Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,753 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? (5050 Views)

Nigerians Excited Seeing Obasanjo On A Plane (Video) / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War: Business Slows Down For Charter Airlines (Punch) / How Much Will Buhari BORROW To Perform Wonders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by Truckpusher(m): 3:26am On Nov 27, 2014
Whoever believes whatever Buhari and his online church rats are selling should seek for medical help in Germnany asap grin

5 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by TippyTop(m): 3:27am On Nov 27, 2014
Buhari is not as poor as he says.

4 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by asandigbo(f): 3:58am On Nov 27, 2014
who is broke? buhari? I laf in kafanchan. that guy is richer than 3 gejs put together.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by chamboy(m): 6:16am On Nov 27, 2014
idumuose:

Have you carried your senseless survey to ondo or Anambra or Plateau or Gombe to ask the taxi drivers who their preferred presidential candidate is.Limiting your survey to lagos and concluding that GMB is the preferred candidate amount to Fooolishness and self deception.
U mentioned Anambra, Gombe Land of fools wat do u expect der
Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by chamboy(m): 6:23am On Nov 27, 2014
I Love This Thread, Ehn... I Was Thinking about this Same Question too oo. Buh being that am not Dumb, Answers came up fast. so u see

Sai Buhari2015
Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by Kingspin(m): 6:42am On Nov 27, 2014
zeestunner:

Ehn we gree make e decieve us abi na only pdp u want make dem de decieve us u neva tire for their own decieving? Since 1999 ah abeg buhari decieve us more
At this your age?

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by idumuose(m): 7:28am On Nov 27, 2014
gramci:

Buhari have always been a green snake
You are right granci.Buhari is a pretender.

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 27, 2014
mrofficial:
A thread that shows the ants that are eating from the rot of Nigeria. Brain drastically dwindling and opening nonsense threads all over the politics section.
Itz natural to have a favourite btw two or more people
But itz stupidity to shy away from the fact
GEJ is d worst agreed
"saTANists are stupid " no doubting
Pls where did the man that borrowed 27m to obtain the Presidential form and haven't pay back the money get such amount of money
Abi he don dey spend the. Money ur likes is contributing

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by funkybully(f): 7:50am On Nov 27, 2014
Who does not know that buhari Is a crook?

The loan story was Just a smoke screen to deceive d gullible almajiri rats and to win voters.

He will be exposed soon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by Arysexy(m): 7:56am On Nov 27, 2014
Comrade idumuose, buhari matter is Just a matter of February.

He is gradually bringing our d loots. Only a fool will believe buhari bank loan comedy.

Buhari na armed robber.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by petrov10: 8:07am On Nov 27, 2014
idumuose:
Tomakint
PhockPhockman
Firefire
Truckpusher
Mogidi
Jmaine
Jamace
Atlwireless
Anonimi
Sunnybobo
Customized13
Opiaoku,
Taharqa
Iamodenigbo
Arysexy
Descartes
Etc
next time add my moniker

3 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by vedaxcool(m): 8:14am On Nov 27, 2014
It never pain unah yet, GMB 2015 is done and sealed deal! Do you expect GMB to trek to makurdi?
Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by idumuose(m): 8:19am On Nov 27, 2014
petrov10:
next time add my moniker
Noted sir.Infact,let me add it now.
*Added*

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 27, 2014
If he buys jet they'll talk. If charters jet they'll talk. If he goes by road they'll still talk. Free d man and mind ur pdp stove business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by rigarmortis: 8:25am On Nov 27, 2014
idumuose:
Tomakint
PhockPhockman
Firefire
Truckpusher
Mogidi
Jmaine
Jamace
Atlwireless
Anonimi
Sunnybobo
Customized13
Opiaoku,
Taharqa
Iamodenigbo
Arysexy
Descartes
Etc

plss always tag me in issues of national importance, such as this

4 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by anonimi: 8:40am On Nov 27, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
I thought Barcanista once proved to you 'thomases' that the General and other past leaders were placed on monthly salary ?? What's your biz with wat he does with his moneyundecidedundecidedundecided..

- How much is that monthly SALARY, sir, for former military DICTATORS
- How does it compare with our legislated MINIMUM wage of a miserable N18,000?
- You also obviously know that the Jonathan/Sambo administration pays this HUGE salary to the old soldier REGULARLY something progreTHIEF Arewa People's Congress, APC governors cannot do for their workers who are even paid LESS than the meagre minimum wage shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 27, 2014
I think a more important question is why the incumbent president and his wife should be allowed to use the presidential jets to go round the country campaigning for a second term.

