Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Spouse Or girlfriend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Spouse Or girlfriend! (679 Views)

When You Chat Like This With Your Spouse Or Girlfriend / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses / How/where Did You Meet Your Present Spouse Or Bf/gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Spouse Or girlfriend! by superneutral(m): 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
1. 16 Missed Calls? You Killed My Battery So You're
Capable of killing me... It's Over!!!

2. How come mosquito is biting me and not biting u. I
smell conspiracy. ITS OVER!

3. You don't even respect me, I'm talking and you are
busy breathing? It's over!

4. So now ur drinking coke that has another man's
name
on it, better go and find him cus it's over between us.

5. So Beyonce's "Drunk in love" is Ur caller tune? I
can't
trust alcoholics with my future kids.

6. They are shouting bird flu, You are still cooking
chicken, you want to kill me? It is over!

7. I called you and you picked up immediately. You
lack
patience.

8. Why are you using broom to sweep my room when
you know I support PDP? It's over.

9. "You are always abbreviating ur texts, you want
our
children to be short abi? It's OVER.

10. I told u I love my food hot but u refused to warm
the
ice cream. U don't care abt me. It's over.

11. You don't pay your tithe, if you can cheat on God,
then who am I?

Park ur things!
Re: Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Spouse Or girlfriend! by ronald4lif(m): 11:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
How about growing up mate angry
Re: Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Spouse Or girlfriend! by Lee29: 11:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lol...
Re: Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Spouse Or girlfriend! by superneutral(m): 12:00am On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:
How about growing up mate angry
The same way..

1 Like

Re: Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Spouse Or girlfriend! by ronald4lif(m): 12:03am On Feb 22, 2015
superneutral:
The same way..

Okay let's both grow up then.

You see, we have seen exactly same post like this twice in the last week and it's becoming amateurish. But perhaps you didn't know about it before bringing it up again. No hard feelings bro smiley
Re: Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Spouse Or girlfriend! by superneutral(m): 12:08am On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

You see, we have seen exactly same post like this twice in the last week and it's becoming amateurish. But perhaps you didn't know about it before bringing it up again. No hard feelings bro smiley
just feel like posting it.... since it sound funny to me.
Re: Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Spouse Or girlfriend! by superneutral(m): 12:09am On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

just feel like posting it.... since it sound funny to me
Re: Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Spouse Or girlfriend! by ronald4lif(m): 12:09am On Feb 22, 2015
superneutral:
just feel like posting it.... since it sound funny to me.

Okay no wahala bruv, nothing do us
Re: Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Spouse Or girlfriend! by superneutral(m): 12:10am On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Okay no wahala bruv, nothing do us
Alright

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be True About NYSC? / Want To Put An End To Your self-service And Womanizing. Get Enlightened. / OMG!! This Man Bites Off Son's Ear For Defending Wife(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.