Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:03 AM

Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos (47498 Views)

Buhari Releases Anniversary Pigeons, Cuts Cake / APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) / Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by NaLaugh: 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nice photoshoot, Alhaji Buhari.

BUT in other news

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Gbawe2: 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
Desola:
You've succeeded in putting me off my lunch today. lipsrsealed

I think okuigbe's picture would make for an apt illustration. Why that man hasn't been reported to have suffered a heart attack beats me. He is a ticking time bomb..

Sorry dear. Not my intention at all but we must confront reality sometimes however unpleasant and hideous. Even worse is how you will see very intelligent fine girls, because of a sexist, merit-deprived and elitist society, jumping on top of these ugly and nauseating toads for money. Puke-inducing really. Nigeria needs the General.

As for 'fat boy' Okupe, he is probably one greasy sharwama or Pork chop away from a serious health issue.
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by nigerianvenom(m): 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
holatin:

you are truly what your name implies, you are a venom to Nigeria
pks can you answer this question
why don't you want a change in Nigeria ?
y don't you want an end to killing and corruption in Nigeria ?

pls can i ask u this question;
what sort of change?
from who to whom?

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by LagosStar: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
[size=14pt]Nigerians!!! Compare and contrast and make a good choice ooooo!!!!![/size]

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
nigerianvenom:
Here it goes;
this is the kind of image we need to have of a president as a country.

I was the 66th person to like this post.

God bless APC
God bless GMB
God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by scholes23(m): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
So the man still get suit. Well e dey happen sha.
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by LouisVanGaal(m): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
This guy na real 'Presidential material'..him presidential material pass 12 yards sef! gringringrin...dis dude is looking in his 50'scheesycheesycheesy...as Handsome as GMB and as clueless as...undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Curlieweed: 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
NaLaugh:
Nice photoshoot, Alhaji Buhari.

BUT in other news

wicked man! you wan make laff scatter my bele.

Animal dey put on suit oh
Animal dey wear agbada

Animal in crazeman skin

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Montaque(m): 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
Eziachi:
He will then re -educate the child that Ronald Reagan was a very good leader and was older. That the young like Dimeji Bankole happened to be unworthy of leadership. You will naturally become a leader, when you decide to grow up and man-up .
Hopefully that child will listen and learn.
hmmmm. I knw y0u think I am an ap0l0gist 0f the present administrati0n...I am n0t. Will y0ur answer be different n0w? If n0t,y0u d0nt believe in the milli0ns 0f Nigerian y0uth wh0 has been the rabbit bef0re a dangling carr0t,never eating it. I want t0 be a leader in Nigeria,and Its supp0se t0 be n0w,c0s I d0nt want t0 struggle with ur kids in the next 30 years. I shud be retiring by then. Have u heard 0f @chukaumunna?

1 Like

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Awaja(m): 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
Funny man ! he even dressed like GEJ at some point(though he looks sick on it),j like him,he knows how to maximize his selling point( his open teeth)showing it always, If u like go shake a day old baby! u no go win

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by holatin(m): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
nigerianvenom:

pls can i ask u this question;
what sort of change?
from who to whom?
maybe you can answer my question first since I asked first
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by fxskye: 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
opiaoku:
All hail to his Excellency Gen buhari the president Commander in chief of federal republic of Nairaland and all social media.
A vitual president of some fools

But

Gej till 2019 in Aso villa Federal republic of Nigeriagrin

Buhari is a terrorist

Apc is bokoharam

Gej till 2019

And your GEJ govt can't prosecute Buhari & his BH? What a very weak set of people at the helm of affairs.

Would Nigerians allow this to continue.......BH in the NE? Obviously NO. we can't afford losing our people anymore.

We need a serious-minded, brave and disciplined man to lead us.
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by redcliff: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
wordsbase:
this is the kind of image we need to have of a president as a country.

I was the 66th person to like this post.

God bless APC
God bless GMB
God bless Nigeria.

