
sandhusen/bochum- over 0.5

risk factor sits at 50% so stake small since the total value adds up to a 2.00 exactly depending on your bookie
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by l3st3r: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
tradepunter:
lets slap on these bets in a fold accumulator
G.furth/leizpeg - over 0.5
fenerbache/sivaspor- +4(got value)
sandhusen/bochum- over 0.5

risk factor sits at 50% so stake small since the total value adds up to a 2.00 exactly depending on your bookie
Guy na full duplex u dey stay for nairaland oh,nobody they follow you dey drag am at all.I think for the past 4pages nobody is commenting on your thread,you know why?nobody understands what you are doing,you are jst ranting and ranting endlessly.if u want to have followers explain you strategy fully here,not u explain some part here,then you explain some part thru email and another thing try putting odds in your games.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
tradepunter:
KORONA KIELCE is in real shock at the moment 2 goals down is some thing they never imagined or expected, so the urgency is at its peak...but with this urgency comes vulnerability because they could leave themselves wide open and hit on the break.. so +3 goals for korona got value which sits in the middle of pack.

korona +3 goals handicap (INPLAY) (WON)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
l3st3r:
Guy na full duplex u dey stay for nairaland oh,nobody they follow you dey drag am at all.I think for the past 4pages nobody is commenting on your thread,you know why?nobody understands what you are doing,you are jst ranting and ranting endlessly.if u want to have followers explain you strategy fully here,not u explain some part here,then you explain some part thru email and another thing try putting odds in your games.

lol thanks for your comment, firstly its a trend i solely place games and markets for people to get on.... commenting is purely optional and not compulsory. so just because you see things the way you see things doesn't mean that is how others see it. And the 15 people that have signed already into the mailing list are totally saying the opposite of what you saying. it is not compulsory to say some thing especially if you don't have any thing to say and if you don't understand..thanks for dropping by cool
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
JONG TWENTE/SPARTA ROTTERDAM- over 0.5 (INPLAY)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
tradepunter:
JONG TWENTE/SPARTA ROTTERDAM- over 0.5 (INPLAY)

JONG TWENTE/SPARTA ROTTERDAM- over 0.5 (INPLAY)CODE (RED)

2-FOLD system bet

G.furth/leizpeg - over 0.5 (WON)
fenerbache/sivaspor- +4(got value)(WON)
sandhusen/bochum- over 0.5 (LOST)

because it was a system bet we entered half time inplay...we walked away with good percentage of our stake because the odds on sivaspor +4 was very good while the other two were almost the same.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 7:50am On Dec 13, 2014
MELBOURNE VICTORY /SYDNEY FC- melbourne either half; under 2.5 goals 2half; sydney+2
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 10:54am On Dec 13, 2014
ISTANBUL BB/BALIKESIRSPOR

Balikesirspor +3 handicap/ under 1.5 goals in each half 'No'/ 1-10min (draw)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
were you expect goals all of a sudden drys out while were you don't all of a sudden pours down. well that is the beauty of football and its complex dynamics. anyway will cut back to just INPLAY over and under goals for now
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
FC SCHALKE/FC KOLN- over 0.5
BIRMINGHAM/READING- over 0.5(INPLAY)
NORWICH/HUDDERSFIELD - over 0.5(INPLAY)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
BOURNEMOUTH/CARDIFF- over 1.5(INPLAY)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
MELBOURNE VICTORY /SYDNEY FC- melbourne either half; under 2.5 goals 2half(LOST); sydney+2(WON)
melbourne either half (WON)

Balikesirspor +3 handicap(WON)/ under 1.5 goals in each half 'No'(LOST)/ 1-10min (draw)(WON)

FC SCHALKE/FC KOLN- over 0.5(INPLAY(WON)
BIRMINGHAM/READING- over 0.5(INPLAY)(WON)
NORWICH/HUDDERSFIELD - over 0.5(INPLAY)(WON)
BOURNEMOUTH/CARDIFF- over 1.5(INPLAY)(WON)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
ARSENAL/NEWCASTLE- over 1.5(INPLAY)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
RACING SANTANDER /SPORTING GIJON- racing to score or if sporting goes 0-2 up enter over 2.5
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
tradepunter:
RACING SANTANDER /SPORTING GIJON- racing to score or if sporting goes 0-2 up enter over 2.5

RACING SANTANDER /SPORTING GIJON- racing to score (WON) or if sporting goes 0-2 up enter over 2.5 (N/A)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
NAC BREDA/HEERENVEEN- over 1.5 (INPLAY)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) / Ajah Market, Lagos Is On Fire (Photo) / A Merchant Sings Yoruba Songs In Dubai For A Nigerian Woman (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.