Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband (4412 Views)

I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by onismate: 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
I looked at my life and gave glory to Almighty father in heaven. Sitting in my room and staring at a throwback Picture of President Goodluck Jonathan and first lady, Dame Patience. I believe the picture was taken some years back. It has the President and his wife in one of her graduation ceremonies years ago. Who could imagine that they would later become the most powerful couple in the land. Our dear President was just a lecturer then. Whoever had told him he would rise up to lead the most power black nation on earth, and the sweet lovely lady beside him, his wife the first lady. Whoever had told them it would come to pass, would they believe? How about my own situation !

I could remember that day vividly. I was full of anger. So many thoughts were flying on my mind. Thoughts like, “the place I worked, the administration has said they won’t be paying some workers their full salary package, and I was part of the them. The thought of it made me want to take up a gun to kill. Even if I can’t kill any human, let me just pour out my anger on any wide animal. I was complaining that the N15,000 they were paying was not enough, now they want to reduce the one they want to pay for that month to N10,000. I come dey ask myself how I go take manage survive for that month. I don already dey calculate how I go take split the money if e come, na im dem come pour sand inside my garri.

I had earlier considered changing my job to a better one. But which certificate I wan use! I didn’t go to any university. Na even Waec na im I take get my job. At my age of 34, no husband yet, my house was boring as hell. I was just a mere secretary at a computer training firm. Day in day out as university graduates walk in to register for computer courses, I wished to be like them, have that confidence but my self-esteem had been shattered. I felt left out. So many I went to secondary school with had become successful. Many married and living happily in their homes. But me, I am being mocked by some. At my age I was yet to be married. Infact my own situation pathetic. Men no dey look my way again. The last time a guy made a pass at me was over 5 years ago. Shey my situation no worse. It wasn’t even sure I was going to get married in this planet earth.

As I was raging in anger with so many thoughts on my mind. I didn’t even mind that the rain was falling, when the taxi dropped me at my street, I went out of the car and headed straight to my house. The fine weavon wey aunty calabar make for my head, I no send, I just caryy the thing enter rain. Before I could walk up to two poles, my dress was all soaked in rain water, coupled with the gully erosion in the street. On getting to my close to the gate of my house, I met a pool of water. The rain was so heavy and I didn’t noticed it. The water had covered the hole entrance of the gate. I saw a jeep inside the water. The water had swallowed some part of the car. I pitied the owner because he sure would spend heavily when he manages to bring it out of that place.

I had to swim the water and entered my house. I je-jely locked my door from behind and started crying. Shey make I come dey swear for my Ogas at the top! I began to calculate how I was going to spend the money. Out of the N10,000, I will pay my tithe, feeding for the month is there. I had promised my mom I was going to send her some money for her upkeep, and I also want to purchase Part time form for Delta state university before it closes. Shey na with N10,000 I go take do all these things! Na God go punish devil.

The next day, I collected the N10,000 the Job paid. In anger I left for my house the evening. I got to my street. As I was heading to my house, a jeep passed me. That was the car that was immersed in water the previous day. I guessed the owner had finally brought it. It didn’t even look as something that was inside a heavy dirty water some couple of hours back. It looked clean and very expensive that I wondered why God would allow it sink inside that kind of dirty dustbin water.

The car passed, stopped and turned back and stopped at my front. “Hope say this man know think say na me send the rain wey swallow him car yesterday,” I thought to myself.

Glass wined down. I peeped into the car as saw it was a not too young man inside the car. “Hello madam,” he said from inside the car. ‘chaiii, my case don worse oo’ so I don turn to madam now.’ Na so I old reach!

“how are you sir,” I said reluctantly.

“Why did you jump into the rain yesterday,” he said.

“how,” I asked.

He said he saw me the previous day walking inside the day like a soldier. I should have waited for the rain to stop. Now, how that one take concern him!

I just smiled and told him I was in haste. I asked if he was the owner of the car inside the dirty water. He said he just brought it out and has gone to wash and service it.

He asked where I was going. I told him I was going to my house. He offered to carry me but I refused. No be that him own dey do me. “Do you just walk up to people randomly and offer to carry them in your car,” i screamed at him. I don start to dey pa-ra oo. He laughed and said he just wanted to show me good gesture. He was just talking with me gently. Me sef dey shout. Na the difference between poor people and rich people. Their IQs, attitude. I no know wetin enter me wey I waka leave the place. Na so this man follow me oo. I increase my footsteps come dey waka fast, himself come dey drive fast dey follow me. “she dis man no wan use me do juju nih,” I think for my mind. Na so I throway the black nylon, the fish wey I buy put inside. I throway the thing come start to dey run they shout, “Help ooo, help ooo, ritualist.” Shop owners in that street started coming out. Even people wey dey inside their house je-jely, na so them just come out make them see mgbeke wey dey shout. I ran into one of the nearby compound as I screamed. I met about 5 kids playing in the compound, and about 3 elderly people. As they say me running towards them, they too, ran inside. I followed them. I was about climbing the stairs I entered, the building I don’t even know the owner.