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by BarryX(m): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2014
[size=15pt]Wolves in sheep clothing

They can only deceive the gullible.

Politicians!!! [/size]
Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by chamboy(m): 9:18am On Nov 27, 2014
When a man Lapses is more than is Merits in a Particular Situation I would advice he leaves Where he is and go far away. He's not on his Right Ground
Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 27, 2014
I thought APC members said Buhari only collects 10% of his salary undecided Anti-Corruption my arrse

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by ba7man(m): 9:50am On Nov 27, 2014
The Nigerian economy is getting weak, oil prices are falling, Nigeria has no escape plan, GEJ is about to spend N9 billion on stoves and the only thing these TAN dudes can think about is "how Buhari can afford to fly private".

If one can think well, you'll realize Buhari has rich friends that have jets and can sponsor his trip.
Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by Jesusloveyou: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2014
Maybe u wanted to assasinate him,u saTANiod plan wil never work.
Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by Jesusloveyou: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2014
rudedough:
I thought APC members said Buhari only collects 10% of his salary undecided Anti-Corruption my arrse
d 10% is d 4m.beside everyone that need change in nigeria,hire it for him.
Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by gramci: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2014
The crook is even ripping off poor Nigerians with his first bank account in collaboration with some members of this forum

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by Dereformer(m): 11:31am On Nov 27, 2014
mrofficial:
A thread that shows the ants that are eating from the rot of Nigeria. Brain drastically dwindling and opening nonsense threads all over the politics section.

OP asked a pertinent question.

Where the hell did Buhari get money to charter a jet?

Did he borrow from the bank?

Has his supporters started donating the funds for his campaign? As at 25/11/14, a friend that works in the bank told me authoritatively that Buhari campaign fund account has only N705, 600.00cr. Meaning, even his die-hard supporters such as barcanister know that Buhari is a bad investment.

Did he just withdraw from his previous loots?

We need to know where Buhari got the money to charter a jet.

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by Dereformer(m): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2014
ba7man:
The Nigerian economy is getting weak, oil prices are falling, Nigeria has no escape plan, GEJ is about to spend N9 billion on stoves and the only thing these TAN dudes can think about is "how Buhari can afford to fly private".

If one can think well, you'll realize Buhari has rich friends that have jets and can sponsor his trip.

GEJ is not the reason the price of oil is falling. The global economy is weak. It is not only happening to Nigeria.

Buhari should tell us where the hell he got money to charter a jet. otherwise my conclusion will be that he stole the money through terrorist arm of APC known as Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by Dereformer(m): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2014
Arysexy:
Comrade idumuose, buhari matter is Just a matter of February.

He is gradually bringing our d loots. Only a fool will believe buhari bank loan comedy.

Buhari na armed robber.

Guy, you took that from my mouth.

Buhari is a very corrupt man any day.

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by Gboliwe: 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
Aren't his foot soldiers donating even blood to his account?

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by LouisVanGaal(m): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
anonimi:

- How much is that monthly SALARY, sir, for former military DICTATORS
- How does it compare with our legislated MINIMUM wage of a miserable N18,000?
- You also obviously know that the Jonathan/Sambo administration pays this HUGE salary to the old soldier REGULARLY something progreTHIEF Arewa People's Congress, APC governors cannot do for their workers who are even paid LESS than the meagre minimum wage shocked
...Is it jonathans administration that STARTED it Something that is recognised in the constitution...for all past presidents and heads of state to be on entitlements...Smh 4 desperados like you
Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by lanrefront1(m): 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
A thread of insufferable fo.ols....

......did any of you even bother to find out the ownership of the jet.......also some people are fighting so that Buhari gets APC WILL nomination even than Buhari himself......it was these people that prevailed upon Tambuwal to withdraw from the Presidential race......so you think a presidential aspirant like Buhari cannot have people that will charter plane for him....

......you people.. your desperation has made you to loose all sense of proper reasoning and logic..
Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by petrov10: 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
idumuose:

Noted sir.Infact,let me add it now.
*Added*
correct cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crowd Jubilating As Atiku Defeats Buhari In Some Polling Unit In Lagos / Alarm: Yoruba Forests Host 1,123 Cells Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen - Oodua Group! / Ike Ekweremadu Choice Of Isi Agu May Have Provoked An Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.