Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? (2935 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Zimbabwe Pastor Involved In Car Accident During Sex With School Girl / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. (2) (3) (4)

Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by firstkyn(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
wil be done with school by febuary next year,have being single just because am shy so i had know choice than to stay away from them ladies and get serious with my studies but now i wil be done by next year am sil nt in a serious relationship..i realy need adbvise on what to do...because am having this feelings that my shyness wil affect me in the quest of finding my lady right..... advise pals
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by iceberylin(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
Pele cry
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by chibwike(m): 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:
Pele cry
seconded
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by tosyne2much(m): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
Oooooops !!
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by OluwaChinenyenwa: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
Then become a priest undecided
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by ronald4lif(m): 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
firstkyn:
wil be done with school by febuary next year,have being single just because am shy so i had know choice than to stay away from them ladies and get serious with my studies but now i wil be done by next year am sil nt in a serious relationship..i realy need adbvise on what to do...because am having this feelings that my shyness wil affect me in the quest of finding my lady right..... advise pals

At first I was wondering why you're single then on reading the post in details I realise it has to do with shyness, many guys were once like you including myself. What I think you should start with first is to try having casual relationship with girls, on a platonic basis. Joke around them if you're humourous, be nice, be playful and try to gain at least one of them trust. Always try know how she's doing and how you could be of help to spice up her day. You have to be willing to come out from being shy to be able to achieve what you want. Associate with girls a lot and you should be fine with time. But weren't you able to date anyone through out your uni life?
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
Awh that's so cuuuute.
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by Hazardd(m): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
Girls full plenty,make I campaign market yourself
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by corisande: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by Diffdeef(m): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
ronald4lif:

But weren't you able to date anyone through out your uni life?
did he specifically tell you he's a uni graduate? E fit be secondary school he's tryna point out. grin
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by semasir: 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
When you can construct simple sentences well, then you should get one

Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by pweedyuz(f): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
Diffdeef:
did he specifically tell you he's a uni graduate? E fit be secondary school he's tryna point out. grin
He musn't point out evrithn..4rm d story,one shuld know he is talkn about d uni
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by semasir: 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
Yet he can't construct a simple sentence completely.......
pweedyuz:

He musn't point out evrithn..4rm d story,one shuld know he is talkn about d uni
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by pweedyuz(f): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
semasir:
Yet he can't construct a simple sentence completely.......
Dats his biz nt mine.
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by semasir: 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
grin I fear our new generation of graduates. cry
pweedyuz:

Dats his biz nt mine.
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by spartoo: 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
stay away from ladies. they will lead u str8 to hell

Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by Rapsainot(m): 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
why don't you kuku maintain your stance till you get a doctorate?
*these hoes ain't loyal*

Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by Sprintson(m): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
Its a norm i ws a nerd in d uni even @that i stl didnt make a 1st klass n ryt nw am workn n abt runnin my m.sc abroad yet no girl friend in sight n 4ny enof they lyk me n am ok bt am 2shy....
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
firstkyn:
* febuary grin
* had know choice grin
* them ladies grin
* am sil not grin
* adbvise grin
* this feelings grin
etc cheesy

Op, Which u university/college of edu/poly/secondary skul u finish from abeg?
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by spartoo: 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
semasir:
When you can construct simple sentences well, then you should get one

Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:

* febuary grin
* had know choice grin
* them ladies grin
* am sil not grin
* adbvise grin
* this feelings grin
etc cheesy

WICKED!!!
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by 1one: 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
If you're below 25....There's nothing to worry about.
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
shokky24:

WICKED!!!
shokky di shokky Aaah!
Ba mi wa omoge to ba yodi Aaaah!
Bla bla bla
Bla bla bla
Aaah Ah Shokky! Shokky!! Shokk!!!! x 3 cheesy
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by firstkyn(m): 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:

* febuary grin
* had know choice grin
* them ladies grin
* am sil not grin
* adbvise grin
* this feelings grin
etc cheesy

funny thanks for ur correction, was in a cap with passengers around me but stil struggle too type ... thanks anyway
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
shokky di shokky Aaah!
Ba mi wa omoge to ba yodi Aaaah!
Bla bla bla
Bla bla bla
Aaah Ah Shokky! Shokky!! Shokk!!!! x 3 cheesy

When did u turn to lilkesh?
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
firstkyn:
funny thanks for ur correction, was in a cap with passengers around me but stil struggle too type ... thanks anyway
ok baba

Buh ansa d qweshurn
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
shokky24:

When did u turn to lilkesh?
Ayam a Songwriter

Lah mhee write d lyrics give Lil-Kesh
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by firstkyn(m): 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
well thanks for ur correction to all you professors of english language.... back to the matter please advise me on what to do.... i had to create this thread in other to get a solution to my problem.... thanks
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Ayam a Songwriter

Lah mhee write d lyrics give Lil-Kesh
Really?,and u wrote bla bla bla
U must av forgotten d lyrics u wrote cool
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
firstkyn:
well thanks for ur correction to all you professors of english language.... back to the matter please advise me on what to do.... i had to create this thread in other to get a solution to my problem.... thanks
in other?

It's "in order"
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
shokky24:

Really?,and u wrote bla bla bla
U must av forgotten d lyrics u wrote cool
Had to chip "bla bla bla" in cos I thought you know that part already
Re: Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? by Pdizzle(m): 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
Don't make it a priority cos you're leaving school, just keep improving yourself and you will be surprised. Look good, smell good, learn the art of confidence, work out, read books...and watch things happen.

.. / Guys Can You Buy 300k Phone For Your Girlfriend And Buy 30k Phone For Yourself? / Feminism: What It Actually Is.