“Madam ogini, what is that! Who is chasing you,” a loud voice echoed from behind. I didn’t even bother to look. I was just climbing the stairs till I got to the first floor. I guessed the owners of the house still didn’t know what was chasing all of us as we ran. They ran into their home and I followed. As they locked the door from behind. The elderly man I saw which I guess was the father asked me what was chasing me.

Na so story start. I began telling him that it was a man that wants to use me for rituals. “Rituals keh,” he screamed. Before I knew what was happening, he had gone inside and brought out a gun. As I see the gun, na so fear begin catch. I began to wonder, maybe the man wants to complete the job by killing me there. As fear full my body. I watched as he matched towards the door with the big gun. For my mind, “Walahi talai, that gun no go enter the man wey dey chase me.” “E no go enter him body. All those ritualists wey dey use juju.” As he walked out, I just prayed that we won’t hear his obituary. He walked out and one of the kids locked the door. I was full of fear. Barely 10minutes he left, we heard a knock on the door. Na so all of us run enter their mama bedroom. The knock came harder and harder and we realized it was their father. One of the kids went to open the door. He walked in with the man that was chasing me.

Chaii, my own don finish. Na this be there plan. To kill me and I come fall into their trap. Na so I wan run enter back to their mama room. The father shouted “stop running nah, they just helped you found your I.D card and money.” I didn’t even want to listen. As I wanted to run into the room, I fell down. Before I know wetin dey happen, na so I come become laughing stock. The children come dey laugh me. na so people come dey come inside the house oooo.

After everything, the unknown man said his name is smart, and he was well known in the street. He said he found my national I.D card on a dustbin the previous day and wanted to return it to me. why him no come talk since nah, he come dey follow me, come dey fear me. He come make me injure mysef. The okporoko fish, everything wey I carry, na so I throway all of them.

He finally made me enter his car and he took me to my house. na so the guy stop, wan come still follow me enter my only room. I told him to go back but he refused. Oga smart say him wan enter my room. Well, I no wan to talk too much since I don tire. I opened the door and we entered. I no come see all the fishes wey I buy come wey I wan take cook soup. Well, thank God I was able to find my money. The small egusi soup I cooked about 2 days before, with only head of fish inside. I warmed it and made eba. As I washed my hands, smart was still inside. I no know wetin I wan tell him. I told him to come join me. I felt people like him don’t eat that kind of food. Na better quality soup dem dey chop. Before knew what was happening, smart has washed his hands to join me with the small eba and egusi soup I made. I was surprised. There was this norm that when we invite people to eat, many would say “No, thanks.” That was what I was expecting and not him joining me. the small food wey I dey complain say e no go reach me, na im he wan still follow me devour. As we dey chop, na so I dey use one eye with vex dey look smart. After eating, he still joined me in sharing the head of fish. Me sef come dey wonder the kind person wey just enter my house, shey na so the hunger hold am.

After that day, smart began frequenting my place, and today, he’s my beloved husband. A loving and caring man. At my age then, I never believed I could get married and even to a confortable man. He solely sent me to school, I did the part time program successfully. Today, we are blessed with 2 lovely kids. And guess what! after marrying my husband, I later went back to the computer training college; not to work but I and my husband bought the building and began using it as Montessori school.
http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/929-hilarious-experience-of-how-we-met

11 Likes

Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by iceberylin(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
Incase wink
Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by KingTom(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
but
Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
*Falls asleep*
Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
grin nice story.

1 Like

Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by walearoy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
Wow
Congrats
Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by tifany89(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lol nice story! Am happy4 u
Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by temmyt20(m): 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
just incase
Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by onismate: 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
yes oooo. no be small thing. nobody expected it. chaiiii. come see money, food yapa for the wedding gan...
Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by pretydiva(f): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
Wowwww..u jst made my day.God bless u n ur family

1 Like

Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
don no what to type
Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by luvlyoracle(m): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
*snifs* undecided
Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by Bilabong(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
P.collins production.
Starring mercy johnson as op kenneth okonwo as husband.

1 Like

Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by woky: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
tifany89:
Lol nice story! Am happy4 u
this one no be story for the gods. grin

nice story indeed smiley
Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by mart2k(m): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
onismate:
I looked at my life and gave glory to Almighty father in heaven. Sitting in my room and staring at a throwback Picture of President Goodluck Jonathan and first lady, Dame Patience. I believe the picture was taken some years back. It has the President and his wife in one of her graduation ceremonies years ago. Who could imagine that they would later become the most powerful couple in the land. Our dear President was just a lecturer then. Whoever had told him he would rise up to lead the most power black nation on earth, and the sweet lovely lady beside him, his wife the first lady. Whoever had told them it would come to pass, would they believe? How about my own situation !