The class is too mad! Im feeling it too. Especially the english wear

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
anonimi:

Did he not look presidential in this picture below when he was a MAXIMUM ruler and military DICTATOR after overthrowing a democratic government and truncating our development

[img]http://maxsiollun.files./2008/01/buhari1.jpg[/img]

Bunch of Abokis that ruin this country.... you ve taken ur fare share and you will never, I said never smell that seat

1 Like

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by snazzylove: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ola Cargo. No be dressing we come check. Acknowledge d fact dat ur time has passed, for good. We don't need your generation again. Ever since my secondary school dayz they kept drumming it into our ears dat we are the future leaders. undecided How can that be possible when the old brains have refused to give way for modern ideas

GEJ till... Its my turn to shine grin

1 Like

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by sirfemoz(m): 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
Good pix.. To all commenting, won't you look presidential if given same opportunity?
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
He looks good
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Eziachi: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
MrAboki:

The Man who eats his Eba with a Forks can fell our how, how soft, how lumpy the Eba is long before it reaches his mouth. grin

And I get your point very well. But how do we expect a different result when we keep doing the same old thing over and over again?
I wasn't recommending Buhari for you or asking you to vote for him. Age makes no difference when it comes to leadership, so I disliked when people kept going on about the man's age or his uniform in military times. Great leaders like Dwight Eisenhower, Winston Churchill or De Gaulle are all ex military men. You forgot that there are civilians who are more militarized than the men in khaki uniforms? Men like Abiola or Iwuanyanwu.
But when Jonathan wears the same military gear, the same mouths will hypocritically be going on as to how commander in chief he looks, when he cannot even command his own wife to order let alone command the armed forces against Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by tola9ja: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
Any Supporter of President Jonathan and PDP
here? Pls say amen to this prayers
A PRAYER FOR G.E.J. and PDP SUPPORTERS
1.) May God run your Life the way GEJ is running
this country.
2.) May God give u and your family the kind of
peace GEJ gives to this country.
3.) May God subsidize your blessings the way
Jonathan subsidized the Nigerian Oil.
4.) May God secure u and your entire family the
way GEJ secures this country.
As a Good supporter of GEJ and PDP all u have
to do is to Quote this and reply "Amen" and
disgrace the ‘Misinformed’ General public that he
is God Sent.
Be brave to type Amen b4 you start d insult.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Gbawe2: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
snazzylove:
Ola Cargo. No be dressing we come check. Acknowledge d fact dat ur time has passed, for good. We don't need your generation again. Ever since my secondary school dayz they kept drumming it into our ears dat we are the future leaders. undecided How can that be possible when the old brains have refused to give way for modern ideas

You guys should stop peddling this tired line that marks out Nigerian youths as distinctly cowardly, indolent and listless in comparison to youths everywhere else in the world. No one is going to "give way" to you while their heart still beats and they have the right to vote and be voted for. It is the way of the frigging world. Get with the programme or stop moaning. You Nigerians youths ,instead of whining impotently, should get involved and make politics a young man's game as is becoming the case worldwide. Winning in life is about making and taking your chances and not sitting around thinking anyone owes you anything.
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by JesusG: 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
Never seen him in a suit
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by snazzylove: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
Gbawe2:

You guys should stop peddling this tired line that marks out Nigerian youths as distinctly cowardly, indolent and listless in comparison to youths everywhere else in the world. No one is going to "give way" to you while their heart still beats and they have the right to vote and be voted for. It is the way of the frigging world. Get with the programme or stop moaning. You Nigerians youths ,instead of whining impotently, should get involved and make politics a young man's game as is becoming the case worldwide. Winning in life is about making and taking your chances and not sitting around thinking anyone owes you anything.

"YOU NIGERIAN YOUTHS" indeed grin
Say somthing more fashionable pls. You ain't making any sense. Mtcheeewww!