I could remember that day vividly. I was full of anger. So many thoughts were flying on my mind. Thoughts like, “the place I worked, the administration has said they won’t be paying some workers their full salary package, and I was part of the them. The thought of it made me want to take up a gun to kill. Even if I can’t kill any human, let me just pour out my anger on any wide animal. I was complaining that the N15,000 they were paying was not enough, now they want to reduce the one they want to pay for that month to N10,000. I come dey ask myself how I go take manage survive for that month. I don already dey calculate how I go take split the money if e come, na im dem come pour sand inside my garri.

I had earlier considered changing my job to a better one. But which certificate I wan use! I didn’t go to any university. Na even Waec na im I take get my job. At my age of 34, no husband yet, my house was boring as hell. I was just a mere secretary at a computer training firm. Day in day out as university graduates walk in to register for computer courses, I wished to be like them, have that confidence but my self-esteem had been shattered. I felt left out. So many I went to secondary school with had become successful. Many married and living happily in their homes. But me, I am being mocked by some. At my age I was yet to be married. Infact my own situation pathetic. Men no dey look my way again. The last time a guy made a pass at me was over 5 years ago. Shey my situation no worse. It wasn’t even sure I was going to get married in this planet earth.

As I was raging in anger with so many thoughts on my mind. I didn’t even mind that the rain was falling, when the taxi dropped me at my street, I went out of the car and headed straight to my house. The fine weavon wey aunty calabar make for my head, I no send, I just caryy the thing enter rain. Before I could walk up to two poles, my dress was all soaked in rain water, coupled with the gully erosion in the street. On getting to my close to the gate of my house, I met a pool of water. The rain was so heavy and I didn’t noticed it. The water had covered the hole entrance of the gate. I saw a jeep inside the water. The water had swallowed some part of the car. I pitied the owner because he sure would spend heavily when he manages to bring it out of that place.

I had to swim the water and entered my house. I je-jely locked my door from behind and started crying. Shey make I come dey swear for my Ogas at the top! I began to calculate how I was going to spend the money. Out of the N10,000, I will pay my tithe, feeding for the month is there. I had promised my mom I was going to send her some money for her upkeep, and I also want to purchase Part time form for Delta state university before it closes. Shey na with N10,000 I go take do all these things! Na God go punish devil.

The next day, I collected the N10,000 the Job paid. In anger I left for my house the evening. I got to my street. As I was heading to my house, a jeep passed me. That was the car that was immersed in water the previous day. I guessed the owner had finally brought it. It didn’t even look as something that was inside a heavy dirty water some couple of hours back. It looked clean and very expensive that I wondered why God would allow it sink inside that kind of dirty dustbin water.

The car passed, stopped and turned back and stopped at my front. “Hope say this man know think say na me send the rain wey swallow him car yesterday,” I thought to myself.

Glass wined down. I peeped into the car as saw it was a not too young man inside the car. “Hello madam,” he said from inside the car. ‘chaiii, my case don worse oo’ so I don turn to madam now.’ Na so I old reach!

“how are you sir,” I said reluctantly.

“Why did you jump into the rain yesterday,” he said.

“how,” I asked.

He said he saw me the previous day walking inside the day like a soldier. I should have waited for the rain to stop. Now, how that one take concern him!

I just smiled and told him I was in haste. I asked if he was the owner of the car inside the dirty water. He said he just brought it out and has gone to wash and service it.

He asked where I was going. I told him I was going to my house. He offered to carry me but I refused. No be that him own dey do me. “Do you just walk up to people randomly and offer to carry them in your car,” i screamed at him. I don start to dey pa-ra oo. He laughed and said he just wanted to show me good gesture. He was just talking with me gently. Me sef dey shout. Na the difference between poor people and rich people. Their IQs, attitude. I no know wetin enter me wey I waka leave the place. Na so this man follow me oo. I increase my footsteps come dey waka fast, himself come dey drive fast dey follow me. “she dis man no wan use me do juju nih,” I think for my mind. Na so I throway the black nylon, the fish wey I buy put inside. I throway the thing come start to dey run they shout, “Help ooo, help ooo, ritualist.” Shop owners in that street started coming out. Even people wey dey inside their house je-jely, na so them just come out make them see mgbeke wey dey shout. I ran into one of the nearby compound as I screamed. I met about 5 kids playing in the compound, and about 3 elderly people. As they say me running towards them, they too, ran inside. I followed them. I was about climbing the stairs I entered, the building I don’t even know the owner.

“Madam ogini, what is that! Who is chasing you,” a loud voice echoed from behind. I didn’t even bother to look. I was just climbing the stairs till I got to the first floor. I guessed the owners of the house still didn’t know what was chasing all of us as we ran. They ran into their home and I followed. As they locked the door from behind. The elderly man I saw which I guess was the father asked me what was chasing me.

Na so story start. I began telling him that it was a man that wants to use me for rituals. “Rituals keh,” he screamed. Before I knew what was happening, he had gone inside and brought out a gun. As I see the gun, na so fear begin catch. I began to wonder, maybe the man wants to complete the job by killing me there. As fear full my body. I watched as he matched towards the door with the big gun. For my mind, “Walahi talai, that gun no go enter the man wey dey chase me.” “E no go enter him body. All those ritualists wey dey use juju.” As he walked out, I just prayed that we won’t hear his obituary. He walked out and one of the kids locked the door. I was full of fear. Barely 10minutes he left, we heard a knock on the door. Na so all of us run enter their mama bedroom. The knock came harder and harder and we realized it was their father. One of the kids went to open the door. He walked in with the man that was chasing me.

Chaii, my own don finish. Na this be there plan. To kill me and I come fall into their trap. Na so I wan run enter back to their mama room. The father shouted “stop running nah, they just helped you found your I.D card and money.” I didn’t even want to listen. As I wanted to run into the room, I fell down. Before I know wetin dey happen, na so I come become laughing stock. The children come dey laugh me. na so people come dey come inside the house oooo.

After everything, the unknown man said his name is smart, and he was well known in the street. He said he found my national I.D card on a dustbin the previous day and wanted to return it to me. why him no come talk since nah, he come dey follow me, come dey fear me. He come make me injure mysef. The okporoko fish, everything wey I carry, na so I throway all of them.

He finally made me enter his car and he took me to my house. na so the guy stop, wan come still follow me enter my only room. I told him to go back but he refused. Oga smart say him wan enter my room. Well, I no wan to talk too much since I don tire. I opened the door and we entered. I no come see all the fishes wey I buy come wey I wan take cook soup. Well, thank God I was able to find my money. The small egusi soup I cooked about 2 days before, with only head of fish inside. I warmed it and made eba. As I washed my hands, smart was still inside. I no know wetin I wan tell him. I told him to come join me. I felt people like him don’t eat that kind of food. Na better quality soup dem dey chop. Before knew what was happening, smart has washed his hands to join me with the small eba and egusi soup I made. I was surprised. There was this norm that when we invite people to eat, many would say “No, thanks.” That was what I was expecting and not him joining me. the small food wey I dey complain say e no go reach me, na im he wan still follow me devour. As we dey chop, na so I dey use one eye with vex dey look smart. After eating, he still joined me in sharing the head of fish. Me sef come dey wonder the kind person wey just enter my house, shey na so the hunger hold am.

After that day, smart began frequenting my place, and today, he’s my beloved husband. A loving and caring man. At my age then, I never believed I could get married and even to a confortable man. He solely sent me to school, I did the part time program successfully. Today, we are blessed with 2 lovely kids. And guess what! after marrying my husband, I later went back to the computer training college; not to work but I and my husband bought the building and began using it as Montessori school.
http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/929-hilarious-experience-of-how-we-met
montessori school in ibadan? ?
Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by GWorld1(m): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
Just incase
Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by tpia5: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
wish i read it.

is anyone interested in jotting down the key points in the write up?

what are we supposed to get from it.
Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by OluwaChinenyenwa: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
You are really foolish grin

Ordinary help don turn person into ritualist.. You get luck na Godsent him be
Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by corisande: 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
Story story
undecided

make we give God glory
Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by peterpaulis(m): 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
cheesy ... Nice story.. Thank God for your life !!!
Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by Freshtomato(f): 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
grin grin grin grin

Very funny and interesting story
Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by prettyjo(f): 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
me likey
Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 27, 2014
typical of an Ibo girl

1 Like

Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 27, 2014
iceberylin:
Incase wink
you no dey rest?
Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by Ishilove: 2:29am On Nov 27, 2014
The story seems exaggerated.
Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by okirewaju(f): 5:56am On Nov 27, 2014
Mtshewww!
Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by telim: 6:57am On Nov 27, 2014
Smell fp.
Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by Nutase: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2014
Stranger than fiction. lipsrsealed
Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by Jayboi(m): 7:30am On Nov 27, 2014
More of a comedy than real life experience
Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by kelechiMarie(f): 7:32am On Nov 27, 2014
grin funny story kisskisskiss
wish you the best
Re: The Crazy Encounter The Day I Met My Husband by nairamaverick(m): 7:37am On Nov 27, 2014
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me !!!! / Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.