1 Like

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by muktarmtt(m): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=waleadex post=28378416]He looks so confident of becoming the next president. We are watching![/quote) keep keep watching bro he is already dere by god gress
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by muktarmtt(m): 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
nigerianvenom:
Dont worry,enjoy ur few months of fame,it wont get beyond this.
Just like moses,u can only see the promise land but will never step into it.

See as him deh relax for one office with flags imagining himself becoming the president of arewa people's congress.
point of correction Nigeria president 2015 he done win already
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by muktarmtt(m): 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
nigerianvenom:

President of arewa people's congress
srry bro dat our next Nigerian president if u vex kiss my as*s grin
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Eziachi: 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
Montaque:
hmmmm. I knw y0u think I am an ap0l0gist 0f the present administrati0n...I am n0t. Will y0ur answer be different n0w? If n0t,y0u d0nt believe in the milli0ns 0f Nigerian y0uth wh0 has been the rabbit bef0re a dangling carr0t,never eating it. I want t0 be a leader in Nigeria,and Its supp0se t0 be n0w,c0s I d0nt want t0 struggle with ur kids in the next 30 years. I shud be retiring by then. Have u heard 0f @chukaumunna?
Yes I have heard of Chuka Umunna. My family and his has been friends for over 30 years. I personally went from door to door in Streatham to campaign for his candidature during his election.
No one is stopping you from being a leader if you know what you wanted as a leader. You don't say to people to step down for you because they are old and you are young. If Jonathan or any baby out there has better qualities than Buhari, by all means vote for them, that is democratic process.
Chuka was selected over 4 others in his local Labour association because at the town hall meetings, he came across as the brightest and the most intelligent among the others, especially in his area of labour Laws.
And eventhough he is young, he has been an active member of the local Labour party since he was 19. He he has worked as a volunteer with the Labour unions helping workers.
He worked behind the scene with Gordon Brown's and Ed Miliband. So the Chuka you saw as an MP is a finish product years of preparing for leader despite his age.
He wasn't there because he is young.
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by muktarmtt(m): 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=Gbawe2 post=28379576]Can anyone, even those who despise him deeply, deny that Buhari looks Presidential in the picture below?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1896069_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e [/quote) He looks perfect bro i cnt wait to cast my vote for him

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by adaybayor(m): 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
anonimi:

Did he not look presidential in this picture below when he was a MAXIMUM ruler and military DICTATOR after overthrowing a democratic government and truncating our development

[img]http://maxsiollun.files./2008/01/buhari1.jpg[/img]

stop spreading lies, GMB was not part of the coup

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Eziachi: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
snazzylove:

It's not his generation that snatch ballot boxes or sit in a hotel room and stuff them.
That thug called a governor now in Ekiti is not of his generation. Those jumping over the fence last week at the national assembly are not of his generation. The go and die governor of Edo is not of his generation.
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by muktarmtt(m): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Gbawe2:

I have forgotten his name also even as I remember he was the character who went around telling the world he had no shoes. Would it be that man who always appears, in front of a camera, like a scared rabbit caught in the headlight of an oncoming car unlike GMB who is looking at the the camera confidently and in a completely assured manner? Well, you cannot buy Buhari's Presidential poise and charisma at the market otherwise our dull and charisma-bypassed President would have used all Nigeria's wealth to purchase the stuff.
chai bro take am on GEJ now u b big mugu but did I habd u said spending all nejerian wealth xhqi he mist b ....
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Mubarack44(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
[color=#006600][/color] our next President insha Allah
you definitely have my vote sir
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by muktarmtt(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
Gbawe2:

I have forgotten his name also even as I remember he was the character who went around telling the world he had no shoes. Would it be that man who always appears, in front of a camera, like a scared rabbit caught in the headlight of an oncoming car unlike GMB who is looking at the the camera confidently and in a completely assured manner? Well, you cannot buy Buhari's Presidential poise and charisma at the market otherwise our dull and charisma-bypassed President would have used all Nigeria's wealth to purchase the stuff.
chai bro take am on GEJ now u b big mugu but did I habd u said spending all Nigerian wealth chai he most b....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction / Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" / SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.